Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Dating Advice: Let's Talk About Your Crush. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Advice: Let's Talk About Your Crush. (225 Views)

Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating Advice: Let's Talk About Your Crush. by PrincessHub(f): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
DATING ADVICE: LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR CRUSH.

Sometimes it is better if we let that crush remain a crush. That caring friend remain a friend, and that nice colleague remain a colleague. Than trying to take it a step higher and hurt each other in the process.

How many of your destiny helpers will you have feelings for before you realise that God has not put everyone in your life for you to date? I can only imagine how God feels when we come before Him asking for conviction to date someone He has put in our life to connect us to our purpose.

Sometimes it is wisdom to keep your feelings to yourself and enjoy the beautiful friendship you have taken time to build. Trust me the feelings will pass, it always does.

You are welcome to share your CRUCH experience with our community.

Let's read your experience via your post
( comment section)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
My new book 'DATING ADVICE' - HOW TO GET YOUR CRUSH TO CRUSH ON YOU' is now available for order. Get your copy now for 2,000 naira.

To place an order please send a mail to princesshub813@gmail.com or call 08053495414

(1) (Reply)

The Death Of Traditional Women / The Power Of A Woman / What Is Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.