Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,950 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

Guys Sha - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Sha (13331 Views)

My Red Pill Experience Sha! / Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha / Here's An Example Of "Na Dem Dey Rush Us". See Babes Sha. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Sha by emmax27(m): 2:56am On Jul 06, 2020
Preshieben:
Babe
Don't let love fool you ohh
These guys, they know what they are doing.
If he had really wanted me,he would have pushed on
Imagine just one attempt,he expected me to jump to his proposal..at the first attempt
No na... that's not how stars do angry

Smiles don't think like that dear, guys can be crazy sometimes but trust me whether you accepted his proposal in his first attempt or after several doesn't really change anything.

A player has one objective, to get you laid whether now or later and the truth is the harder you make it the worst it is for you, just hope you don't meet one.

Tho am not saying actually saying he's a player or not, my point is for you to never be deceive by how consistent he kept chasing you from the ass
Re: Guys Sha by Olakunleyakub(m): 3:25am On Jul 06, 2020
You turned him down den why are you so pained now?

1 Like

Re: Guys Sha by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 06, 2020
Preshieben:
I'm sorry if I called you names yesterday
I was annoyed
Forgive me .

No fam, I read the thread from d beginning,it seems u av not gotten over d guy yet,just call him, u like him, he likes u.....don't form I have billions of toasters, the devil u know is better than d Angel u don't know....just call him and u will b alright

2 Likes

Re: Guys Sha by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
emmax27:

alright. You're a belle so i guess it won't be difficult getting guy in line, Hope you don't end up letting the wrong guy into ya ❤
I pray so too
Re: Guys Sha by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
Manpoly:

No fam, I read the thread from d beginning,it seems u av not gotten over d guy yet,just call him, u like him, he likes u.....don't form I have billions of toasters, the devil u know is better than d Angel u don't know....just call him and u will b alright
I can't call him again.
I'm fine now
Thanks
Re: Guys Sha by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
Preshieben:
I can't call him again.
I'm fine now
Thanks

Lol..na smalls
Re: Guys Sha by prosper87: 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
thorpido:
You hate nonsense.What makes you think he doesn't hate nonsense too?! angry
yes oo tell her
Re: Guys Sha by maximusprime2000: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2020
Preshieben:
Well
This comment wasn't necessary
I don't need anyone to tell me if I'm beautiful or not...
In case you don't know
I am a Super star

u say?, that guy is the real MVP. super star beauty dont come to nairaland to cry and wail wen their ego is under attack. u blocked him too becos u just can't take rejection. the nice guy just refused to be your simp like the regular boys by crushin ur ego to the dustbin. am very sorry dear, your beauty cud not pay his bills, just count ur loss and move on. God no go shame us.grin
Re: Guys Sha by maximusprime2000: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2020
emmax27:

Smiles don't think like that dear, guys can be crazy sometimes but trust me whether you accepted his proposal in his first attempt or after several doesn't really change anything.

A player has one objective, to get you laid whether now or later and the truth is the harder you make it the worst it is for you, just hope you don't meet one.

Tho am not saying actually saying he's a player or not, my point is for you to never be deceive by how consistent he kept chasing you from the ass

God bless u, thats the mentality they build up wen simps floods their dm....it massage their self esteem a lot. a player can woo u for hundred years just to get between the thighs. and wen the shit goes down. they start singing all men are scum.As for me ur No is No, i dont av time to play around cos life is too short. las las God no go shame us grin
Re: Guys Sha by emmax27(m): 2:31am On Jul 10, 2020
Preshieben:
I pray so too

Really? you could just snap ya fingers and you'll get guys in line and ya talking bout praying so, God made it so.

Your prayer should be finding a good guy or the right guy but mehn goodluck with that
Re: Guys Sha by Eniolakiite(f): 2:39am On Jul 10, 2020
This thought process of you turned him down and wanted him to put more effort is why some men don't take a woman's No serious when it involves sex. PLEASE let your yes be yes and your no be no. Thank you.

Preshieben:
Good morning to y'all shocked

Have been single for the past 11 month.since I broke up with my ex,
I decided to stop dating and focus on improving myself,learnt a skill(Makeup tho)got a job before lockdown while still studying...
I so much enjoyed my single life
I turn down guys I don't like and friend zoned alot.
Then I met this guy online,we chatted for over two months
I liked him,his personality and every other thing about him
Was ready to stop flirting and get serious with him
I was actually waiting for him to ask me out,and when he finally did,I turned him down, wanted him to put more effort..told me he can't take A No for an answer and then blocked me on WhatsApp.I had to go delete his number, Deleted everything about him.cos I hate nonsense
But what could be the reason he blocked me?

MODIFIED
To all those guys saying what they don't know.
This thread was just for trolls
All I do now is sit,read, laugh and ignore
I don't have strength to argue with your deluded minds.
Keep the comments coming
I'm enjoying your stupidity grin
Kwantinue Biko
Re: Guys Sha by dingbang(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
This girl seriously doesn't have a bit of sense in her brain.
Re: Guys Sha by trojan84(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Preshieben:

I decided to stop dating and focus on improving myself,learnt a skill(Makeup tho)got a job before lockdown while still studying...
I was actually waiting for him to ask me out,and when he finally did,I turned him down, wanted him to put more effort..told me he can't take A No for an answer and then blocked me on WhatsApp.I had to go delete his number, Deleted everything about him.cos I hate nonsense

MODIFIED
Keep the comments coming
Kwantinue Biko

It's a big lie. You did not create the thread for trolls, you just said your situation now sit down and learn from people's comments
Re: Guys Sha by Rawhumper(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
Dear i have really learnt one or two from this
your post, you turned him down because you

wanted him to put more efforts not because
you didnt like him.

I guess he must be good looking and
confident, thats why he doesnt have time for
bullshit. Am kinda like him, but your post has
kinda opened my eyes not to be rash or hasty.

Anyways you know what you want, and i cant judge you on that.

Thanks.

Preshieben:

MODIFIED
Keep the comments coming
Kwantinue Biko
Re: Guys Sha by Rawhumper(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
[
Dont think that way, time waits for nobody.

When you get 23, you will still say oh am just 23 i be 27 in few years time so plenty of time but alas! Before you know it, you have entered 30.

You are pretty, its good you are conscious of it but learn to be diplomatic and go for it, if it will make you happy.
Your happiness is paramount, dont because of pressure enter one chance with a guy except you just want casual sex thats all.

quote author=Preshieben post=90986832] I'll be 23 by then
I still have enough time by then undecided[/quote]
Re: Guys Sha by Rawhumper(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
[

Bro that book is partly correctly, there is no how you can see a girl you met online without asking her out.

No matter what, there will always be asking because she wont know what you want till you talk.

I agree that asking for a relationship is old fashioned and childish.
All in all, a real nigga is that one that doesnt give a crap about what her shoddies are doing behind him as long as he gets what he wants and how he wants it.

quote author=iLegendd post=90988576]I never wanted to comment on this thread, but the number of simps we have is alarming. Most men don't even know the real definition of that word.

The young man that blocked you is not a simp and at the same time, he is not a what's up man. His ego was hurt you rejected his advances and yours was hurt because he blocked you.

If you're a man, reading this comment, please, don't EVER ask a woman out — it's old fashion. Real men no longer do that. There is a way they do it and it's contained in the book called Mr. Friendzone.

I know men hate reading books — they're too focused on making money, but if you love yourself, please, read that book and your life as a man will never remain the same.

After reading it, no woman on Earth can reject you and it's a guarantee.

Search on Google and download the free version of that book. Below are some screenshots from the book.

Read those rules and you'll see the mistake the young man that blocked her made. Please, don't make such a mistake.

[/quote]
Re: Guys Sha by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
Preshieben:

MODIFIED
Keep the comments coming
Kwantinue Biko
I'm proud of that young man, and so should every man .
She loved the free attention, validations and probably resources she was extracting from that young man without offering anything tangible in return.
She's not angry he left, she's only disturbed those free attentions are gone for real, and too quick, even though the young man wasted much of his time courting her, rather than coming clean earlier on.
She still can't believe he could walk away from her, because she's used to men debasing themselves around her even when she got low sexual interest in them.
So, basically, he seems different and just communicated to her he's high value and got abundant mindset.
Forget whatsoever psychological schemas she's putting up here, they are all typical of women to justify their choices, even when it's hurting and haunting them.
Women can't handle men that can walk away from them. They can't!
I wish more men learn from these, and stop devaluing themselves when it comes to dealing with women .
Proud of that dude!

1 Like

Re: Guys Sha by odinson1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

I'm proud of that young man, and so should every man .
She loved the free attention, validations and probably resources she was extracting from that young man without offering anything tangible in return.
She's not angry he left, she's only disturbed those free attentions are gone for real, and too quick, even though the young man wasted much of his time courting her, rather than coming clean earlier on.
She still can't believe he could walk away from her, because she's used to men debasing themselves around her even when she got low sexual interest in them.
So, basically, he seems different and just communicated to her he's high value and got abundant mindset.
Forget whatsoever psychological schemas she's putting up here, they are all typical of women to justify their choices, even when it's hurting and haunting them.
Women can't handle men that can walk away from them. They can't!
I wish more men learn from these, and stop devaluing themselves when it comes to dealing with women .
Proud of that dude!

She's probably 23 to 28 years old
she will soon turn to evening Newspaper and that is when she will start Looking for an innocent nice guy to tie down with Marriage
She still dey her hoeing phase
Re: Guys Sha by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Rawhumper:
[
Dont think that way, time waits for nobody.

When you get 23, you will still say oh am just 23 i be 27 in few years time so plenty of time but alas! Before you know it, you have entered 30.

You are pretty, its good you are conscious of it but learn to be diplomatic and go for it, if it will make you happy.
Your happiness is paramount, dont because of pressure enter one chance with a guy except you just want casual sex thats all.

quote author=Preshieben post=90986832] I'll be 23 by then
I still have enough time by then undecided
Thank you sir
Re: Guys Sha by Rawhumper(m): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
My pleasure......and a goodnight to you!

Preshieben:
Thank you sir
Re: Guys Sha by Rawhumper(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
I sent you a dm....

I may visit Calabar this xmas, i see you if God
wills but till then i did love to know more
about you.

Preshieben:
Thank you sir
Re: Guys Sha by santos123(m): 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lol..
Preshieben:
No dearie
Nairaland guys ain't worth it at all...
Re: Guys Sha by Mypeople2(m): 6:57am On Oct 10, 2020
Preshieben:

MODIFIED
Keep the comments coming
Kwantinue Biko
Babe you shouldn't have done that .It is not really easily to have the confidence to talk to a lady and after a long period of time she says no when you asked out .Often times you see ladies abusing guys for consistently asking her out even when the guys are coming for marriage and not for sex
Re: Guys Sha by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Rawhumper:
I sent you a dm....

I may visit Calabar this xmas, i see you if God
wills but till then i did love to know more
about you.

My WhatsApp number is on my profile..
Please Drop a Message there as it won't be possible for us to connect with email kiss

I'm an Akwa ibomite...not a cross Riverian
Re: Guys Sha by Rawhumper(m): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ok dear, thanks i will hit you up.

quote author=Preshieben post=94807136]My WhatsApp number is on my profile..
Please Drop a Message there as it won't be possible for us to connect with email kiss

I'm an Akwa ibomite...not a cross Riverian[/quote]
Re: Guys Sha by Rawhumper(m): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ok dear, thanks i will hit you up.

Call you anytime am free....

quote author=Preshieben post=94807136]My WhatsApp number is on my profile..

I'm an Akwa ibomite...not a cross Riverian[/quote]
Re: Guys Sha by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Preshieben:

MODIFIED
Keep the comments coming
Kwantinue Biko
U Just Spoilt Ur Good Write Up At D End. Which Gives Me D Impression Dat It Was Dis Same Attitude Dat Made U Broke Up With Ur Ex. Manner Of Approach Is Very Important In Any Relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

??? / 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid / Why Do Footballers Wear Bra?? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.