Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Damaged Females - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Damaged Females (633 Views)

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? / His Huge Anaconda Has Totally Damaged Me But I Refuse To Accept Breakup - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damaged Females by Factfinder1(m): 6:44am On Jun 23, 2020
Damaged females

I often see female quotes like

“WOMEN AREN’T REHABILITATION CENTERS FOR BROKEN MEN “

But the truth is .. a man isolates just to heal from a bad relationship... but female jumpstart another relationship just to heal from a bad relationship.

Unlike men .. female can’t stand being alone .. they fill voids with dicks and relationships

Now tell me .. who is / needs seeking
therapy ?

Damages females will pour out all their past relationship failures on you .. mostly d post 30 females .. here I am talking about
-single mom ( exception of dead partner)
-divorced ladies
-baby mamas
-lesbians ( Cos man hurt me )
-feminists

GENTS .. be careful when dating a female in her 30s .. not Cos all are bad ,, but 98% are .. but beCos many have been in many relationship dat damaged them emotionally and mentally.. b4 clocking dat age “30”

In d western world .. loads of damaged females are even below d age of 25..

These set of females are often bitter .. not because it’s your fault .. they are bitter Cos they are damaged .. they can’t feel and they seek to blow off steam

A damaged females appetite for revenge is greater than her appetite for love ..She seeks an opponent , not a lover (Sex is a weapon, not an act of love) she weaponize sex

Displays of femininity are war tactics, not genuine ( she would often pretend to seem happy / to be ok on d surface .. but she’s not

Few men can tell the difference Even fewer see the depth. As a man be very careful out there

I know a lot of you wanna play “captain save a hoe “ ... as a man your life is already tough ..every male is gonna be facing a big storm ... you are either going into a storm
Coming out of a storm .. or already in a storm ,,

That’s d reality of a mans life ... so be careful who u choose as a partner .. life is already hard and messy for us men ...

And your days are numbered (life is too short ) on earth .. don’t be a clean up guy clearing another mans mess ..
DO NOT DO IT

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damaged Females by callmeRichie(m): 7:16am On Jun 23, 2020
Marriage wasn't created to favor men in real sense, it's just those that gracefully marry right that enjoys it cry Good women are still out there though, sometimes we are too blind to see too, or have a sexual preference over good marriage. Women are not that tooo bad as we paint them though, buh fear them tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damaged Females by purplecoco(f): 7:19am On Jun 23, 2020
I feel triggered grin

1 Like

Re: Damaged Females by Gentle0wavez: 7:32am On Jun 23, 2020
Rehab ko, Prison Ni. True talk oga, Damaged people damage people
Re: Damaged Females by paulolee(m): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2020
na wah oo
Re: Damaged Females by DoubleEngine007: 8:29am On Jun 23, 2020
callmeRichie:
Marriage wasn't created to favor men in real sense, it's just those that gracefully marry right that enjoys it cry Good women are still out there though, sometimes we are too blind to see too, or have a sexual preference over good marriage. Women are not that tooo bad as we paint them though, buh fear them tongue
How do you spot good women bro? Cux personally I think the good ones,are worse than bad now too.. They might pretend to be good,but after marrying them,you see problems everyday in the hux.. Bro,if u know any good one ,let me know ,make I pm you o.. grin

Re: Damaged Females by Adaibeku(f): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2020
You just displayed so much hate!
Listen! No matter wat u say even post 40 women will still get married ,that's d fact ,dey are millions of men who are willing to marry Dem because of dia wealth
Re: Damaged Females by callmeRichie(m): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
How do you spot good women bro? Cux personally I think the good ones,are worse than bad now too.. They might pretend to be good,but after marrying them,you see problems everyday in the hux.. Bro,if u know any good one ,let me know ,make I pm you o.. grin

lol boss u go know o. Though I understand say people dey pretend. u fit marry the calmest soul and later turn wildest later in marriage. Buh the highest mistake wey we guys dey do be say we let our sexual desires over shadows good qualities in a woman.

Virtually every guy wants a busty, chubby, big assss, fair and yellow, beautiful, etc lady Buh we have forgotten those things are just desires and not qualities. Good women sometimes don't even have these clothes few or better still 1 outta 10 has all of these.
Re: Damaged Females by 11thGoldTREE: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2020
Counting from 20 to 30, we have 10years in-between. If she was good, she won't be single at 30
If she's above 30 and acting an Angel, be sure she isn't an Angel. Don't be fooled

It's the bitter truth

(1) (Reply)

She Is Actually A Bitch For.... / This Is Why I Don't Advise Ladies... See This / Lady Publicly Declines Man's Marriage Proposal Despite All His Pleadings (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.