Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina (13857 Views)

Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta / Insurgents Using Illegal Mining To Finance Banditry – Military / Soldiers Clean Up Ikeja As It Celebrates Army Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Mjpem23(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2020
GOFRONT:
Audio Military

1 Share

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by rhames(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/banditry-military-moves-army-day-celebration-to-katsina.html

It still doesnt change the fact that the Nigerian Army under Buratai has failed this nation woefully.
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2020
Stories!
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by henry1500(m): 8:56am On Jun 23, 2020
All I want to say is dat they don't really care about us.
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by authority2006(m): 9:01am On Jun 23, 2020
Skepticus:

You don't have sense, walahi.

You're not well brought up.

All these propaganda don't work anymore even on, the die-hard loyalists of Buhari on Katsina.

It's what it is, reality. I don't do propaganda. The military officials are doing their best since 2009 and Buhari is upgrading our pools of battle machines. But if you somehow feels that they are not, feel free to apply to join them. You could make a difference if Boko Haram or bandits don't stake your head on a spike.
And again, tell northerners to stop embracing crimes and senseless killings.

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by jrusky(m): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2020
I ask again is that thing in Aso Rock the real Nigeria Buhari or DHL Buhari? I know why I'm asking this question over and over.

Let the whole army in Nigeria move to Katsina or Kaduna or Sambisa it won't work because the head is rotten and a suspected fake Rtd General is masking in Aso Rock as the commander in chief.

A army General no matter how docille he is can not seat comfortably and be looking at his junior officer performing woefully these way and they refused to be retire and they refused to be replaced pls no army General in the world will accept such monsense but only in Nigeria.

Pls who is in Aso Rock calling himself Buhari I know what I'm saying.
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Danielfx(m): 9:08am On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Always online

Jobless Niggarrr
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by AsawanaDgreat: 9:10am On Jun 23, 2020
Terrorism must stop
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by authority2006(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2020
Angelfrost:

Trash!!!...

Pictures and propaganda mean nothing!!!... Results speak louder than all that you put up there!!!

I dare you to travel to Katsina right now or even parts of Borno, and repeat everything you put up there to the villagers, including those pictures (especially the pictures)... Lemme see how you will walk out the same way!!!

Do you know the meaning of overwhelm at all? There was a period in this country when Jonathan couldn't get a country to sell ordinary bullets to Nigeria! Things are different today, Nigeria govt is now buying from USA, UK,, Russia, China, Pakistan and so on.

No one is truly interested in all that media grandstanding... Eradicate, or at least drastically diminish homegrown terrorism (militancy, banditry, and herdsmen attacks) first, then come regale us with how you achieved it!!! That's the true meaning of Leadership!!!

Many soldiers have died fighting the terrorists and bandits but their wives are at still waiting for the day that their bread winner will work through the door. Instead of you appreciate them, you're here speaking grammar. When I know that your family wouldn't even let you join the military. Military keep you safe, they're the only reason why terrorists and bandits haven't been able to overrun your state of residence.

Below is one of the pictures of them. Not all of them would come back alive or come back at all. Learn to say thank you.

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by WakeNbaked: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2020
DenreleDave:
Anytin they like let them do...

I hope if Nigeria must separate,they shud distribute all the military asset between the regions..

This one they are packing all to the north, it's nt nice at all oo
Na just celebration o, and common sense suppose tell why they decide to run am for there.
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by vertueptime: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2020
Do u knw u can critisize without been tribalistic

Chienex24:
This government sickens me and their senseless approach to issues
Is movement now the idea they can produce to solve our security challenges?
Buratai moves to borno, now they are moving army day celebration...but still d menace persists!!
They have totally lost it already, and that is why the only creativity their brain can excrete is the Fulani way...."Nomadic Movement "
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Vulcan24(m): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2020
millitary operation can be carried out from anywhere to anywhere

how does celebration curb insecurity or is there any relationship

they only did all that to decieve Nigerians into believing they are taking their complaint serious.

this country is a joke.
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 23, 2020
Talkative.
They talk too much and act too less. While their enemies are watching their backs.
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Vulcan24(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2020
authority2006:

Do you know the meaning of overwhelm at all? There was a period in this country when Jonathan couldn't get a country to sell ordinary bullets to Nigeria! Things are different today, Nigeria govt is now buying from USA, UK,, Russia, China, Pakistan and so on.

Many soldiers have died fighting the terrorists and bandits but their wives are at still waiting for the day that their bread winner will work through the door. Instead of you appreciate them, you're here speaking grammar. When I know that your family wouldn't even let you join the military. Military keep you safe, they're the only reason why terrorists and bandits haven't been able to overrun your state of residence.

Below is one of the pictures of them. Not all of them would come back alive or come back at all. Learn to say thank you.

don't u think there is sabotage in ending the terror war, why enlist on a compromised mission.
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Mikyle: 9:33am On Jun 23, 2020
How is moving the army day celebration to Katsina state going to give the result of conquering bandits?
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Chienex24(m): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2020
vertueptime:

Do u knw u can critisize without been tribalistic

Sorry if I sounded "tribalistic" to you, but the degree of incompetence and failure of this present govt is quite appalling
I don't even need to bother going close to how "tribalistic" the present govt is, in words and actions.....

1 Like

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by InvertedHammer: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2020
authority2006:

You need to be humbled.
What many of you have failed to understand and acknowledge over the years is that 11 of sustained war against the terrorists have made Nigeria military officials as one of the most experienced soldiers in the world. Nigeria military as at today is beyond audio in terms of experience and war machines that are being delivered everytime since Buhari came on board. If you need more pictures, let me know because I have got plenty of them
/
If you like give them F-16 or F-35 bombers, we have seen what they do with military equipment--leave them for Boko Haram to take or incinerate. Nigerian military is the main source of Boko Haram's armory.
\
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by ahiboilandgas: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/banditry-military-moves-army-day-celebration-to-katsina.html
dumb moves ...bandits will move to zamfara after the celebration move back to katsina ....who announces a military strategy ..only Nigerian amry plc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 23, 2020
NA TODAY

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Urchman200: 9:52am On Jun 23, 2020
One region with too much burden for the country, can any body tell me how much Nigeria spent in fighting insecurity in the northern region?
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Urchman200: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2020
Waterypussy2:
if this banditry thing going on in the North were to happen from the South, Hell will break lose, all forces will burn houses, kill and torture innocent people . Now look at how easy Buhari takes on his brothers.
u really said my mind,a lot has really happened to the people of south south and south east in hand of military because of the death of one military personnel in uddi in Bayelsa is fresh in our mind,in the eastern region we all can attest to the fact that in a bid to curtail the biafran movement killing of unarmed civilians became a thing of joy for the military and their online zombie were cheering them up,today most of has become victims.
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by holluwizzy: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2020
Niger president should come and kill this people na ,
Coz it took em less than 24hrs from em to sort boko haram withing him region.

Nigeria government know whats up, all they do is talk and no action nor deed is done.

Like the pepper seller said.

Please sell nigeria to .... i rest my case.

agwom:

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Gandollaar(f): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2020
egalitarianism:
Damn. God bless you lalasticlala my son. This is FP Worthy. We hope those miscreants get caged and destabilized. God bless Nigeria army. God bless all incorruptible Nigerians both old and youngs. Especially, my children here on NL. Stay out of trouble.
Modified.
To some of my children below and above that are pessimist, be optimistic for once. Besides, you ought to have taken your future in your hands but your priority is different. It's all about big ass, breast, handsome rich man, gossip and sorts. When we're at your age, our mindset was different, That's why we keep riding your l like horse till date. Anyway, I apologise on behalf of ma mates for failing you but, DON'T FAIL YOURSELF. 2023 is around the corner
Hiss
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by mindtricks: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2020
twf1:
Nonsense! So, detailed investigations & Intelligence couldn't produce the culprits and perpetrators of countless murders? Na people wey die already I sorry for

Na the Nigerian way useless fire brigade mentality.
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by mindtricks: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2020
authority2006:

You need to be humbled.
What many of you have failed to understand and acknowledge over the years is that 11 of sustained war against the terrorists have made Nigeria military officials as one of the most experienced soldiers in the world. Nigeria military as at today is beyond audio in terms of experience and war machines that are being delivered everytime since Buhari came on board. If you need more pictures, let me know because I have got plenty of them

Picture sounds more like audio.
Results is all that matters.
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by nairalander2020(m): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
GOOD LUCK WITH THE AUDIO DETERENCE

Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by egalitarianism: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Gandollaar:
Hiss
Damn. My daughter, what is with you again? Don't hiss on me, this is what I advised you on the other day.
Stay out of trouble dear daughter
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Gandollaar(f): 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
egalitarianism:

Damn. My daughter, what is with you again? Don't hiss on me, this is what I advised you on the other day.
Stay out of trouble dear daughter
grin
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by Farki: 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
authority2006:

Military keep you safe, they're the only reason why terrorists and bandits haven't been able to overrun your state of residence.

The fact that Amotekun exists and other states are coming up with plans for their own regional security outfits shows the failure of the police and military in keeping people safe.

In Jos civilians have been killed by herdsmen, nothing happened, but when soldiers were killed they did something and arrested some of them.

Combine these inconsistencies with the human rights abuses and you can see why people don't appreciate the military.
Re: Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina by egalitarianism: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Gandollaar:
grin
Damn. You're doing well daughter. I can deduce you're also cute daughter tongue Stay out of trouble dear daughter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 PDP Presidential Primary To Hold In May / Azazi's Last Hour(a Report By Ross Alabo George) / Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.