Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. (3773 Views)

Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa / Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) / Fuel Price Hike: Nigerian System Believes In Suffering The Masses – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by SavageMaster: 6:49am On Jun 29, 2020
MANDIPUTIN:
From your post you said you're from Okposi in Ebonyi State but in your Facebook page, you're from Okposi in Rivers state. Here, you talked about your family which invariably means you're married with kids but in your Facebook page you're single.
Why the inconsistencies.

Okposi is in Ebonyi State; Google it.

Sometimes, while inputting a location on Facebook, it can bring out funny things, eg. Festac, Enugu State. If you don't consciously correct it, that's how it will save it as. It has happened to me
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 5:12am On Jul 01, 2020
Happy New Month
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by CodeTemplar: 5:58am On Jul 01, 2020
ChoCho54:
I bet you did all these projects if true, by begging and manipulating folks out of their hard earned money!

You have no shame brother, let it go.
hmmm
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by ChoCho54(f): 6:04am On Jul 01, 2020
CodeTemplar:

hmmm
No apologies.
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
My name is Ogbonnaya Christian Eze, am the school teacher that requested for help in this forum some days ago and I got some donations from Kind hearted people before people were saying that I am a scammer even after uploading my identity card and state of origin here. Many did not believe me.

I am here to clear my name, I am not a scammer and can never be one not deceive anyone.

All the donations that I got from the kind hearted people here is what I judiciously used to get the material for poultry farm and I have already started the construction.

From the pictures below, you will see how far i have gone and I will keep updating you all until it is completed and also until I got the chickens.

Special thanks to Ada Adaeze, you are really God sent and I really appreciate you ma and also all those that contributed in one way or the other,
God Bless you all in Jesus Name for believing in me and I will keep praying for you everyday because you have all changed my life because I don't know what I would have done if not for people like you.

Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2020

Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2020

Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
The net, cement and roof sheet

Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 5:21am On Jul 02, 2020
Good morning to you all
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Work continue

Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by oskopy: 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
you bring tribalism to everything.where is your conscience?and still you still dey hammer one Nigeria
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
Part complet

Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
Good morning
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 8:59am On Jul 04, 2020
Work continues

Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
God bless all the donors
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 6:43am On Jul 05, 2020
Happy Sunday to all
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by Acme45: 7:20am On Jul 05, 2020
amakadlite:
op stop devulging your details here because of hardship. some people have already started mocking themselves ontop your situation, please take those details down any one it touches to help with will do so. like someone suggested, relocate to your home state, you find local jobs even this farming season
will you give transport Fare ,accommodation and feeding for the main time if he returns home with his family? Do you expect him to Trek home with empty stomach?
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by Branzy(m): 8:24am On Jul 05, 2020
Nice one. Seun gesture like this supposed to be promoted to the front page
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2020
Happy new week
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2020
Good morning
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 6:54am On Jul 10, 2020
Good morning .
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Happy Sunday to everyone
Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
Completed

Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Stocked with chicks.

I love you all

Re: The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. by christian4chris: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
Progress so far

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture / Prince Odi Okojie Wins APC House Of Reps Ticket In kogi State / Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.