Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina (13859 Views)

Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta / Insurgents Using Illegal Mining To Finance Banditry – Military / Soldiers Clean Up Ikeja As It Celebrates Army Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by FlordFlorez(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Na today? It have tayed since NA have been code-naming operations in futility. Set awon ants army.

1 Like

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2020
To Avoid Stories That Touch
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Thryphosa(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Since Buratai abi buratanshi moved to Borno, has Shekau been killed? All the best.
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2020
Please help me with anything.my family is starving.anything please house.I dont know what else to say but please any help is appreciated and i pray that God never allow anyone go through what am experiencing.Medical bills,feeding, anything.Thanks so much. 00 3366 4771, GTB
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Thelimitbreaker(m): 7:58am On Jun 23, 2020
We want moves and not noise. Don't politicize the lives of innocent nigerians.
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Harrykn: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2020
Let them arrange the north before I come reach.
Kings of the north
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Yankee101: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2020
And so what?

Didn't Burutai relocate to Borno?

What has changed. Abeg! Abeg!!
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by supersdo520: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2020
The spokesman of the army, Colonel Sagir Musa told journalists in Abuja that this was one of the far-reaching decisions of the Senior Officers Conference.
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by SamUnbeatable(m): 8:02am On Jun 23, 2020
this is very unnecessary if the relocation of the celebration won't solve the issues but only give awareness to the bandit that we still have inactive govt who can't protect the lives of the brothers and sisters of the N01 citizen of the country...
there is no need for celebrating rather mourning the dead caused by bandit.
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Daddysidhan: 8:04am On Jun 23, 2020
Na shakara in fellas voice.
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Obakashdee(m): 8:04am On Jun 23, 2020
Waterypussy2:
if this banditry thing going on in the North were to happen from the South, Hell will break lose, all forces will burn houses, kill and torture innocent people . Now look at how easy Buhari takes on his brothers.

Lol �
Fact: Do you know that Jonathan was the president of Nigeria when this all started and he did absolutely nothing about it and he wasn’t their brother, so what else are you saying?
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Jabioro: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2020
Another loud sound from "gbedu" .must everything be on celebration
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by oyeb15: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2020
They should be deceiving themselves
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by franksunny(m): 8:05am On Jun 23, 2020
Lubbish
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by extol1(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2020
Inkling:
Lol
I hope Burantai still dey Bornu undecided
his spirit is in Borno but his body is in Abuja
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by authority2006(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2020
GOFRONT:
Audio Military

You need to be humbled.
What many of you have failed to understand and acknowledge over the years is that 11 of sustained war against the terrorists have made Nigeria military officials as one of the most experienced soldiers in the world. Nigeria military as at today is beyond audio in terms of experience and war machines that are being delivered everytime since Buhari came on board. If you need more pictures, let me know because I have got plenty of them

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Hypocrit: 8:14am On Jun 23, 2020
What are they even celebrating: daily slaughter, incompetency, embezzlement, lies, terrorism, propagander. Very useless set of soldier ants. Watch as the killings will increase the moment they complete their death party and move their dillapilated artillaries and soldier ants out of the dungeon cum grave yard cum state. Nonsense.
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Nwaotu10(m): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2020
Audio
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by awa(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2020
Some of these media propagandas are not needed. Why not go in quietly and carry out the operation. Now you are informing the Bandits to reunite with their families while the Bush remain empty during your strikes. Not good folks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by LoveThemChubby(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2020
DenreleDave:
Anytin they like let them do...

I hope if Nigeria must separate,they shud distribute all the military asset between the regions..

This one they are packing all to the north, it's nt nice at all oo

How does celebrating army day in the north amount to packing all military assets to the north madam?
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:19am On Jun 23, 2020
If it's possible they would have moved the east to the north.. ndi ala
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by TheSparrow: 8:20am On Jun 23, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

We are conducting a survey in an effort to research rape attitudes among Nigerians.

The survey is completely anonymous and it seeks to study attitudes about rape and rape tolerance among Nigerians regarding rape in light of recent rapes in the country. The survey asks questions about rape in general and what you think can be done to tackle the menace of rape in Nigeria.

Your contribution will be vital and will help us provide data backed advice to the government and all stakeholders.

Kindly click on the link below to participate in the survey.

Click Here To Participate in The Rape Attitudes Survey

Thank you.
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by digital5: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2020
Please contact me for daily betting 3 odds payment 2500 is after winning, chat me up on whatsApp 08109556523.
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by fishjam: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2020
A welcome development. Check my signature
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Btruth: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2020
Inkling:
Lol

I hope Burantai still dey Bornu undecided
Burantai, dey Bornu....lol. You are counting on his audio message and eye service to APC?

1 Like

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Angelfrost(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2020
Chienex24:
This government sickens me and their senseless approach to issues
Is movement now the idea they can produce to solve our security challenges?
Buratai moves to borno, now they are moving army day celebration...but still d menace persists!!
They have totally lost it already, and that is why the only creativity their brain can excrete is the Fulani way...."Nomadic Movement "

A government of propaganda!!! What else did you or anyone expect of them??!... Nothing but white elephant projects in nearly every sector.

Imagine moving army aimlessly across the nation, as if that will solve anything.

1 Like

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Jostoman: 8:33am On Jun 23, 2020
egalitarianism:
Damn. God bless you lalasticlala my son. This is FP Worthy. We hope those miscreants get caged and destabilized. God bless Nigeria army. God bless all incorruptible Nigerians both old and youngs. Especially, my children here on NL. Stay out of trouble.
Modified.
To some of my children below and above that are pessimist, be optimistic for once. Besides, you ought to have taken your future in your hands but your priority is different. It's all about big ass, breast, handsome rich man, gossip and sorts. When we're at your age, our mindset was different, That's why we keep riding your l like horse till date. Anyway, I apologise on behalf of ma mates for failing you but, DON'T FAIL YOURSELF. 2023 is around the corner
good one to Nigeria army

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Angelfrost(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2020
authority2006:

You need to be humbled.
What many of you have failed to understand and acknowledge over the years is that 11 of sustained war against the terrorists have made Nigeria military officials as one of the most experienced soldiers in the world. Nigeria military as at today is beyond audio in terms of experience and war machines that are being delivered everytime since Buhari came on board. If you need more pictures, let me know because I have got plenty of them

Trash!!!...

Pictures and propaganda mean nothing!!!... Results speak louder than all that you put up there!!!

I dare you to travel to Katsina right now or even parts of Borno, and repeat everything you put up there to the villagers, including those pictures (especially the pictures)... Lemme see how you will walk out the same way!!!

No one is truly interested in all that media grandstanding... Eradicate, or at least drastically diminish homegrown terrorism (militancy, banditry, and herdsmen attacks) first, then come regale us with how you achieved it!!! That's the true meaning of Leadership!!!

2 Likes

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Karemarealty288(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2020
Whats the difference between Nigerian Army and Don Jazzy Again!!!!..........Our Army and Don Jazzy should collabo and release better song....Our Army Again!!! With Don Jazzy.

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Skepticus: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2020
authority2006:

You need to be humbled.

You don't have sense, walahi.

All these propaganda don't work anymore even on, the die-hard loyalists of Buhari on Katsina.
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by israelmao(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2020
Celebration of failures.
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by rhames(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/banditry-military-moves-army-day-celebration-to-katsina.html

It still doesnt change the fact that the Nigerian Army under Buratai has failed this nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Warns Officers Against Using Roadblocks To Extort Money / Yahaya Bello Storms Kogi East APC Flag-Off (Pictures, Video) / Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.