Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

If You Are Having A Bad Day Come To Me PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Having A Bad Day Come To Me PHOTOS (3234 Views)

Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Having A Bad Day Come To Me PHOTOS by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 12:31am On Jun 23, 2020
I featured Mark Angel, Kbrown and Emmanuella on this I hope you would like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ5J6tkmses
Re: If You Are Having A Bad Day Come To Me PHOTOS by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 12:32am On Jun 23, 2020
Please all Nairalanders subcribe to my YouTube channel
Re: If You Are Having A Bad Day Come To Me PHOTOS by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:19am On Jun 23, 2020

I heard some microbes are OPPORTUNISTIC....Oh! they've influenced some humans undecided

lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Having A Bad Day Come To Me PHOTOS by MrSensor(m): 1:29am On Jun 23, 2020
Everyone will claim to be one , even the passer-bys. It's time for these owners to recognize only those who registered a year ago or more to be called Nairalanders.
Re: If You Are Having A Bad Day Come To Me PHOTOS by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 2:36am On Jun 23, 2020
MrSensor:
Everyone will claim to be one , even the passer-bys. It's time for these owners to recognize only those who registered a year ago or more to be called Nairalanders.

Ntsew
Re: If You Are Having A Bad Day Come To Me PHOTOS by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: If You Are Having A Bad Day Come To Me PHOTOS by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: If You Are Having A Bad Day Come To Me PHOTOS by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Oh my God. No comment or anything
Re: If You Are Having A Bad Day Come To Me PHOTOS by Bluezy13(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:
Oh my God. No comment or anything

This is nairaland.
When you calculate the amount of data, quantity of battery and time just for one comment... You will realize that...

Comments are expensive.
And I just lost 0.042kb for this comment.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Having A Bad Day Come To Me PHOTOS by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2020
Bluezy13:

This is nairaland.
When calculate the amount of data, quantity of battery and time just for one comment... You will realize that...

Comments are expensive.
And I just lost 0.042kb just for this comment.

Let me subcribe u 5gb

1 Like

Re: If You Are Having A Bad Day Come To Me PHOTOS by Fidelismaria: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2020
Oya

Subscribe me too and I'll comment,like,follow, tweet etc
Re: If You Are Having A Bad Day Come To Me PHOTOS by Skye123: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lolzzzzz
Re: If You Are Having A Bad Day Come To Me PHOTOS by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Fidelismaria:
Oya

Subscribe me too and I'll comment,like,follow, tweet etc

What is your channel name
Re: If You Are Having A Bad Day Come To Me PHOTOS by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hey b0rn2fuck I see u
Re: If You Are Having A Bad Day Come To Me PHOTOS by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:
Hey b0rn2fuck I see u
I sight you gallant beautiful babe
Re: If You Are Having A Bad Day Come To Me PHOTOS by Bluezy13(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

Let me subcribe u 5gb

Please do.
I will appreciate it.
Re: If You Are Having A Bad Day Come To Me PHOTOS by Liposure: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:
Please all Nairalanders subcribe to my YouTube channel
on my way
Re: If You Are Having A Bad Day Come To Me PHOTOS by officialfestus(m): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:
I featured Mark Angel, Kbrown and Emmanuella on this I hope you would like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ5J6tkmses
subscribed
Re: If You Are Having A Bad Day Come To Me PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
That little girl in the video just dey tap your boobsie

(1) (Reply)

Visiting A Girl At Home For The First Time / He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Oga's Wife,now This Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.