Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters (5924 Views)

Money And Pussy Are The Side Effects... / "Hell Is Waiting For You" — MC Galaxy Blasted For Posting This Raunchy Video / Why Guy Suck Woman Breast And Pussy During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2020
It's a great suffering to be tempted. Desist from tempting souls Slay Queens and the men ladies club.... You seductive snakes used to scatter marriages, and United homes will surely be disgrace, you set out to tempt and lures men and women into sins and several iniquities defiling the fabric of nature.

Your private parts aren't for experiment, it's a holy, divine medium through which the world is born. How do you then destroy the very family where the young ones are nurtured and cherished to grow up and become the leaders of tomorrow.

Live with grace and speak with love, you will give account of every single thing you do everyday. You better be wise and do good. Say Yes..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by Franzinni: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2020
God bless you .. Wish all women were half as wise as you are.

You hubby is a lucky man !!

1 Like

Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:

You can say that again

1 Like

Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Surely
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

You can say that again
you are just self righteous. Your fate shall be like the fig tree jesus spoke to
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by mrblessed(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
you are just self righteous. Your fate shall be like the fig tree jesus spoke to
How is she self-righteous? Did she touch some nerves? Never mind, she wasn't aware of what you do before making the post. So it is inappropriate to call her names, just because you couldn't come to terms with what you do.
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
mrblessed:
How is she self-righteous? Did she touch some nerves? Never mind, she wasn't aware of what you do before making the post. So it is inappropriate to call her names, just because you couldn't come to terms with what you do.
her replies to what others say above me, is how you seperate those that preach out of love and those that do it to feel better than others and out of self righteousness.

Blessed are the meek for they shall see God.

She is not meek when she seeks to put down other women for her self elevation
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by mrblessed(m): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
her replies to what others say above me, is how you seperate those that preach out of love and those that do it to feel better than others and out of self righteousness.

Blessed are the meek for they shall see God.

She is not meek when she seeks to put down other women for her self elevation
If you had reacted to her post in this way, I wouldn't have called you out. Even so, what makes you think she isn't meek or she is being hypocritically sanctimonious? I concur with what she wrote not because it is directed to the womenfolk, but because it is a statement of fact that is unassailable. It is difficult to tell someone the truth without harming their self-esteem one way or another. But a sensible person knows how to separate truth from vile attack and move on. The reason for your raging hostile and resentment is way beyond my comprehension.

And, quit the practice of hiding under the defence of women as a pretext to counter what is right. The post isn't a putdown on women.
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
mrblessed:
If you had reacted to her post in this way, I wouldn't have called you out. Even so, what makes you think she isn't meek or she is being hypocritically sanctimonious? I concur with what she wrote not because it is directed to the womenfolk, but because it is a statement of fact that is unassailable. It is difficult to tell someone the truth without harming their self-esteem one way or another. But a sensible person knows how to separate truth from vile attack and move on. The reason for your raging hostile and resentment is way beyond my comprehension.
i call out BS when I see it. If you have a problem with that, then don't let me rain on your parade. You have your opinion, i have mine.
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
mrblessed:

And, quit the practice of hiding under the defence of women as a pretext to counter what is right. The post isn't a putdown on women.
the post wasn't a put down on women but her self righteous replies to the praises she got is what i have a problem with. It came from a place of arrogance. That's how i knew she was self righteous. By het fruit you shall know her. And hers is rotten.

That was why i quoted the statement i had an issue with and not her initial post. But you just had to jump like an ignorant chilvarous misfit, puffing your testosterone laden chest at the first sign of a 'damsel in distress' without looking at the context or assessing the situation fairly and for that, I am dissapointed in you.
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by mrblessed(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
i call out BS when I see it. If you have a problem with that, then don't let me rain on your parade. You have your opinion, i have mine.
If there is anything closely related to BS, it is your lame and leperous attack on someone's opinion that is reflective of reality.
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by mrblessed(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
the post wasn't a put down on women but her self righteous replies to the praises she got is what i have a problem with. It came from a place of arrogance. That's how i knew she was self righteous. By het fruit you shall know her. And hers is rotten.
Come on, you were miffed and thrown off guard merely by the appreciative comments she received. Oh, you will certainly get better some day.
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
mrblessed:
If there is anything closely related to BS, it is your lame and leperous attack on someone's opinion that is reflective of reality.
Are your eyes bloodshot?

Look at what I quoted. It was her self righteous reply to the other person. Not the message.

Ignorant people everywhere. I will not stoop to your level.
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
mrblessed:
Come on, you were miffed and thrown off guard merely by the appreciative comments she received. Oh, you will certainly get better some day.

*Rolls eyes*

I have no issues with women receiving praise, what i was shocked was the haughtiness of her replies. She says live with grace and speak with love. She didn't speak with love when someone insinuated that all other women were more foolish than she was by accepting that statement as a compliment
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by mrblessed(m): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Are your eyes bloodshot?

Look at what I quoted. It was her self righteous reply to the other person. Not the message.

Ignorant people everywhere. I will not stoop to your level.
Levels are for those that have it; it is not for every dick and harry online. And it is one thing that you deeply lack. Your days of redemption aren't far anymore. Wait for it, patiently.
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by mrblessed(m): 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:

*Rolls eyes*

I have no issues with women receiving praise, what i was shocked was the haughtiness of her replies. She says live with grace and speak with love. She didn't speak with love when someone insinuated that all other women were more foolish than she was by accepting that statement as a compliment
Granted she exhibited that sentiment, is your first reaction to her, which attracted my attention any different? No, it isn't. And that is precisely why we are still on this issue.
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
mrblessed:
Granted she exhibited that sentiment, is your first reaction to her, which attracted my attention any different? No, it isn't. And that is precisely why we are still on this issue.
you are still on this issue, not me.
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by mrblessed(m): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
you are still on this issue, not me.
Really? Ok, good night. I hope you will sleep well tonight.
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
mrblessed:
Really? Ok, good night. I hope you will sleep well tonight.
i doubt i will. Most people won't, black Tuesday.
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by mrblessed(m): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
i doubt i will. Most people won't, black Tuesday.
Government's insensitivity and lack of respect to the welfare of the citizens have been a part of our tradition for so long. We expect, with all that happened yesterday and today, a new and positive approach to the business of government. In any case it is good news seeing you move speedily from being a critic to an activist; let's just agreed that you are suffering insomnia.
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 22, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:
It's a great suffering to be tempted. Desist from tempting souls Slay Queens and co.... You seductive snakes used to scatter marriages, and United homes will surely be disgrace, you set out to tempt and lures men into sin and several iniquity defiling the fabric of nature.

Your private parts are for experiment, it's a holy, divine medium through which the world is born. How do you then destroy the very family where the young ones are nurtured and cherished to grow up and become the leaders of tomorrow.

Live with grace and speak with love, you will give account of every single thing you do everyday. You better be wise and do good. Say Yes..

The lost Olshos and the useless SIMPS will never heed to this piece of Advice lol......
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by thatsleepboy1: 1:16am On Oct 22, 2020
Franzinni:

OP don't go there at all. Na these kid women dey give their hubby better palaver for house. We know them.
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:47am On Oct 22, 2020
Wow
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:43am On Oct 22, 2020
mrblessed:
Government's insensitivity and lack of respect to the welfare of the citizens have been a part of our tradition for so long. We expect, with all that happened yesterday and today, a new and positive approach to the business of government. In any case it is good news seeing you move speedily from being a critic to an activist; let's just agreed that you are suffering insomnia.
i am not. I don't fufill the criteria at all
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Great
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by Eauxclaires(f): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
You guys are wasting your time arguing on this lady's posts.. Someone that will start a post with a very erotic heading then proceed to preach and quote bible...then she will put up a very fine pic on her dp...and if you counter her posts you will be surprised at her responses...
Something no just align... Either say she dey ment or she be truly Christian but they fantasize about sex a lot or she dey find husband...the three things just contradicts each other...
And some of these topics she will go and open it in romance section..and she knows all the ungodly names of body parts..I will be shocked if my pastor calls vagina pussy.
Re: See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Eauxclaires:
You guys are wasting your time arguing on this lady's posts.. Someone that will start a post with a very erotic heading then proceed to preach and quote bible...then she will put up a very fine pic on her dp...and if you counter her posts you will be surprised at her responses...
Something no just align... Either say she dey ment or she be truly Christian but they fantasize about sex a lot or she dey find husband...the three things just contradicts each other...
And some of these topics she will go and open it in romance section..and she knows all the ungodly names of body parts..I will be shocked if my pastor calls vagina pussy.

Little boy, go home and learn!!!

What are you doing outside Mummy will beat you up today.....

I am spiritual, I look for your souls, I eat souls, my master want the soul of every willing man.

Can you serve love, love covers all sins, can you cover all my sins and still love me I cover your sins and chase after your souls. Would you let me in

If you can't then you will never be able to run a family. Love you

(1) (Reply)

Masturbating VIDEO Of Naija Slay Queen Delight Fa_tta Leaked / My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman / Are Real Guys Going Extinct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.