Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out (50659 Views)

8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2020
I had login to comment from guest mode

What is wrong with Nigerians? They need serious orientation!

Naira has more value than their currency.

Before it used to be N1 to 10LP now it has dropped to around 4LP due to horrible governance in naija.

If u wanna migrate go to countries where the currency value is much more higher than your country.

Lebanese that will come here to huzzle and even master our language and integrate into the naija community to tell you the height and extent of their huzzling.

They have been experiencing political instability since time immemorial just like Libya is, in fact right now they are experiencing serious protest, because their government plans to further devalue their own currency the more. Nawa

5 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Adekdammy: 8:47am On Jun 23, 2020
ForeThinker:
U carry Belle siddon one place u no hear ..

She never knew she was pregnant before she was deceived into going to Lebanon to work as shahala. (Slave)
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by DenreleDave(m): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2020
ChiefAfonja:
grin
U r happy bcox she is a Yoruba right??
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Adekdammy: 8:48am On Jun 23, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
I had login to comment from guest mode

What is wrong with Nigerians? They need serious orientation!

Naira has more value than their currency.

Before it used to be N1 to 10LP now it has dropped to around 4LP due to horrible governance in naija.

If u wanna migrate go to countries where the currency value is much more higher than your country.

Lebanese that will come here to huzzle and even master our language and integrate into the naija community to tell you the height and extent of their huzzling.

They have been experiencing political instability since time immemorial just like Libya is, in fact right now they are experiencing serious protest, because their government plans to further devalue their own currency the more. Nawa

Most of these ladies were tricked into going to Lebanon, their agents lied to them, atines we should not really blame the ladies.

2 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by FlordFlorez(m): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2020
To what end is this trafficking?
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Adekdammy: 8:51am On Jun 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
To what end is this trafficking?

The traffickers made bad money but with publicity like this, we can stop them.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:52am On Jun 23, 2020
Adekdammy:

Most of these ladies were tricked into going to Lebanon, their agents lied to them, atines we should not really blame the ladies.
that why education (information) is indeed power. If she did due diligence checks, she would not have fallen in to the trap.

2 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Princedapace(m): 8:52am On Jun 23, 2020
sapientia:
Nigeria is not actually doing enough

Before you rant

Just circulate news that a Citizen of any developed country is being held and location known.

Dont even want to talk of our unmanned porous borders that make trafficking easy.

Which kind source be this sef

This is Nigeria some youths are fighting for and insulting other countries that point out our uselessness! It is a shame we dont even know what patriotism is! We think patriotism is lying to ur self or defending mediocre!

Nigeria is a total disgrace that will collapse soon due to unimaginable debt and budgeting system coupled with uncontrollable population growth.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by nkemdi89(f): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2020
Most of them feign ignorance of what they are going to do, the ones that I met , they look so exposed not to know what they are taking them for. Lebanese economy is now bad that is why we are hearing complain, if not it has been going on for years, funny enough when you try to discourage them at the point of departure , they always try to create a scene or impression like you want to extort them. The airliners who also admit them will turn their eyes , because if they should miss their flight , it's on you.
Most of the girls going to Lebanon are from southwest,
While Saudi and Oman are mostly northerners, Dubai easterners . They agree with their agents before they leave the country.

7 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by francis5051: 8:54am On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Na Abike Dabiri-Erewa work be this na
Make she reply Sahara reporters
my guy how far u and damn nigar sef lol
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by pointstores(m): 8:56am On Jun 23, 2020
Nawa
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by sinkhole: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2020
nkemdi89:
Most of them feign ignorance of what they are going to do, the ones that I met , they look so exposed not to know what they are taking them for. Lebanese economy is now bad that is why we are hearing complain, if not it has been going on for years, funny enough when you try to discourage them at the point of departure , they always try to create a scene or impression like you want to extort them. The airliners who also admit them will turn their eyes , because if they should miss their flight , it's on you.
Most of the girls going to Lebanon are from southwest,
While Saudi and Oman are mostly northerners, Dubai easterners . They agree with their agents before they leave the country.

e bi like say na only Easterners choose nice place to go grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by friday2011(m): 8:57am On Jun 23, 2020
I no understand, the story no follow, she left Nigeria in 2018...

She left when her husband died and things were difficult...

She is 8 months pregnant...

She never knew she was pregnant before she got out of Nigeria...

Abeg my people, how come she never born d pikin...?

The story get k-leg

Abi na me get comprehension problem?

7 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by jacklynn97: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Aiit
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by nkemdi89(f): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2020
sinkhole:
e bi like say na only Easterners choose nice place to go grin grin
All na the same thing , theirs is even worst because most of them have to include prostitution in order to survive.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Memberclub(m): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2020
Yoruba muslim girls plenty for Oman. grin
Shameful
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Yabaleft: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2020
So she is still pregnant since 2018? The story does not add up.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Yabaleft: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2020
friday2011:
I no understand, the story no follow, she left Nigeria in 2018...

She left when her husband died and things were difficult...

She is 8 months pregnant...

She never knew she was pregnant before she got out of Nigeria...

Abeg my people, how come she never born d pikin...?

The story get k-leg

Abi na me get comprehension problem?

No be only you. Me sef dey wonder.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Beedude(m): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2020
I will rather die in Nigeria than traveling in the name of hustle to useless countries like OMAN, LIBYA , LEBANON, MOROCCO ETC

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by sinkhole: 9:04am On Jun 23, 2020
nkemdi89:

All na the same thing , theirs is even worst because most of them have to include prostitution in order to survive.
grin grin na joke I dey self wink
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by RPG2020(m): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=ForeThinker post=90973269]U carry Belle siddon one place u no hear ..

Narrating her ordeal, Saka said she left Nigeria after her husband died in November 2018 and things became difficult financially.

The story doesn't really add up ..

Who impregnated her the husband that died since 2018 or ashawo work due to the financial difficulty she stated .

Spiritual konji?

Where she get money fund her trip

The story get K legs

Read again oga[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by VirginSearcher(m): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by VirginSearcher(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2020
nkemdi89:

[s]All na the same thing , theirs is even worst because most of them have to include prostitution in order to survive[/s].
Please receive sense sad
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Asadujames202(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2020
She will give birth to another shekauuu

Osama bin laden

And the chief terrorist in Aso roock
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by AmazingELixir: 9:09am On Jun 23, 2020
lipsrsealed

Afonja and middle east house help businesses na wow oo!
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by FlordFlorez(m): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2020
Adekdammy:

The traffickers made bad money but with publicity like this, we can stop them.
the publicity has not be helping, atleast not enough. Victims too have their own fault. Their gullibility makes them vulnerable.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by proeast(m): 9:17am On Jun 23, 2020
You see how afonjas keep bringing embarrassment and shame on us!? The last time it was another afonja who was sold as slave and auctioned online, now this!

I just don't understand why they can't seat their smelly arse in one place. Traveling is not meant for dull people. Igbos have been traveling for ages and they were smart about it but now afonjas have joined in, they keep messing up.

What nonsense is this Biko nu? One can't open the internet again without being assaulted with one shame or another.

Please where can one go to change citizenship? I'm just tired of identifying as a Nigerian.

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by TruthSpeaker: 9:20am On Jun 23, 2020
What a tragedy. I just hope Nigerians will get to learn some day that traveling abroad doesn’t mean one must make it over there.
There are some very stupid countries (of which Lebanon is one of them) that should be a no go area for people promised job abroad.
There are many evil travel agents in Nigeria that deserve to be in jail for human trafficking. At the same time we have many idiots that believe whatever they are told just because they are desperate to leave Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Samylekey(m): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2020
You will be set free
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Samylekey(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2020
proeast:
You see how afonjas keep bringing embarrassment and shame on us!? The last time it was another afonja who was sold as slave and auctioned online, now this!

I just don't understand why they can't seat their smelly arse in one place. Traveling is not meant for dull people. Igbos have been traveling for ages and they were smart about it but now afonjas have joined in, they keep messing up.

What nonsense is this Biko nu? One can't open the internet again without being assaulted with one shame or another.

Please where can one go to change citizenship? I'm just tired of identifying as a Nigerian.

Tufiakwa!!!

Sorry to say but Afonja kee you there
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out by Quaddafi29: 9:30am On Jun 23, 2020
Pitiable situation but the truth is that most of these ladies wanna go and do and make money but when situation changes, they come lamenting to the government. Hat kind of job did you think you were going to do in Lebanon of all places? Nigeria is a terrible place but I doubt if Lebanon is any better. I pity only the innocent baby. The problem with most Nigerian ladies is that they completely depend on men for their entire livelihood hence when the men "disappear" they start misbehaving. It's same with single and married alike.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested / "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar / How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.