Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,829 members, 7,851,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! (1046 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / I Pity Married Men, Especially Married To Pretty Women. / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 23, 2020
Good morning everyone. I want to educate most of you married men on why you’ll likely die before your time. you can call this “pre-death education awareness”. grin

If you are a married man and you married to a troublesome wife, I sorry for you. Your life bar is depleting by the day. She’ll not stop, she’ll not change until you are bedridden with stroke and any other ailment that will likely arise in the future. When a woman is giving you troubles and she realizes that trouble she’s giving you is her only weapon to make you respect and fear her, she’ll not stop. She’ll never stop. This is the more reason widows are prevalent in edo state grin (my beautiful state)

Take for example you work from 9am to 5pm, you come back home to your loving and caring troublesome wife. One way or the other you realize she’s moody for no reason. No explanation, no questions, nothing at all to make you understand why the change of mood. Your mind will become troubled. “What did I do this time” will keep ringing in your head. (Your health bar is reducing, stroke is just few years away)

You quickly run to grab your phone and start deleting your chats (cheater oshi) thinking she might have saw one of your “baby I miss you” text. After a while a heated argument springs up, you two keeps going on and on for several hours(you that was supposed to get served dinner and Rest In Peace, of course you’ll soon Rest In Peace) grin then the malice starts, it goes on for one week to three months, depends on the version of your troublesome wife and your level of maturity to solve issues and sue for peace. Mr Peace setter.

My brother, there’s no fix for this problem. For now there’s no fix(I’m still consulting the gods). What you don’t know is that immediately your woman gives you troubles and shakes the roof. She’ll head inside, laugh her asx off quietly and pick her phone to call/text her mother in-law or bestie to tell them “I insulted the life out of him, this man doesn’t know me”. those ones, her cheerleaders will give her more blessings to shake your roof.

What is life? Life is not only eating good food and having billions in account. Life is peace of mind. Life is happiness. When a woman is happy doing what she loves most and she’s quite good at it(giving you troubles) tell me why she won’t live longer than you, the husband? grin

To worsen all this is when you are very poor and you are also cheating. Don’t let that woman catch you o. I swear she’ll never forgive you. No matter what. Immediately she finds out she’ll recall one rich man she was supposed to get married to but stuck with you and endured poverty with you. How will she ever forget that whenever she sees your wretched face in the morning?

And those of you rushing to get married. Your brother will donate one bag of rice, your sisters will donate keg of red oil and groundnut oil, others will contribute money, you’ll borrow your friends car for the wedding. Ozuo!!

I will get married someday, but not when Ned okwokwo is my e-mentor. For now, it is “pay as you go, no prepaid” grin

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! by faithfull18(f): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2020
Mr. man, leave epistles, go and marry.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2020
faithfull18:
Mr. man, leave epistles, go and marry.
will you marry me? You’ll kneel and propose

Re: Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! by faithfull18(f): 9:58am On Jun 23, 2020
Carchoice:
will you marry me? You’ll kneel and propose
Civilization hasn't gotten there undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2020
faithfull18:

Civilization hasn't gotten there undecided
im way ahead of civilization. Let’s join hands to start it. the whole world will remember us for it cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2020
Carchoice:
Good morning everyone. I want to educate most of you married men on why you’ll likely die before your time. you can call this “pre-death education awareness”. grin

If you are a married man and you married to a troublesome wife, I sorry for you. Your life bar is depleting by the day. She’ll not stop, she’ll not change until you are bedridden with stroke and any other ailment that will likely arise in the future. When a woman is giving you troubles and she realizes that trouble she’s giving you is her only weapon to make you respect and fear her, she’ll not stop. She’ll never stop. This is the more reason widows are prevalent in edo state grin (my beautiful state)

Take for example you work from 9am to 5pm, you come back home to your loving and caring troublesome wife. One way or the other you realize she’s moody for no reason. No explanation, no questions, nothing at all to make you understand why the change of mood. Your mind will become troubled. “What did I do this time” will keep ringing in your head. (Your health bar is reducing, stroke is just few years away)

You quickly run to grab your phone and start deleting your chats (cheater oshi) thinking she might have saw one of your “baby I miss you” text. After a while a heated argument springs up, you two keeps going on and on for several hours(you that was supposed to get served dinner and Rest In Peace, of course you’ll soon Rest In Peace) grin then the malice starts, it goes on for one week to three months, depends on the version of your troublesome wife and your level of maturity to solve issues and sue for peace. Mr Peace setter.

My brother, there’s no fix for this problem. For now there’s no fix(I’m still consulting the gods). What you don’t know is that immediately your woman gives you troubles and shakes the roof. She’ll head inside, laugh her asx off quietly and pick her phone to call/text her mother in-law or bestie to tell them “I insulted the life out of him, this man doesn’t know me” those ones, her cheerleaders will give her more blessings to shake your roof.

What is life? Life is not only eating good food and having billions in account. Life is peace of mind. Life is happiness. When a woman is happy doing what she loves most and she’s quite good at it(giving you troubles) tell me why she won’t live longer than you, the husband? grin

To worsen all this is when you are very poor and you are also cheating. Don’t let that woman catch you o. I swear she’ll never forgive you. No matter what. Immediately she finds out she’ll recall one rich man she was supposed to get married to but stuck with you and endured poverty with you. How will she ever forget that whenever she sees your wretched face in the morning?

And those of you rushing to get married. Your brother will donate one bag of rice, your sisters will donate keg of red oil and groundnut oil, others will contribute money, you’ll borrow your friends car for the wedding. Ozuo!!

I will get married someday, but not when Ned okwokwo is my e-mentor. For now, it is “pay as you go, no prepaid” grin
research actually shows that married men live longer lifespan while married women have shorter lifespan.

Also single men have shorter lifespan while single women have longer lifespan.

Marriage is more beneficial to men than women

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! by mekuso89(m): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2020
Your mother must have given your father enough gbege

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
research actually shows that married men live longer lifespan while married women have shorter lifespan.

was this research carried out in edo state and Yoruba land?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! by mekuso89(m): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Don't mind the stupid teenage adult
Re: Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2020
mekuso89:
Your mother must have given your father enough gbege
my mother doesn’t have the time. She thought me how to always sue for peace while Pa is the the most humbled creature on earth. My experience is from our sisters I have dated.
Re: Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! by faithfull18(f): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2020
Carchoice:
im way ahead of civilization. Let’s join hands to start it. the whole world will remember us for it cheesy
If you wouldn't mind being the woman tongue It's he who finds a wife not she who finds a husband.
Re: Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2020
mekuso89:
grin sir, sir.....do well to not think everyone is your age mate. Marriage is not seniority.
Re: Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2020
faithfull18:

If you wouldn't mind being the woman tongue It's he who finds a wife not she who finds a husband.
since we are gradually changing things and heading to civilization, we can as well change that. Let’s create history baby. Kneel down and propose to me. I want to blush. We will shake Nairaland
Re: Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! by dominique(f): 10:15am On Jun 23, 2020
I'm not making any sense in the content of the post so I'll stick to the topic only. Just this week, I've seen two obituary posters of women who died in the hands of abusive husbands. One was in her 30s, the other in her 40s. How about the ones that die during childbirth because they or their husbands insist they must deliver vaginally? Women work pretty much in every field just as men and are exposed to the same occupational hazards, so the narrative that married women sit at home while her husband risks his life going out every day to make money no longer holds water. Maybe in the past women lived longer but in this current times, a lot of factors work against an average married woman that can cut her lifespan short drastically.

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2020
dominique:
I'm not making any sense in the content of the post so I'll stick to the topic only. Just this week, I've seen two obituary posters of women who died in the hands of abusive husbands. One was in her 30s, the other in her 40s. How about the ones that die during childbirth because they or their husbands insist they must deliver vaginally? Women work pretty much in every field just as men and are exposed to the same occupational hazards, so the narrative that married women sit at home while her husband risks his life going out every day to make money no longer holds water. Maybe in the past women lived longer but in this current times, a lot of factors work against an average married woman that can cut her lifespan short drastically.

in every two death post of women, there’s 20 of men out there. grin

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! by dominique(f): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2020
Carchoice:
in every two death post of women, there’s 20 of men out there. grin

Really? Maybe their deaths were not made public. Let's pretend that countless women are not dying in abusive marriages, during childbirth, while going about their daily hustle etc and keep dancing with the narrative that married men die earlier than women.
Re: Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! by Romangalactic(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Pipo wee just enter online and say research says without any source or study to back it up. Does this place look like pry 5 inter science class

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! by Romangalactic(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2020
Well everyone knows dat husbands die earlier than their wives on average in Nigeria, they just want to argue.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Men's lifestyle:

Work around the clock
Spend time with friends instead of resting.
Drink Alcohol
Disseminate sperm to everything in skirt
Spend hours pummeling daughters of eve
Disseminate on soap
Eat junks
Take little water
Smoke weeds, cigarettes etc
Spend healthy years in prisons for crimes.
Repeat first 9 points cycle.

How will they live long?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Die Earlier Than Women. Especially Married Men!!! by frozen70(f): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
mekuso89:

Honestly ❗

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Couple Involved In Murder-suicide Incident In Lagos + Graphic Photos / Do You Know This Man / Ladies: How Is Your Relationship With Your Mother-in-law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.