Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. (3610 Views)

Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) / Fuel Price Hike: Nigerian System Believes In Suffering The Masses – Ben Bruce / Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by MANDIPUTIN: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2020
christian4chris:
This is my proof of origin
why do you have different details in 2 different platforms?

1 Like

Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by proudevil: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2020
Op do enter am.
Las las those that will help will help.
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
I still thank you all
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by Eroms4life17(m): 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Those who want to help this guy should please help him. Am a teacher too and many of you have no idea what it's like for us financially this period. Some mentioned other professionals affected by the lockdown but in all, teachers are paid the least and most looked down yet society expects so much from us. Those whom God has blessed with the means should pls help this guy.

2 Likes

Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by starbuck(f): 1:33am On Jun 25, 2020
MANDIPUTIN:
From your post you said you're from Okposi in Ebonyi State but in your Facebook page, you're from Okposi in Rivers state. Here, you talked about your family which invariably means you're married with kids but in your Facebook page you're single.
Why the inconsistencies.

So you trolled him reach Facebook untop how much that you want to contribute give am undecided..

Sorry to burst your bubble, most of the location and maps on Facebook are wrong.. My profile bears Ọ... from River state meanwhile the town is located at ANAMBRA..

Op.. Please don't give further info about you in order to appease them..
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 5:30am On Jun 25, 2020
Thanks
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by kessyur: 5:48am On Jun 25, 2020
AdaoraNK:

May your days become the outcome or your words.

I rest it for now. Definitely the omnipotent never sleeps, keeps an eye over His sheepfold.

Much respect.
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by kessyur: 5:50am On Jun 25, 2020
Even obaseki no face this kind screening and investigation .

3 Likes

Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by amakadlite(f): 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
op stop devulging your details here because of hardship. some people have already started mocking themselves ontop your situation, please take those details down any one it touches to help with will do so. like someone suggested, relocate to your home state, you find local jobs even this farming season

2 Likes

Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 6:25am On Jun 26, 2020
Thank you
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2020
christian4chris:
The Private School Teachers are suffering the most and the irony is our agony goes unnoticed.
We teachers in private schools in Nigeria continue to suffer from low wages, gruelling work hours, and now no salary at all amid COVID 19 lockdown.

Am a young man living in straitened circumstances and in dire need for your financial support due to the grave situation I am in.

This is a genuine request and I have evidence to prove if requested.

I am unable to meet the monthly expenses of myself and the family for more than two months now.
God knows how we are surviving all these months without getting a penny of our salaries!
I am facing a lot of problems due to non-issuance of salary.
This lockdown has been a testing time for me and my family.
I know the situation is the same all over the world but I will talk about my miseries.

I have been working for the last 3 years trying to meet the family needs.
Now without a salary, I am in a begging position, asking money from friends and relatives.

Life has hit me hard amid COVID 19 lockdown and authorities are not paying any heed towards the likes of me.
COVID 19 has made life hard for me, but the carelessness of authorities and nonpayment of salary has made the scenario even scarier.

I feel ashamed of asking my parents for money now.
I have to take care of my younger ones too.
I am feeling very helpless as all my  savings are exhausted.
There is nothing at home, no money in account and we are very hungry.  
I started thinking of a way out.

Who can I meet in this Covid 19 period?
So I have decided to try my luck here with some kind of public funding or perhaps a private donation.
I know there is someone out there who can help me and God almighty will bless such a person mighty and that person will never lack anything good in life in Jesus name.

This is a serious issue. I felt embarrassed that my family could not eat properly.
I desperately need your help to assist my family.
Am finding it difficult to even eat and put some food in my cupboards for myself and my family.
I have tried everywhere and have been turned down.

I am in a very severe state of destiny crashing which I don't pray for only if someone could bail me out.
I will be very glad if you can help me.
I will be grateful with any amount.

Someone should please help me with any amount of money.
even if it is (#500) or (#1000).
No amount is too small.
God will abundantly be providing for you.

I am Ogbonnaya Christian Eze, from Ebonyi state, Okposi, Ohaozara.
Am presently living in Ilesa in Osun state.

My Bank account number:- o1o87 981 25
Access Bank Nigeria
My phone number is o8o6 7556 263.

I appreciated your time.
Thank you for taking the time out to read.
Once again,
Am Sorry for bothering you.

Thank you for the time and consideration you have given my situation.
I hope to hear from you soon.
I can be reached at (+234) o8o67 556 263.
Please let God use you to help me.
Please, whatsoever you do to the least of your brother is what you do to God. I will never forget you.

My Bank account number:- o1o8 7981 25
Access Bank Nigeria
Thank you.

It is the same story for all private school teachers everywhere but the carelessness of authorities and nonpayment of salary has made the scenario even scarier. God will see us through.
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:26am On Jun 26, 2020
Leaving Ebonyi , an Agricultural hub with vast arable land to Osun state, a poverty infested state with no potential is the worst decision you've ever made in life. undecided
Begging will not help your life, just think outside the box.

2 Likes

Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Thank you all
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by mrchineke: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
Fcking IPOB!
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Thank you all for the love
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 12:14am On Jun 28, 2020
Thanks for the messages
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by lordlugards: 3:53am On Jun 28, 2020
christian4chris:
Thanks for the messages
how much have you received so far.
And pls show the evidence of their payment, it will go a long way to encourage others.
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
I have receive a total of #7,000 and I thank all that contributed and show love.
I really appreciate
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by ChoCho54(f): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
Eroms4life17:
Those who want to help this guy should please help him. Am a teacher too and many of you have no idea what it's like for us financially this period. Some mentioned other professionals affected by the lockdown but in all, teachers are paid the least and most looked down yet society expects so much from us. Those whom God has blessed with the means should pls help this guy.
Ok you are a teacher too and also a professional beggar for using your account details as siggy.

Most of you went into the teaching profession just to be employed. You have no passion or dignity in your labor.

Years past, the government owed teachers for months, but they never resorted to begging the way you lots do now without shame.
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by Eroms4life17(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
ChoCho54:
Ok you are a teacher too and also a professional beggar for using your account details as siggy.

Most of you went into the teaching profession just to be employed. You have no passion or dignity in your labor.

Years past, the government owed teachers for months, but they never resorted to begging the way you lots do now without shame.
My sister, you have no idea why I used my acct number as signature so pls don't conclude about something you know nothing about. Secondly, I am proud to be a teacher and am extremely good at what I do. I don't need to prove anything to you.
Let your money perish with you since you have no idea what teachers are going through this period. We have seen worse times. We will pull through this. But for you and your likes who have no regard for the profession, it's really a pity.
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by ChoCho54(f): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Eroms4life17:

My sister, you have no idea why I used my acct number as signature so pls don't conclude about something you know nothing about. Secondly, I am proud to be a teacher and am extremely good at what I do. I don't need to prove anything to you.
Let your money perish with you since you have no idea what teachers are going through this period. We have seen worse times. We will pull through this. But for you and your likes who have no regard for the profession, it's really a pity.
Teachers are not beggers! There are other things you can do to earn money. Is your spouse not working or you carried a liability as wife and now designating yourself s certified beggar!

I have never seen this kind of thing all my life!

Imagine if every NLer that's suffering this period put their account numbers on their siggy?

Your type are using the lock down to hide your laziness!

You are not a teacher!

2 Likes

Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by Eroms4life17(m): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
ChoCho54:
Teachers are not beggers! There are other things you can do to earn money. Is your spouse not working or you carried a liability as wife and now designating yourself s certified beggar!

Imagine if every NLer that's suffering this period put their account numbers on their siggy?

You are not a teacher!
Did I beg you for anything? Did I commit a crime by identifying with my colleague whose situation I understand? Why are you masturbating on this issue? Why are u bringing the issue of spouse? Please stay off my mentions. Check my other topics, am hardworking, committed and industrious. I teach students home lessons, online and offline. I completed my father's house in Benin with over 1.5 million. Just last year December I layed the foundation my own house. I created a post for that. Check and see. All from this teaching. I mark waec and Neco. And are here talking about laziness? Do you pay my bills? Fvck off!
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by ChoCho54(f): 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
Eroms4life17:

Did I beg you for anything? Did I commit a crime by identifying with my colleague whose situation I understand? Why are you masturbating on this issue? Why are u bringing the issue of spouse? Please stay off my mentions. Check my other topics, am hardworking, committed and industrious. I teach students home lessons, online and offline. I completed my father's house in Benin with over 1.5 million. Just last year December I layed the foundation my own house. I created a post for that. Check and see. All from this teaching. I mark waec and Neco. And are here talking about laziness? Do you pay my bills? Fvck off!
I bet you did all these projects if true, by begging and manipulating folks out of their hard earned money!

You have no shame brother, let it go.

1 Like

Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by trendyprettygir: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
ChoCho54:

You are not a teacher!

Why I understand the level of dishonesty in Nigeria, I can assure you that private teachers are the most hit.

After this pandemic, the education system in Nigeria if not handled carefully will face a lot of crisis.

Most of the teachers who are suffering are private teachers who took teaching so passionately, focused on it, and forgot about looking for other streams of income.

If we want to help anyone as we have been blessed to, let's just do it and move on. Please do not be too harsh.

1 Like

Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by ChoCho54(f): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
trendyprettygir:

Why I understand the level of dishonesty in Nigeria, I can assure you that private teachers are the most hit.

After this pandemic, the education system in Nigeria if not handled carefully will face a lot of crisis.

Most of the teachers who are suffering are private teachers who took teaching so passionately, focused on it, and forgot about looking for other streams of income.

If we want to help anyone as we have been blessed to, let's just do it and move on. Please do not be too harsh.

I have two kids in school and I am the PTA chairperson of their school and I understand it all.

But using your bank details as your signature because of covid-19 lockdown is preposterous.

The total lockdown has been eased long ago. People are now free to go out and make a living.

If as a private school teacher, you can't step out and be creative to help yourself, instead you stick your bank details to your social media account, thereby institionalizing begging, you are not fit to be a teacher because you are morally and ethically bankrupt!!

With 5k alone, you can trade in vegetables, garri, fufu etc.

You can make snacks and sell.

You can start collecting recycleable items like plastics. You can pay kids stipends to collect them for you while you collect too, and sell to recycling companies.

You can aggressively take up dropshipping.

You can buy coconut oil in gallons and sell in small quantities.

So many things you can do to avoid perpetual begging.

Lockdown of over 2months and and adult hides behind it to beg is no longer acceptable.

1 Like

Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 5:32am On Jun 29, 2020
Thank you for the advice
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by Eroms4life17(m): 6:30am On Jun 29, 2020
ChoCho54:
I bet you did all these projects if true, by begging and manipulating folks out of their hard earned money!

You have no shame brother, let it go.
You're a sorry case

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tompolo’s Letter To Presidency Re-surfaces! / Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod / Wike Asked Us To Vote For Tinubu. But I Will Vote For Obi. Rivers PDP Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.