Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,493 members, 7,954,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out (50814 Views)

9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Graysons: 9:33am On Jun 23, 2020
The government should leave her there, they are not the ones who told her to go to Lebanon. Btw who got her pregnant? I thought her husband is Dead?

6 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by loadedvibes: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2020
So things where difficult and you could still knack..
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Okoroawusa: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2020
I am not in support of what happened to this woman but the story be one kind. The woman is not telling the whole story. You left in 2018 n in 2020 you are 8 months pregnant? Madam, 2018 to 2020 is 2 years nah.

In those 2 years you have been working n collecting salary. So if COVID-19 n the Political crisis currently rocking Lebanon (there have been months of riots in Lebanon) did not happen would you be making this video.

Please make another video asking Nigerian government to come n rescue you from the dilemma you found yourself now n leave out telling any story or blaming nigerian authorities. A placard saying "I DON FVCK UP. PLEASE HELP ME GET BACK TO NIGERIA" would be nice.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Swagahyk(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Doesn't she read stories......... undecided

Her types are on facebook, liking, commenting on pics and video posts , they dont read news. They are not smart.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Freekychuks: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2020
Na short cut dey kill monkey...
Our currency here in Nigeria is 3x higher than Lebanese currency.. You no dey ask questions?
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Okoroawusa: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2020
proeast:
You see how afonjas keep bringing embarrassment and shame on us!? The last time it was another afonja who was sold as slave and auctioned online, now this!

I just don't understand why they can't seat their smelly arse in one place. Traveling is not meant for dull people. Igbos have been traveling for ages and they were smart about it but now afonjas have joined in, they keep messing up.

What nonsense is this Biko nu? One can't open the internet again without being assaulted with one shame or another.

Please where can one go to change citizenship? I'm just tired of identifying as a Nigerian.

Tufiakwa!!!
You are not Igbo
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Okoroawusa: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2020
Quaddafi29:
Pitiable situation but the truth is that most of these ladies wanna go and do and make money but when situation changes, they come lamenting to the government. Hat kind of job did you think you were going to do in Lebanon of all places? Nigeria is a terrible place but I doubt if Lebanon is any better. I pity only the innocent baby. The problem with most Nigerian ladies is that they completely depend on men for their entire livelihood hence when the men "disappear" they start misbehaving. It's same with single and married alike.
Point of correction. Nigeria is not a terrible place. Maybe for you sha. After all there are Americans that think that America is a terrible place.

2 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by nokatakata: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2020
These people are just bunch of shameless and senseless people. After several warnings to be careful and not believe anybody who promises you jobs in these countries, they won't listen. Now she's crying to who to come save her. When they warn them not to go, they will be arguing and forming stubbornness. Now she is crying. Stay in your phucking country. If you must travel, travel legit and make sure you got skills to get a reasonable job.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Lexusgs430: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2020
Swagahyk:

Her types are on facebook, liking, commenting on pics and video posts , they dont read news. They are not smart.

Very true..... Liking celebrities pictures on insta...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2020
This woman is Yoruba but you won't see them here, they always insult Edo people about trafficking issues.

Most people trafficked from Nigeria are yorubas fact.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by proeast(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You are not Igbo

Lolz, wonders shall never end. A fulani man is saying I'm not Igbo grin grin
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by olisaEze(m): 9:59am On Jun 23, 2020
Sista d hunger u were running from in Naija just caught up with u in Lebanon.

BTW ur husband died in 2018, who give u 8 months belle for 2020 abi na miracle baby? undecided
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Okoroawusa: 9:59am On Jun 23, 2020
proeast:

Lolz, wonders shall never end. A fulani man is saying I'm not Igbo grin grin
Biko stick to your tribe. Or don't you have one. Ndi otu Reno Omokirikiri (small detergent).
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2020
The person wey give am belle don leave am to hang.
Most ladies that travel to these countries are in a prostitution ring. They will tell you they are doing housemaids jobs. It's a very big lie.
Somebody promised to help her out and maybe proclaimed love but abandoned her when she got belle and with belle no or few customers.

As her husband died 2018, she no join market women and start selling with little or no capital.

Abike, over to u. Hope u will call it what it is.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by chigutz(m): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2020
U will see dis post, tomorrow u will still go to Lebanon and start saying how the Government has abandoned u
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by morris477(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2020
They don't know that Nigeria is an America to Lebanese. Why are they falling victim to go to Lebanon when there people full here in Nigeria
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Lovelyn451(f): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2020
Na wa o...worst part is the masters would be raping hell out of these slave, I'm sure its her Arab master that got her pregnant...eweleke!!!

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by nkemdi89(f): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Please receive sense sad
I hate it when someone make a comment about something you may not even have idea about, then the next thing is to abuse the person, in person can you talk to me like that? This is not a fun post and I hardly make comment for fun, take your time and go through people's comments and filter informations, so many of you are so dumb that you are only interested in attacking people. So what do you want now, we should exchanging words? You won't contribute any meaningful thing, you are only looking for comments that you feel that you can attack.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by tillaman(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2020
Just sad that we sell ourselves to these Lebanese fagz it’s really annoying how we Nigerians treat ourselves both home and abroad
As long as e go bring money we fit give away our fellow countryman

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by omolasho: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2020
Adekdammy:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/22/exclusive-eight-month-pregnant-nigerian-woman-trafficked-lebanon-and-locked-office

This greedy women will get themselves in difficult situations only to win weak men's sympathy with their shabby crocodile tears. To hell with them undecided
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by VirginSearcher(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2020
nkemdi89:

[s]I hate it when someone make a comment about something you may not even have idea about, then the next thing is to abuse the person, in person can you talk to me like that? This is not a fun post and I hardly make comment for fun, take your time and go through people's comments and filter informations, so many of you are so dumb that you are only interested in attacking people. So what do you want now, we should exchanging words? You won't contribute any meaningful thing, you are only looking for comments that you feel that you can attack[/s].
Take a look at all the jar-goons u wrote there just to insult me and show me where I insulted u for stereotyping a particular region and being tribalistic. In person can I talk to u like that.. as what nah.. I need to know who u are pls?
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by 1Sharon(f): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2020
sassysure:
The person wey give am belle don leave am to hang.
Most ladies that travel to these countries are in a prostitution ring. They will tell you they are doing housemaids jobs. It's a very big lie.
Somebody promised to help her out and maybe proclaimed love but abandoned her when she got belle and with belle no or few customers.

As her husband died 2018, she no join market women and start selling with little or no capital.

Abike, over to u. Hope u will call it what it is.

How dumb was she to get pregnant for a client?

Do women actually do that?
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Champneys: 10:49am On Jun 23, 2020
Nawa o.
How does one explain this or what does one say to this matter?
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by nkemdi89(f): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Take a look at all the jar-goons u wrote there just to insult me and show me where I insulted u for stereotyping a particular region and being tribalistic. In person can I talk to u like that.. as what nah.. I need to know who u are pls?
If you are not a fool, I mentioned the 3 regions based on statistics, while someone was trying to say those in Dubai were better off, and I made him understand that theirs is more complicated because those ladies have to add prostitution in order survive, are you more igbo than me ? Or do you work with naptip or at the airport to witnessed when they are being deported or repatriated? Have you ever had access to handle issues like this? Take your sentiments somewhere else , that is the only one you could pick. I know you will want to reply to insult me, do you know how many igbo girls I have tried stopping to go to Dubai with the same alibi of going to meet their uncles or brothers. Because you didn't take your time to read , you just want to attack, I don't know your age , your level of exposure, education or maturity, but at the level I am in life, I see things beyond tribal boundaries, the issue of trafficking needs national emergency to be declared, because every regions are affected.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Frankicent(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2020
I don't feel story for people like this. Women and lies eh..

Case fact

1:Her husband died in 2018
2: she's eight months pregnant in 2020
3: she's been forced to work.. Which work?
4: How wouldn't she know she heavily pregnant?
5: She eat potatoes...
6: who fund her trip.

No wonder after God it's woman on earth. They can rise and fall a man. When they have nothing to offer they use some kind of super powered technique. "White knighting" ? Method to get help

She knew all along what she was going there to do. Let her face it .

You leave Naija go dey relax for camp...
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Dpharisee: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2020
Slymonster:
How do you go to Lebanon when their currency is wack. Even Lebanese come here to work and send money home there because our currency is bigger than there own.

People like suffer sha
To them any place outside Nigeria is abroad. They dont follow the news to find out that Lebanese are out there in the streets protesting over their poor economy
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by cococandy(f): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2020
undecided
ForeThinker:
U carry Belle siddon one place u no hear ..

Narrating her ordeal, Saka said she left Nigeria after her husband died in November 2018 and things became difficult financially.

The story doesn't really add up ..

Who impregnated her the husband that died since 2018 or ashawo work due to the financial difficulty she stated .

Spiritual konji?

Where she get money fund her trip ( don't tell me it's totally free b4 she left )

The story get K legs
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by VirginSearcher(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2020
nkemdi89:

[s]If you are not a fool. I mentioned the 3 regions based on statistics, while someone was trying to say those in Dubai were better off, and I made him understand that theirs is more complicated because those ladies have to add prostitution in order survive, are you more igbo than me ? Or do you work with naptip or at the airport to witnessed when they are being deported or repatriated? Have you ever had access to handle issues like this? Take your sentiments somewhere else , that is the only one you could pick. I know you will want to reply to insult me, do you know how many igbo girls I have tried stopping to go to Dubai with the same alibi of going to meet their uncles or brothers. Because you didn't take your time to read , you just want to attack, I don't know your age , your level of exposure, education or maturity, but at the level I am in life, I see things beyond tribal boundaries, the issue of trafficking needs national emergency to be declared, because every regions are affected[/s].
I choose to be polite and let the insult slide.. & with the insult all your explanations is trash
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by eisley: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2020
I pray she gets back homes safe.

Are you on the lookout for a means to carry out safe transactions and also manage your account on the go ? Search no further, with GTBank Mobile Wallet, simply dial *737# USSD on your mobile phone to get started.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by RaptorX: 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
I had login to comment from guest mode

What is wrong with Nigerians? They need serious orientation!

Naira has more value than their currency.

Before it used to be N1 to 10LP now it has dropped to around 4LP due to horrible governance in naija.

If u wanna migrate go to countries where the currency value is much more higher than your country.

Lebanese that will come here to huzzle and even master our language and integrate into the naija community to tell you the height and extent of their huzzling.

They have been experiencing political instability since time immemorial just like Libya is, in fact right now they are experiencing serious protest, because their government plans to further devalue their own currency the more. Nawa
A lot of Nigerians suffer from a colonial mindset of thinking any country outside Africa is some kind of paradise, if not why would anyone want to go to a third world shithole like Lebanon.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by franksam2009: 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
I Don't feel pity for these set of people at all,, idoits undecided
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Gamechangerbaby: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
*WELCOME TO*�
*THE GENERAL MARKET'S ADS PLAZA*
*NOW AVAILABLE � SALES OF THE FOLLOWING PDFS*
*STILL� SELLING FAST*
*E-COMMERCE�️(ALI-DROPSHIPING BEST WAY TO START YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS FROM HOME)PDF WORTH #5000*
*HOW TO RUN FACEBOOK ADS ON YOUR SMART PHONE�� IN 30 SECONDS⌚ PDF WORTH #5000*
*HOW TO CREATE VIDEO �ADS WITH LUMEN5 WORTH #4000*
*100 GREAT COPY WRITING IDEAS� FROM LEADING COMPANIES AROUND THE WORLD PDF WORTH #7000 WITH OVER 220 PAGES �WITH DIAGRAM�*
*FACEBOOK WHEATH FORMULA - START EARNING � $100 IN 30 MINUTES AND $500 EVERY DAY USING CLICK BANK PDF WORTH #10,000*
*NETWORTH OF ALL PDFs together #31,000*
*BUT WE ARE READY TO GIVE IT ALL OUT AT #20,000 LIMITED OFFER*
*YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE SEPARATELY AT DISCOUNTED RATE*
*NEGOTIATION IS ALLOWED*���
*SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE*
*NO TIME�️ TO WASTE*
*WELL SELL THE BEST QUALITY ASSURED*
*GET STARTED NOW*�
*CONTACT US NOW*
*TOMORROW IS MAYBE TOO LATE*
*WHAT'S APP @ 07061009348*
*GMAIL @ KOLADE2021@GMAIL.COM*
THANK YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted / Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna / Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.