Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Be The Future Spouse That Someone Else Out There Is Waiting To Testify About. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be The Future Spouse That Someone Else Out There Is Waiting To Testify About. (155 Views)

See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters / "Hell Is Waiting For You" — MC Galaxy Blasted For Posting This Raunchy Video / Can You Marry A Spouse That Doesn't Share The Same Faith With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be The Future Spouse That Someone Else Out There Is Waiting To Testify About. by PrincessHub(f): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Babe,
I see you naked everyday. We make mad love with the lights off some nights. But then, each time I watch you ministering on the altar I get swept off my feet with the anointing you usher into the atmosphere. So powerful, so strong that sometimes it leaves me in wonder; isn't this the same person that never wanted to let me go in our intimate moment last night? How is it that your presence carries an anointing that words cannot explain, each time you minister to the people, souls are touched, including mine... me that have seen you naked a thousand times.

I kiss your soft and gentle lips every day and it feels amazing. Then, each time you raise the fruits of those same lips to declare a thing it comes to fruition. I have seen it, I have experienced the fruits of your faith. I am a first hand witness to the power in the name of Jesus on your tongue. I am a first hand witness to the prophecies that comes out of your lips, those same lips that love to kiss for hours.

I have felt those tender hands all over me, when I'm cold, they keep me warm, wrapped in your loving arms, feels like the safest place I can ever be. With your fingers running through the back of my head straight down through my spine to my hips. Then, when I hold those same hands of yours to pray, I feel like everything we decree is possible. I feel chains breaking and the seas parting. I feel like it is the truest place I can ever be at, In the loving company of you, the Holy Spirit, and I.

I have eaten out of the bounty of your kitchen. My belly leaps for joy with a single taste of your delicious meals. You serve me breakfast in bed and dinner at the table. Then, you fill me up with the word that comes out of you, your Rhema is more than a 3 course meal.

I have, a thousand times, heard you moan when I put my body all over yours. I love it when you do that, each time. But then, that is nothing compared to hearing you moan In the spirit. Kayote Leba kabaye! When you switch into the tongues of the Spirit, for everytime, I feel the sweet presence of the THIRD person in the room even more.

Babe, I love how you are relevant everywhere. I love how you take control of your emotions. I love how you own and use the physical to your advantage, and, more than everything else, I love how you take command of the supernatural.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
How awesome will it be if you can become the future spouse that someone else out there is also waiting to testify about in this manner.

(1) (Reply)

Sea Of Passion Episode 6 A Trip To Mexico / Support Community For Men / Ibef - International Bilateral Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.