Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) (51911 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Brutalizes Her Husband’s Niece For Soiling Herself. / Uncle Injures 11-Year-Old Niece For Revealing Family Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by mima1: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
some gbuo gi there
GODSMILEFOREVER:

That is why I said some not all. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Focusmind: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Onitsha is a den of wickedness - Relatives visits wickedness on their relatives a lot.

A lot of mothers and women bring people from poor communities and if you see the way they deal with these little innocent housemaids, you wonder.

I don't know why men do keep mute and their wives beats their house maids mercilessly. Such cant happen under my watch.

My wife complained that I hardly beat or scold my house help but don't waste time in shouting at my kids and even flogging them.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by AuroraB(f): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
thesicilian:
If the police is already handling the case and the man in question is in police custody, why are you still bringing it online looking for "human rights"? Why not allow the police to finish their job first then if you're not satisfied you can then go ahead with your search for "justice"?
It's been online for a week or so...
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
Go and check it they must be very prominent and active members in their church.

SMH
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
That uncle should be crucified (like the way Jesus was) and a spiked 2-by-2 plank should be used on him - 100 strokes are enough.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by desiredhome: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Valto:
https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3157386124299937&id=100000857401859&_rdr
Where is Stella Oduah, FFK and Gov. Hope Uzodimma when they are needed most?
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by desiredhome: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
Go and check it they must be very prominent and active members in their church.

SMH
Your head dey there.... you know them very well.... those people without conscience
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Sososo(f): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
The heart of men is dangerously wicked
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by AmazingELixir: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The way and manner ipobians treat house helps is heart rendering....very wicked set of people especially their women...puah I spit.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
desiredhome:

They will not agree..... even the ones who cannot take care of themselves will still be producing children they can't take care of
All in the name of i done marry, i get children, i dey responsible smh... See how someone's child is being robbed of her childhood and future. Slaving for a supposed uncle who should normally take care of her as his own since he agreed for her to come live with him. Poverty na bastard angry
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by RealisticGirl(f): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
Man inhumanity to man.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by sylve11: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
All this is happening because of our failed justice system. The man can't risk it knowing the police will f*ck him up.

I can't allow my child to stay with anyone other than me.

Nigeria na jungle o.

Except you're dead.... cool
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Erickymania: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Valto:
https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3157386124299937&id=100000857401859&_rdr
And this man will come out and abuse govt for not doing well. Look at how he is ruling d small govt under his care.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by sylve11: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
GODSMILEFOREVER:
Some Igbos can be very heartless in dealing with their relatives.

I don't know why

To a very large extent you're right. But it cuts across every tribes, though. cool
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
So why was the police involved in the first place Mr. ITK

You are a big fool ,so you live in Nigeria yet you don't know how corrupt our police is ,I don't even know how some people think and talk like a senseless morons,look at how battered that child is ,u think Nigeria police is the solution.
Oponu!!
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lawdis:

Oga this matter would be handled best by the NAPTIP/human rights not police....police can only collect money and set him free to continue from where he stopped, therefore if you know any just recommend
wetin u want make dem do the uncle
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Kingnelson9: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
This is wickedness ! in this era ?som1 can stil do this? No nah...
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sad.

God has left Nigeria.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by sylve11: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
dalass:

I even thought it was a boy.. This poor thing looks like oyinbo pikin...

undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Perhaps, she is having some of her ancestors in Asia, China to be closely precise. undecided cool
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Yankee101: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
Which people

Especially women with bear bear
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by YelloweWest: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
thesicilian:
If the police is already handling the case and the man in question is in police custody, why are you still bringing it online looking for "human rights"? Why not allow the police to finish their job first then if you're not satisfied you can then go ahead with your search for "justice"?
Its best for the case to receive publicity to keep police on their toes! If done quietly police will do rubbish! Also the girl needs a home. Some goid Samaritan can take her in.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Drama35(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
thesicilian:
Fool
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Arewa1408: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
thesicilian:

Nonsense, the fact that Human Rights is involved will ensure the police deal with it judiciously. In Benin the other day, a girl was raped and killed and the police requested for money for fuel and to commence investigation.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by dalass(f): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
sylve11:

Perhaps, he's having some of she is having some of her ancestors in Asia, China to be closely precise. undecided cool

grin grin grin

On the other hand, maybe she fine pass their own female offsprings and they want to spoil her marketability in the future cool
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by desiredhome: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
dairykidd:

All in the name of i done marry, i get children, i dey responsible smh... See how someone's child is being robbed of her childhood and future. Slaving for a supposed uncle who should normally take care of her as his own since he agreed for her to come live with him. Poverty na bastard angry
They will be shouting BLACK LIFE MATTER yet they don't even love themselves..... evil uncle, evil wife...... worst of this is they will carry big Bible every Sunday that they are going to Church........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Lilimax(f): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
DrNueLpureHoney:
Negodu Ife nwOke n'etinye nri na Onu mere Nwa Onye ozo maka na obughi nwa nke ya.

Nsogbu adighi.....iko ojiri manyere ya bu nwata ka aga eji manyere ya onwe ya
Ashi ashi! He's just covering up.for his wife.
Umu nwanyi Igbo particularly Anambra wives usually mistreat their helps. May God deliver them embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Skyonebaba: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
THE WAY I LOVE MY BROTHER NOT EVEN DEVIL CAN MAKE ME DO THIS HIS CHILD
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Horlaryinkha(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
what a wicked uncle...i dont know why people take advantage of less privilege and vulnerables...he should be brought to justice
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Torie8(f): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
The so called UNCLE deserves this
This news reminds of a novel I read "Ogechi the Housemaid". People can be so cruel and wicked.

Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by omooba969(m): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
Savages!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts South African Airways With N68.9m Frozen Chicken In Lagos / Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt / Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.