Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. (32635 Views)

He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by Sanoske(m): 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
The first married woman I dated was my classmate from senior high school. When I went to class the very first day, I sat next to her and got her name as Virginia. One beautiful girl. I got connected to her instantly. That day we went for a break together. When it was time for dining, I went with her and sat at the same table with her. The idea was to build a friendship with her first and later propose. But just when I was laying the foundation for a later relationship, a senior walked into her life and swept her off her feet. I was devastated. I felt like crying. To make matters worse, this senior started picking on me. He would punish me for no offense. He would make me lie on the ground and step on me just because he saw me walking with Virginia, my classmate.

The second married woman was a dentist. Married for nine years with three kids. I had issues with my teeth and I went to her clinic. A clinic she owns. She checked my teeth and asked me to come back in a week’s time. I went back and she said, “You’ve done very well for coming. A lot of people come here and you ask them to come back but they don’t. All because they saw improvement after they had left.” She did something to my teeth and gave me her card. She said, “If it starts to get painful in the night, give me a call, I will show you what to do.”

https://silentbeads.com/im-scared-of-marriage-because-of-the-married-women-i-dated/

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by DaddyRochie1642: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oga so you were busy enjoying the Kpekus of other married women and now you're saying that you're scared and that you don't want another man to enjoy your wife's Kpekus grin grin

Oga continue dreaming, another man will enjoy your wife's Kpekus too, no amount of praying and fasting will stop it grin grin grin

202 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Keep away from other men`s wives or they will trap you.

13 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by Boogyman557: 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
Holly Gram cool OGA Na ENERGY DRINK u go GIVE me to READ all dis matterz way u Post here...

BUT STILL ON STILL

real matters..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by Thoughty2(m): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Life
Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by Eyinju112(f): 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
This is so deep...
Let me correct an impression, this women don’t love you, they might feel you serve them better than their husband... Truly they love their husband and will never replace them for you... I believe sex is the only reason they’re with you..

Most times, men feel women don’t need sex cause we don’t ask for it, remember we’re living in a society where ladies who always initiate sex are seen as sex animals, whereas we always want our men to cuddle us from behind and give us from the back...we always want them to spank our asses during sex and make us scream, we want to be ate.... some women loves toxic sex like bdsm, and their husband are always taking it cool on them.... they gonna look for guys or boys like you to make their legs shiver...

Oh babeboy, i blame myself whenever I wake the energetic part of him lmao... baby just so good

Men should try different sex not only missionary... All women loves sex, if she’s not enjoying it with her man, then she’s enjoying it with another man

Shalom

160 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by Godada(m): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2022

Eyinju112:
This is so deep...
Let me correct an impression, this women don’t love you, they might feel you serve them better than their husband... Truly they love their husband and will never replace them for you... I believe sex is the only reason they’re with you..

Most times, men feel women don’t need sex cause we don’t ask for it, remember we’re living in a society where ladies who always initiate sex are seen as sex animals, whereas we always want our men to cuddle us from behind and give us from the back...we always want them to spank our asses during sex and make us scream, we want to be ate.... some women loves toxic sex like bdsm, and their husband are always taking it cool on them.... they gonna look for guys or boys like you to make their legs shiver...

Men should try different sex not only missionary... All women loves sex, if she’s not enjoying it with her man, then she’s enjoying it with another man

Shalom

Damn......

I want to sign up one on one consultation and counseling.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by Exkandayee(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
But ehh, married women cuntus deh Sweet gan,op no lie,but sex is just fun,if someone is f-**kiing your wife op, nothing come out nah, she's just exploring

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by Druggey(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
thanks 4 the super story cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by mayorofyentown(m): 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
YAWNS

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by ucheheart(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
Karma is a bitch and you can't run away from it. If you like marry angel holy Mary. You must reap what you sow a million fold. Better you remain single for the rest of your life if you want to avoid karma.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by flokii: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Wait o.. is this fiction I'm reading or what?
@Op only you date married woman with kids still date another dentist married for nine years.. ki wa ni age e gan gan? how old are you?

4 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by Anyiamaka: 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Eyinju112:
This is so deep...

Shalom

You are right

6 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by oilmane(m): 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
Sanoske:
I’m Scared Of Marriage Because Of The
Married Women I Dated The first married woman I dated was my
classmate from senior high school. When
I went to class the very first day, I sat
next to her and got her name as Virginia.
One beautiful girl. I got connected to her
instantly. That day we went for a break together. When it was time for dining, I
went with her and sat at the same table
with her. The idea was to build a
friendship with her first and later
propose. But just when I was laying the
foundation for a later relationship, a senior walked into her life and swept her
off her feet. I was devastated. I felt like
crying. To make matters worse, this
senior started picking on me. He would
punish me for no offense. He would make
me lie on the ground and step on me just because he saw me walking with
Virginia, my classmate. He made life miserable for me on campus
so I decided to withdraw a little. I
stopped talking to her and stopped
moving around with her until the senior
completed school and left campus. I
started pushing towards her with the grand agenda to make her my girlfriend.
One night after entertainment, I stopped
her in a corner and told her everything;
“You see, I’ve had mad love for you since
the very first day I set my eyes on you. I
was preparing the grounds to tell you how I feel when I realized that senior
Magoo had taken over. You were the
reason he nearly killed me here n
campus. I was patient because I know
how this normally ends. Senior complete
school, he leaves and forgets about you. Exactly what had happened. I’m here
now asking you to give me a chance. A
chance to prove my worth in love.” I thought I’d given her Romeo and Juliet
lines and was waiting patiently to get a
yes from her. She said, “I’m sorry but I’m
still with Magoo. Ours isn’t like how you
described it. I was with him during the
vacation. We live not too far apart so I saw him often. I’m sorry to disappoint
you but I still love him.” I didn’t give up. When we were in the
third year, I tried again. It was intensive.
I was on her every day to accept my
proposal but she kept saying no to me
until our last day on campus when I
couldn’t take the no anymore. We sat behind one of our classrooms. I was
begging her to say yes to me. She was
not even together with senior Magoo but
she kept saying no to me. I looked left
and right. Nobody was coming so I held
her head, pushed it towards me, and kissed her. It lasted for a second but I
believed it would last me for a lifetime.
She said, “Why do you have to force it?” I
answered, “Because I can’t take it
anymore.” We lost contact after school. The next
time I saw her she was married. Married
with two kids but still looked like the girl
I fell in love with back in school. She
worked in a hospital I visited with my
mother. She took my mom into her care and gave her the best attention she
needed. I called her when she was on
duty to ask how my mom was doing and
she gave me the update. Mom spent a
week at the hospital. That gave me the
opportunity to see Virginia every day. When my mom was discharged, I met
Virginia after her shift just to show
appreciation and she said, “Let’s do it
better. I’m off this weekend. If you have
time we can meet.” We met and it was our time in school
that dominated the conversation. I said,
“Girl I was madly in love with you.” She
responded, “I was too young to
understand. You know I still remember
that kiss you stole from me?” I said, “How would you forget? It is the mark of
the beast.” We laughed. I sat next to her
in her car as we look for a good place
where I could alight and get a car back to
my house. Tension built. I could feel it
and I knew if I try I would get her so I tried giving her a peck on her cheek and
she met me with her lips. Relationship blossomed. We were
together for about two years. I didn’t
leave her and she didn’t leave me. As I
write this, I believe if I should call her
right now to meet me, she would. Was
she lonely in her marriage? Was her husband treating her badly? Did she lack
attention? The answer to these questions
is no. The second married woman was a
dentist. Married for nine years with three
kids. I had issues with my teeth and I
went to her clinic. A clinic she owns. She
checked my teeth and asked me to come
back in a week’s time. I went back and she said, “You’ve done very well for
coming. A lot of people come here and
you ask them to come back but they
don’t. All because they saw improvement
after they had left.” She did something to
my teeth and gave me her card. She said, “If it starts to get painful in the night,
give me a call, I will show you what to
do. I went home and nothing happened.
Three days later I called her and she gave
the impression of someone who wanted
to be a friend. We kept calling each other
until we met one Saturday evening. She
said, “If you showed me your house and you told me it was ok to visit, then
maybe one day I will pass by.” She passed by one day and by the time
she left, we were in a relationship. A
good-looking woman who smells like a
flower garden. I loved her so much at
some point I wished she was not
married. We spent time in beautiful places. I would be with her and she
would be video calling her husband who
thought she had traveled for a workshop.
They would be doing lovey-dovey stuff
right when I’m around but hidden from
view. The questions that ran through my head were, “If she loves her husband so
much then why is she here with me?”
This is a question I couldn’t bring myself
to ask her. From the onset, she made it
clear that we can’t discuss her marriage.
“My marriage is off-topic. I’m with you because I like you genuinely. Let’s keep
the conversation around the feelings we
have for each other and not my family.” I wasn’t giving her anything but she was
ok spending on me whenever we had to
spend a night in a place. She would post
her family on her status and thank God
for blessing her with such a beautiful
family. She would doll on her husband all day and later sneak into my arms. That
was something I couldn’t understand but
couldn’t also talk about because it was a
no go area. We dated intensively for two
years until we started pulling away little
by little from each other. We didn’t draw the curtains on the relationship. I think if
I should call her right now and say, “I
miss you. Why don’t you come over?” She
may come. I’m a man. I need a woman of my own.
No matter how good these women were
to me, I wasn’t going to own them. They
loved their husbands so much they
wouldn’t leave them for me so I set out
to look for my own. I met Agnes and we’ve dated for four years. I’ve been
faithful to her all these years that we’ve
been together. When I made a decision to
walk away from married women, I made
it a point never to look back or look left
and right for another woman. It was always Agnes. So far so good. She’s been
a good woman. She doesn’t talk too
much. She rather shows her love than
talk about it. To me, marriage is a value proposition.
You marry a woman who brings value to
your life the same way you also improve
her life. Other than that, I see no reason
to be with a woman just because of love.
Agnes has the brain of a winner and she uses it at any given point. Anything she
touches turns to gold. Gold has value and
it’s the reason I’m stuck with her.
Recently the conversation has become
about marriage. She asks me when we
are going to get married. She asks about future plans and even the number of kids
we plan to have. All the things women
get jiggy about when it’s about marriage.
I love her. I would like to marry her but
you know what? I’m scared. I don’t trust Agnes to be faithful to me. She hasn’t done anything for me to
suspect her but those two married
women I dated have given me all the
reasons not to trust a woman. Agnes
looks happy when she’s with me.
Virginia looked happy with her husband. The dentist too. But all the while they
were expressing their love for their
husband, they were with me doing
things they should have done with only
their husbands. I think about it and I feel
so cold. I even shiver at the thought of it because it happened. And I was there
when it happened. I was the one it
happened to. So Agnes wants to marry. I want to
marry her too but I can’t let go of the
thoughts of her cheating with another
man. Not because I did it but because I’ve
come to believe that women would cheat
even when you give them everything they want. They can be happy and
smiling with you just when they had
returned from another man’s bed. This is
the reason I haven’t been able to commit
to marriage plans with Agnes. It’s too
scary. But I want to do it. I want to bring myself to a place where I can believe and
take a step. So my question is, how do I
shake this thought off my head and stay
positive? I don’t want to marry her and
wear the same pant with her. Be
suspicious of the little things she does. She wants her freedom after marriage
and I would want to be able to guarantee
that. How do I do it?

Thank God for karma, as magun nor strike you karma will surely pay you a visit, you ain't dodging it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by muheeb01(m): 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
You're doing what you can't take to people wives....you can't escape karma bro you don't need to be scared..just accept the fact that what goes around comes back around shikena....it's the gut for me,you can't eat your cake and have it,they must sleep with your wife too,you should remain that single for life o..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by Nonexisting: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Super story. Which campus has seniors and juniors? Even Madonna university the uni-secondary school doesn't do senior and junior students. Mtchew

17 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by xcommando(m): 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
Eyinju112:
This is so deep...

Shalom

This is deep

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
How do y'all copy and paste here ? I thought there is limit to words .
Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by odinson1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Eyinju112:
This is so deep...

Shalom

The women love their husbands but are cheating on them with other men. What then is the "love" for?

The way you women reason some times ehnnn

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by Wizywiz(m): 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
oilmane:

Thank God for karma, as magun nor strike you karma will surely pay you a visit, you ain't dodging it.
forget this karma bulshit.....@op u have every right to be worried ooo..me I can't blame you oooo....

3 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by Eyinju112(f): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
You know I might not love you but love the way you Bleep me....
odinson1:

The women love their husbands but are cheating on them with other men. What then is the "love" for?

The way you women reason some times ehnnn

10 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by ClassicMan202(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Life na circle ..... Na the same way another man go behind camera when you dey video call your wife

3 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by oilmane(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
Wizywiz:
forget this karma bulshit.....@op u have every right to be worried ooo..me I can't blame you oooo....

If karma is bullshit why then do you think he should be worried?

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
What goes around comes around
Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by nextdoorpal: 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
Eyinju112:
This is so deep...

Shalom

This here is the sad truth, been with a few ladies who'll rather leave em dudes n come tell me they wanna get laid till em leg quiver. You just opened up a secret most ladies ain't willing to let guys know cos they think they'll be viewed as hoes. But hey truth be told, some women want to be spanked n made love to real good n crazy in ways em cool dude boyfriend or husbands can't cos they put up that decent guy disposition.

22 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by Highlyrespected(m): 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
@o p
"What goes around comes around."
You just have go for forgiveness, because of your atrocities you had committed in the past and vow before your creator that you won't near to any such thing again.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by bluefilm: 12:31am On Feb 01, 2022
This is bullshit_ lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by GeneralOjukwu: 3:41am On Feb 01, 2022

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by fashionale(m): 3:48am On Feb 01, 2022
This is one of the burdens of your sins. And it's very wicked of you to expect fidelity from your woman when you yourself is far from it... What I mean is that you're not worthy to have a loyal and faithful woman.... Have an open mind that karma will knock on your door,
Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by Wizywiz(m): 4:11am On Feb 01, 2022
oilmane:

If karma is bullshit why then do you think he should be worried?
he is worried because of the lifestyle of most women being insatiable and not being contented with what they ve got.....and can always cheat despite all you provide for them as a man......not some karma bulshit

3 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 01, 2022
Karma bitching you. You are already in the game of marital infidelity, you can live with your wife getting boned

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.