Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? (1119 Views)

Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by Guru9ja(m): 6:42am On Jun 23, 2020
My late mother will always tell me that money comes like a bird twice in ones life time. when you don't cage it down, it flies away.

Am expecting some fund which is worth more than 15million from a state government for my mums death entitlement. I see this money as a privilege and an opportunity to change my life forever and the life of my unborn children.

As a young guy in my late 20s, I want to know what investment I can do with the money

Note:
Not business

Mod Please kindly push to front view for more views and insight.

dominique
MrKnowitall
Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by youngsahito(m): 6:44am On Jun 23, 2020
Guru9ja:
My late mother will always tell me that money comes like a bird twice in ones life time. when you don't cage it down, it flies away.

Am expecting some fund which is worth more than 15million from a state government for my mums death entitlement. I see this money as a privilege and an opportunity to change my life forever and the life of my unborn children.

As a young guy in my late 20s, I want to know what investment I can do with the money

Note:
Not business

are you the only child?
Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by Guru9ja(m): 6:56am On Jun 23, 2020
youngsahito:
are you the only child?
yes
Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by tripplephi: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2020
Guru9ja:

Note:
Not business

Buy a FARM and get more than 100% ROI every 8 months if you farm for cucumber and other simple stuff.

FARMING IS THE FUTURE.

This is not business, it is INVESTMENT. You buy the farm from register Agro Companies and they pay you twice a year but the farm is yours. Do your research, visit the farms physically before you pay.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by Guru9ja(m): 7:33am On Jun 23, 2020
tripplephi:

Buy a FARM and get more than 100% ROI every 8 months if you farm for cucumber and other simple stuff.

FARMING IS THE FUTURE.

This is not business, it is INVESTMENT. You buy the farm from register Agro Companies and they pay you twice a year but the farm is yours. Do your research, visit the farms physically before you pay.
do u have any link Sir or more info you can give to me about this agro farms so..I can know more
Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by donaldking10: 7:33am On Jun 23, 2020
did you just say STATE GOVERNMENT??
looolz.
my guy has been waiting for his mum's entitlement from the state government too for the past 6 years.
just pray you see 1 naira....lol

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2020
Guru9ja:
yes

Check my last thread. Instead of investing all that money at once without knowing risks involved you can chat me up. I'm not asking you for a dime. I'm sharing an opportunity which you might be interested in.
Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by Guru9ja(m): 7:46am On Jun 23, 2020
donaldking10:
did you just say STATE GOVERNMENT??
looolz.
my guy has been waiting for his mum's entitlement from the state government too for the past 6 years.
just pray you see 1 naira....lol
it depends on the state but mine is the richest state in nigeria
Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by Guru9ja(m): 7:46am On Jun 23, 2020
DominusPrime:

Check my last thread. Instead of investing all that money at once without knowing risks involved you can chat me up. I'm not asking you for a dime. I'm sharing an opportunity which you might be interested in.
ok
Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by FuckHomophobes: 7:48am On Jun 23, 2020
Damn
Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by SavageResponse(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2020
Guru9ja:

Note:
Not business

dominique
MrKnowitall

Do not invest all the money in one business especiaily if you do not fully understand it.

When you receive the money put 14 million in a fixed deposit then use just 1million to 'play around' until your find an investment you're comfortable with and that works.

Do not let anyone confuse you by promising fantastic ROI.

If it sounds too good to be true then it's most likely a scam!

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by SavageResponse(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2020
Guru9ja:

Note:
Not business

dominique
MrKnowitall

One other thing - keep a low profile and resist the urge to go out and buy an iPhone or anything that will make people know you have just come into a large amount of money!

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by Guru9ja(m): 9:26am On Jun 23, 2020
SavageResponse:

One other thing - keep a low profile and resist the urge to go out and buy an iPhone or anything that will make people know you have just come into a large amount of money!
Thanks so much sir
Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by Jerryolumide(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2020
tripplephi:

FARMING IS THE FUTURE.

so investment no be business??
Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by Jerryolumide(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2020
Guru9ja:
it depends on the state but mine is the richest state in nigeria
richest? Lol
Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by Fxmanager(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Guru9ja:

Note:
Not business

dominique
MrKnowitall
Go through the link below, before making any investment.

https://www.nairaland.com/5486596/ponzi-scam-fraud-schemes-fronting
Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by ehmmy11(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Following
Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by Crochet: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Think before you invest and pray

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by Levismile: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Guru9ja:

Note:
Not business

dominique
MrKnowitall
send me an email via my profile let me give you good business plans.note please is free am not asking you for money
Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Guru9ja:

Note:
Not business

dominique
MrKnowitall

Are you the only child?

Use the fund to by FG bonds at 11%, that will give you about N1.6 million. After one year of thinking and making your research you can then invest maximum of 20% of the fund in an investment or business.

Don't ever invest or use all the money for business, avoid High Yield Investment Schemes

Be very careful of the business or Investment opportunities Nairalanders will sell to you, 99.9% of such Businesses and Investments will definitely end in tears

Slow and steady wins the race

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by updateee: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Invest in crayfish business today and you will never regret it, l order and sell from akwa ibom, #3500 for custard painter, #25000 for medium bag, I sell in ibadan, send me a mail on johnlevi292@gmail.com if interested. Do no procrastinate. Payment is on delivery.

Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by Guru9ja(m): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Are you the only child?

Use the fund to by FG bonds at 11%, that will give you about N1.6 million. After one year of thinking and making your research you can then invest maximum of 20% of the fund in an investment or business.

Don't ever invest or use all the money for business, avoid High Yield Investment Schemes

Be very careful of the business or Investment opportunities Nairalanders will sell to you, 99.9% of such Businesses and Investments will definitely end in tears

Slow and steady wins the race
Thank you so much sir. is there any link to how I can buy the bond from FG
Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Guru9ja:
Thank you so much sir. is there any link to how I can buy the bond from FG

Get in touch with the nearest Stanbic IBTC bank, or contact a reputable Stockbroker.

If you are based in Lagos try FBN Asset Management, FSDH Asset Management, United Capital and other Investment Banking firms. You can search for them on the internet
Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by Guru9ja(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Get in touch with the nearest Stanbic IBTC bank, or contact a reputable Stockbroker.

If you are based in Lagos try FBN Asset Management, FSDH Asset Management, United Capital and other Investment Banking firms. You can search for them on the internet
alryt thanks so much sir
Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by Guru9ja(m): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

God bless you sir. will begin my research on this.
Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by Bbbwings: 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
Thread closed.
Anybody wey come here again na to yarn dust.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by uthlaw: 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Use 10million buy house,they collect house rent,buy land and do poultry business or go into transportation business....put 30k inside melbet account,play daily 2odds with 5k daily....u no go regret!
Re: What Can I Do With my mother entitlement? by Guru9ja(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
uthlaw:
Use 10million buy house,they collect house rent,buy land and do poultry business or go into transportation business....put 30k inside melbet account,play daily 2odds with 5k daily....u no go regret!
grin
uthlaw:
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of Aid / Here’s Why Bitcoin Price Is Believed To Slide Down Below $20K In The Next 3 Days / Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.