Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina (13856 Views)

Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta / Insurgents Using Illegal Mining To Finance Banditry – Military / Soldiers Clean Up Ikeja As It Celebrates Army Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by slowice(m): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
They are deceiving buhari not me.. ... Since the snake man's audio relocation to maiduguri what changed? Apc will go down in history as the party that produced the worst government since 1960
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by vertueptime: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
I agree with u sir, sometimes the anger of incompetence makes someone to vex and say things

Chienex24:

Sorry if I sounded "tribalistic" to you, but the degree of incompetence and failure of this present govt is quite appalling
I don't even need to bother going close to how "tribalistic" the present govt is, in words and actions.....
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Litmus: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Invest in Police Industry or merge police with army. Banditry is within police sphere of purpose.
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by helpfindbolu: 12:48am On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by DedeNkem: 4:44am On Jun 24, 2020
We have incompetent military "chiefs"!

1 Like

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by supersdo520: 8:13am On Jun 28, 2020
The United States shut down the Fort Dritrick experiment because it knew there was a virus leak. Americans had launched a White House petition calling for an investigation of the lab, but the petition page was shut down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by cat0838: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2020
Yeah, America is so inhuman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra / 2023: Lawan Starts Campaign, Storms Katsina With Kalu, Engages Delegates / South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.