Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God (5180 Views)

Bible Verses With Rose (daily Christian Issues) / Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God by KBARBIE(f): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Gbile Akanni

​POINT OF NO RETURN​
​Proverb 2:19​

There are things you can do on earth and reverse
them;

There are places you can go now, and you can come back later;

There are people you are seeing now, you will still
meet later;

Prisoner may still come back home after many
years;

The car you bought can be sold;

The cloth you bought can be sold;

You can pack out from the flat you rented;

You can resign from the job you accepted;

​BUT.......​
​​ANYONE THAT GOES TO HELL AFTER DEATH, CAN'T COME BACK AGAIN;​​

​NO AMOUNT OF PRAYER CAN SAVE THEM;​

​NO AMOUNT OF PLEADING CAN HELP;​

​CALLING THE NAME OF JESUS IN HELL IS A WASTE OF TIME;​

​THEIR FAMILY CAN'T HELP THEM;​

​​IT IS A POINT OF NO RETURN .............;​​

​CONFESSING OF SIN IN HELL IS A WASTE OF TIME;​

​THEIR OFFERING AND TITHE WONT HELP;​

​THEIR SERVICE FOR GOD ON EARTH WILL NOT COUNT;​

​YEARS OF LABOUR WILL BE IN VAIN;​

​EDUCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE A CURSE;​

​TITLES LIKE BISHOP OR G.O WILL ATTRACT MORE PUNISHMENT;​

​THOSE THAT BECAME CHORISTER, USHER, EVANGELIST, WHO ENDED UP THERE WILL BE GIVING EXTRA PUNISHMENT;​

​​IT IS A POINT OF NO RETURN................!​​

​$850, 000, 000,000,000,0000, as BANK account balance won't help;​

​Private jet, expensive car can not drive into hell;​

​TO RESCUE THEM, US MARINE, CIA, FBI ARE POWERLESS IN THIS CASE;​

​IF ALL THE HOUSES A MAN HAS IS SOLD AND GIVEN TO THE POOR, ​IT CANT REVERSE THE DECISION OF GOD​, ONCE SOMEONE ENTERS HELL;​

​​HELL IS THE POINT OF NO RETURN.....DON'T GO NEAR!!!​​

Repent and accept Jesus Christ now......

Mathematicians say LIFE is like a line segment drawn from point B to point D.

What is point B to point D?

It's from point of Birth(B) to point of Death(D).
So life starts from the moment we are Born(B) until the day we Die(D).

But in the middle of B(Birth) and D(Death) is a mysterious C.

What is C then?It is CHRIST.

If we put Christ in the middle of our life(Birth--->Christ--->Death) our life will not end at D but extend to E.

What is E? It's Eternal Life.

So all those who put Christ in the middle of their life have Eternal life after Death

But those who do not put Christ in the middle of their lives don't have Eternal life after Death but they have F(Fire).

Therefore the mathematical Equation or Definition of Life For Christians is

B + C + D = E
Birth + Christ + Death = Eternal Life

And the mathematical Equation or Definition Of Life For Unbelievers:

(B - C ) + D = F
(Birth - Christ) + Death = Fire

Any one that avoids C must surely lose E

For scriptural references, please check the following:

1John 5: 11-13
Acts 4:12
John 5:34
Rom 10:1
John 3:16 & 17
Rev 20:11-15

There's always blessing in sharing.... so share with others. He that wins a soul is wise!!!

Do the work of an Evangelist NOW by sharing this message to all your groups and contacts
Re: Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God by KBARBIE(f): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Never put to mind whatever anybody say about you loving Jesus. Instead intensify your love for him and relationship with him.

#Jesuscares
#buildasolidrelationshipwithGod
#DontforgettoacceptJesusasyourLordandsaviour
#Shallom

Re: Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God by KBARBIE(f): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Do you know that there's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING God cannot do.

He can do ALL things. Just trust in him.
Re: Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God by KBARBIE(f): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Happy new year fellas, it been a while I know. This year we are starting with God fresh and new�. Wishing you a smooth ride with God.

Remember, with HIM, we live a purpose driven life.

Re: Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God by KBARBIE(f): 3:22am On Jan 04, 2022
Beloved, let's personalise this with faith in our hearts and testimonies shall abound. Shalom. ��

Re: Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God by KBARBIE(f): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
[b][/b]WHO IS HE?

Text : John 7: 40-52

Who is he?, Is a great question we need to ask ourselves this year 2022. Who has God been to you in the past years? Do you see him a God who does not answer prayers because your prayer points last year were not met? Do you see him as a failing God just because all your transactions last year were near success and success never happened? Are you like the Pharisees that said " Will Christ come out of Galilee?" Are you beginning to question the excellence and efficacy of your God?

Who you want him to be to you this year depends on you. It depends on your closeness to him. " Draw neigh unto me and I will draw close to you" says the good book. God knows your worries and the set time for answers to your prayers. Do not relent in your prayers cos last year didn't go well. Do no relent in your fellowship with him cos of that disappointment. Remember Job in the Bible, how the devil reported Job to God and God gave him a chance concerning Job knowing fully well Job won't disappoint him. The Bible recorded that Job never insulted God but prayed for his friends that almost derailed him and got a double portion of his losses.

I pray that in this year 2022, you shall receive a double portion of what you have lost in the last years. Let's walk and work with God this year 2022 and it shall be well with us.

Shalom.�

#There'sabalminGilead.
#Acceptchristtoday
#BeaJesusbabytoday
Re: Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God by KBARBIE(f): 6:02am On Jan 07, 2022
TOPIC:THE CRITICAL DECISIONS OF LIFE

Decision determines destination. Decision determines distinction.

TEXT: Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, Philippians 3:13.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Decision determines destination. Decision determines distinction.

It has been established that decision is critical to life and destiny. Decision determines destination. Decision determines distinction. Decision brings deliverance. Decision cures frustration.

Now, the question is: what kind of decision is critical to your destiny?

i. The decision to be everything God wants you to be in this life.
This is when you make up your mind, whether the devil likes it or not, whether the ancestral or generational curses like it or not, that you will become everything God wants you to be in life.

Philippians 3:13 says:
Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

You must decide that you will not die a failure and you will not leave this world until you have succeeded. It is deciding to do everything God wants you to do so you can be what you are meant to be.

ii. The decision to know what it takes to be everything God wants you to be in life.
The second critical decision of life is the decision to know what it takes to become everything God created you to be.

Philippians 3:10 says,
That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

You must decide to know whatever it takes to be everything God wants you to be in life.

REMEMBER THIS: Decision determines destination. Decision determines distinction.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Break every spell of indecision and indifference in your life.
2. Make up your mind to be everything God wants you to be and to know what it takes to get there.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You open my eyes to see all that I am meant to be in life. I receive the grace to do what I am meant to do to be all that You want me to be, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE: The quality of information a person carries determines the quality of his decisions and actions.

REFLECTION:
The worst form of failure on earth is not the failure to make money or the failure to go to school. It is the failure to become everything God has in Mind for you to become.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION:
You are not permitted to leave this world a failure in Jesus’ Name. The Lord engrace you to be everything He has in Mind for you in Jesus’ Name.

#wordsfromDrEneche
#Readandbeblessed
#Decisiondeterminesdestination
#Decisiondeterminesdistinction
Re: Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God by KBARBIE(f): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
��SEEDS OF DESTINY
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE
SATURDAY 8TH JANUARY, 2022

TOPIC: THE PATHWAY TO WHOLENESS

Progress with God is progress in life. Every step towards God in life equals a thousand steps towards destiny

SCRIPTURE: Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice. Psalms 55:17

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Progress with God is progress in life. Every step towards God in life equals a thousand steps towards destiny.

It has been established that solid spirituality is a major facilitator of destiny. Men of solid destinies are also men of solid spirituality. And men of shallow destinies are men of shallow spirituality. So, your spirituality births your destiny.

I will like you to take note of two key thoughts on spirituality.
a. Spirituality is the bedrock of destiny.
If your spirituality is solid, your destiny cannot be shallow. Solid spirituality must translate to solidity of destiny.

2 Chronicles 26:5 makes us to understand that as long as Uzziah sought the Lord, God made him to prosper.

Jotham became mighty because he prepared his ways before the Lord.

2 Chronicles 27:6 says,
So Jotham became mighty, because he prepared his ways before the Lord his God.

There is no witch or ancestral curse that is strong enough to make a mockery of your destiny if your spirituality is strong.

So, if you are with God, be with God. Be real with God.

b. You cannot go far with God and lag behind in life and destiny (Isaiah 37:31).
Progress with God is progress in life. Every step towards God in life equals a thousand steps towards destiny. The prodigal son took a step towards his father and the father took many steps towards him (Luke 15:20).

When we were growing up in the LORD, people thought that we were wasting our lives by serving God. Almost every young man at that time was partying and doing many other things but God arrested some of us very early in life, and many thought it was a waste serving God. Now, this so called “waste” is what brought us to where we are today and is still taking us to where God wants us to be.

Beloved, determine to refuse spiritual passivity and laxity. Develop a strong and solid spirituality.

REMEMBER THIS: Progress with God is progress in life. Every step towards God in life can equal a thousand steps towards destiny.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Refuse to live a shallow spiritual life.
2. Develop strong spiritual roots in God.

PRAYER: Lord, I reject anything that will reduce my spiritual intensity and prayer life. I ask for the grace and discipline to develop a solid spiritual life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE FORCES OF DESTINY (PT1).

QUOTE: Your spirituality is not for the purpose of luxury; your spirituality determines your immunity. Your spirituality affects your security. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Genesis 41-45

REFLECTION: When you are strong inside, you can’t be weak outside. When you are big inside, you cannot be small outside. Focus on the inner man and the outer man will be taken care of.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Grace to take root downwards and bear fruit upwards be released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
Re: Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God by KBARBIE(f): 12:59am On Jan 15, 2022
JUST BEGIN.

Just after I received my fee structure from My University for my PhD, totalling N850,000 in 2012, I met my Dad, at Cooperative bank in Kaduna.

I explained to him that I had the admission letter and he smiled.

I told him however, "Baba, there is a problem. They need N850,000."

He held my hands, then slowly but reassuringly, said, *"Just Begin,* my son."

To ensure his point went home, he got into his account and gave me N14,000 in an account that had N20,000.

I was touched.

*I added N16000 and paid N30,000 into the account, and my journey to PhD began.*

Today, having reached the dream, I remember the words of my father.
*Just Begin....*

In everything you do, always remember, *JUST BEGIN.*

*Just begin, no matter how difficult it seems to be.*

It appeared to be difficult, but as time lapsed, I realised dad was right.

At some point before my defence, I gave up.

I still had a solid N300,000 to pay and they wouldn't give me a chance for my final defence.

*Then came a very unlikely help.*

I had supported a gentleman to undertake a project evaluation two times in the year.

I received his call cautiously asking me to meet him.

He was carrying a brown envelop in his hand.

He began, "Aliyu, you will forgive me if you find my action inappropriate. For two consecutive times you have given me a job without asking for a Cent. This is very unusual with many people. I did not know how to approach you, but I am deep with gratitude. Please accept my small gift."

I quickly peered into the envelope and saw they were two bundles, likely in hundreds.

He confirmed that it was N200,000.

I couldn't believe it.

The words of my father,
*"My son, just begin"* came to mind.

*Don't worry how it will end.*

*Just begin.*

If you are building a house, *just begin.*

If you are planning to buy land, *just begin.*

If you want to continue with your education, *just begin.*

If you want to pay dowry, *just begin.*

Nothing is more powerful than that advice.

*We just need to Have Faith and Begin.*

And I have revised this philosophy.

Whenever someone is doing something, I always encourage them to *Have Faith and Just keep trying.*

When things get thick, I always say, *keep walking.*

*No matter how slow Just keep Moving*

*If you Can't Walk then Crawl*

*Just Keep Moving*

When things are intimidating, *Ignore.*

*Persist and keep trying.*

*Don't give up on life just because your challenges appear to be insurmountable.*

*Do not be defeated before you begin.*

Whatever looks like a mountain will soon become an anthill...
*but only if you begin.*

Not long ago, someone asked me, "Aliyu, are we going to manage to build the office we want?"

My answer,
*"Let's just begin."*

*I believe in the power of Faith and Action (Starting) .*

No one Wins a race until they *respond* to the sound of the gun and begin.

*The secret lies in Beginning.*

Overtime, God has seen me through a number of projects because of this philosophy.

I have parcels of land that I acquired by simply paying N50,000...and, overtime, these have multiplied.

*I persuade you this day never to allow yourself to be threatened by the size of your problem.*

*The Journey of a Thousand Miles Starts with One Step*

*Begin in a small way to do something about it.*

*How Do You Eat an Elephant ?*
By Eating it *One Bit at a Time*

If it is lack of money do something small to get something for yourself.

*If it is a marital issue, look for a way to solve it.*

In whatsoever you face, *Just Begin.*

Even those with big debts can do something about it.

*Just begin by doing something little and it will shrink each day.*

I was not a millionaire, but sometime ago, I wanted to have a feeling of being one.

I drew a plan of how to hold a million in my account, at least for a few days.

After some months of beginning, I discovered it was possible.

*Three years and half of savings later, I got my first ever million.*

Even though I used it later on investments and expenses, it felt so good.

*Let's all Have Faith and Just Begin*.
*JUST BEGIN !*

*I hope someone here is been blessed and encouraged by this little piece. If you have, just give a little comment about how blessed you are* Shalom.
Re: Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God by KBARBIE(f): 4:03am On Jan 24, 2022
1FOR BEHOLD, the day comes that shall burn like an oven, and all the proud and arrogant, yes, and all that do wickedly and are lawless, shall be stubble; the day that comes shall burn them up, says the Lord of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.

2But unto you who revere and worshipfully fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in His wings and His beams, and you shall go forth and gambol like calves [released] from the stall and leap for joy.

3And you shall tread down the lawless and wicked, for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, says the Lord of hosts. Malachi 4 vs 1-3.

# Shalom
#Balmingilead
Re: Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God by KBARBIE(f): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
In times like this, let's move closer to God. Do not forget the Lord your God.
Re: Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God by KBARBIE(f): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2022
During my devotion this morning, I was lead to Psalm 15 which caught my attention on how we need to live our lives daily by having characters of those who dwells with God.

By dwelling with God we mean, being in the presence of God �. Leaving a SINLESS and pure life that daily does what is right.

Psalm 15 brings us to the light that we can abide, live in the presence by doing the following:

1. Walk uprightly: This means walking blamelessly. Doing the right things at all time. Having this at the back of our mind, helps us to check mate ourself at every point in time, asking ourselves "Are we doing what Jesus would do?"

2. Work righteous: Living a SINLESS life. Walking with the notion that we have to forgive those who offends us, for us to receive forgiveness from God. Working out our salvation.

3. Speak the truth in our heart: The Bible says out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh". It is whatever truth or lie you have in your heart that you speak out. We should always live with the Bible verse that says" let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight o Lord". Think right so you can speak right. Too many words spilleth lies.

4. Do not backbite with your tongue: Let good things come forth from your mouth to yourself and others around you. Do no slander your neighbor with words that comes out from your mouth. Guide the gate of your mouth always. Some people can send their friends to early grave with their mouth. Let the words of our mouth and our daily doings or actions to our friends and neighbors lift them up and not destroy them.

4. Despise the wicked and honour those who fear the Lord: Hate evil and love that which is good. Stand for that which is right. Don't be an encourager of wrong doings. Fear the Lord in all your decisions.

5. Do not give your money to the poor with interest or take a bribe against the innocent: Many of us try to be good by inconveniencing those we do good to. Help the poor and needy willfully, by not expecting returns from them. Remember there's a reward for that. Are you always taking bribe to put the innocent ones to disarray or problem? PLEASE STOP IT. God fights for the poor and innocent. You rob them, you rob God.

He promises us a wall of defense when we abide by all these. He says when we do all these, we shall never be moved.

#There'sabalmingilead.
#Watchandobey
#Liveright
Re: Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God by KBARBIE(f): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2022
*THERE'S A BALM IN GILEAD*

Wow! I've never fully known how powerful you are. All I've ever done is pick from you and digest or should I say lip sing. The holy spirit led me to Nahum 1 this morning, pls read, digest and use it for that situation you are battling with. It sure works wonders. It depends on what you wish to see in that chapter �. Don't be like that man being asked what he saw and he said trees�. See this chapter working for you. It's LOADED. Shallom.

#There'sabalminGilead
#TrustinGod
#Lethimbeyourstrongholdforlife
#Readnlive
#Jesusgatyaback

N/B: pls don't just read and let go, I wish to know if I'm a blessing to you.
Re: Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God by KBARBIE(f): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2022
� *THERE'S A BALM IN GILEAD*�

Don't turn around to the things you left behind.

All those bridges you left, don't try to find.

Set your face and walk right onto the promise land.

Don't turn around to the things you left behind.

#Barbiesayso
#TheresabalminGilead
#Sundayvibes
#Happysunday
Re: Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God by KBARBIE(f): 1:44pm On May 03, 2022
God does not give us everything we want, but he does fulfill his promises, leading us along the best and straightest paths to himself." "There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind." "We never grow closer to God when we just live life. It takes deliberate pursuit and attentiveness."
Re: Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God by KBARBIE(f): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2022
What God cannot do does not exist

#Nsppd
#7amfireprayers

Re: Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God by KBARBIE(f): 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
*I SHED TEARS*

Yesterday I visited a friend of mine, who is blind. And because it was night he did something that taught me a lesson.

Upon entering the house, he switched on the light.
And I asked him "why did you put on the light yet you can't see?"
He laughed for a long time, switched off the light and went to the kitchen.

After a short while he came with a pot of tea and eggs, placed them perfectly well on the table and switched on the light again.

What he said made me shed tears because he said to me, MR DEE ..... *I did not put on the light for my own sake or because I needed it, I did it for you because you needed it since you are not blind like me".*

Then he asked me, MR DEE,
*How many times have you switched off the light for other people and denied them an opportunity to see light just because you yourself do not need it?"*

I thought about that so deeply, and now I am asking you the same question today.

*How many times have you put off your lights and denied others an opportunity to see the light while they are in darkness?*

Why would you let your accounts grow to millions and even billions while your brother's child is going barefooted?

Why would you put clothes you don't wear in the bin while someone out there is almost going naked?

Why would food rot in your house while there is someone out there sleeping hungry?

Why will you see a business opportunity and hide it without sharing with your friends when you know you won’t use it?

Why will you be in a position to help someone get a promotion or a new job and you keep it because the person is not from your family, tribe or religion?

*Why will you defame your brother or sister just because you don't want someone to help them?*

*Each of the questions above is equivalent to switching “Off The Light”*

These are the things we should be mindful of as human beings.
This is true religion, helping the needy and being there for those who do not have a voice.

*Please turn on the lights you switched Off!*
Re: Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God by KBARBIE(f): 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
If i ask you to introduce yourself, how will you identify yourself? Will your introduction showcase you as a child of God or just talk about your personalities and pedigrees.

WHAT IS YOUR IDENTITY IN CHRIST?
Re: Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God by KBARBIE(f): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2023
HAPPY WELCOME BACK TO THIS CHANNEL!!!

1 Samuel 18:1
“And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul"
As God connected David with Jonathan, and Jonathan helped David to fulfil God's purpose for his life, so shall God connect you to people that will help you fulfil your destiny!
People that will HELP you UNCONDITIONALLY will Stand Up for you In Jesus Most Merciful Name🙏

Good morning! And do have a Wonderful Mid Week.
Re: Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God by KBARBIE(f): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2023
This Friday is a dawn of new possibilities for you and your household!
This last working day of the week shall turn out to be the best day of your life, and it shall end gloriously well for you and your family!
Today will be good to you from this very beginning to the end!
Whatever begins with God has to end right, I decree and declare that this day will surely end well for you!
No matter how good or bad your life is, every circumstance must change for the best for you!
I stand and declare that this Friday and all its elements shall cooperate with God's purpose and destiny for you!
Anything or anyone assigned to undermine or hurt you, I command such to be moved out of your sphere of influence, in Jesus Name🙏

Good morning!! Enjoy a blessed weekend ahead. Thank God its Friday... REMEMBER, JESUS CARES.
Re: Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God by KBARBIE(f): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2023
*TUESDAY PRAYER NUGGET*

May nothing rob you of your victory and subsequent joy this Tuesday, throughout this week and beyond!
May you enjoy seamless victory and blessings!
No matter what the devil does this day, may you triumph over him!
No weapon of the enemy fashioned against you this day shall prosper!
Beginning from this Victorious Tuesday, may you overcome!
The enemy will not succeed in disorganizing you today, throughout this week and beyond!
May God’s protection be upon you and your household forever, in Jesus name🙏

Good morning! Enjoy absolute Victorious day.
Re: Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God by KBARBIE(f): 9:32am On Aug 15, 2023
Today, blessings are coming your way!
Angels are protecting you and your family!
The Holy Spirit is guiding you!
Your finances will multiple!
Your health will improve!
All your needs will be met!
Your life will be filled with blessings and opportunities!
You are going to make it!
That situation that is suffocating you is coming to an end today, in Jesus Name🙏

Good morning! Its your day of total victory. Our month of Greatness....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John 1:1 - LOGOS and THEOS / Understand Why Jesus Death Was A Perfect Sacrifice / Sex Is A Spiritual Affair: Unlawful Sex Is A Destiny Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.