Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) (51904 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Brutalizes Her Husband’s Niece For Soiling Herself. / Uncle Injures 11-Year-Old Niece For Revealing Family Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Horlaryinkha(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Arewa1408:

Nonsense, the fact that Human Rights is involved will ensure the police deal with it judiciously. In Benin the other day, a girl was raped and killed and the police requested for money for fuel and to commence investigation.
I thipunder strike those police
Arewa1408:

Nonsense, the fact that Human Rights is involved will ensure the police deal with it judiciously. In Benin the other day, a girl was raped and killed and the police requested for money for fuel and to commence investigation.
thunder strike those police
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by neonly: 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
All this is happening because of our failed justice system. The man can't risk it knowing the police will f*ck him up.

I can't allow my child to stay with anyone other than me.

Nigeria na jungle o.

Just pray say you dey alive to support yur children
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by ofor1: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Please op try and get the faces of those monsters that inflicted this kind of bodily harm to this child.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by HMarshal(m): 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
Valto:
https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3157386124299937&id=100000857401859&_rdr

The community suld have him flogged! This is just so inhumane.wat if she dies? Wat if d lady out of resentment & tired of life poisons all the household?
Am so furious!!!
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by egalitarianism: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Damn. Oh Lord of mercy. I sweat profusely reading and Seeing this picture! Does he think the girl won't be someone in life? Why are human being this cruel
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by BennyDon: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Wicked uncles and aunties.

God punish them undecided
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by ella85(f): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
All these follow for why I dey pray to God to keep me for my kids. This life no balance at all. Again,I'm Igbo oo but I never see people wey their women wicked towards kids that aren't theirs like Igbo women.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by whytediamond(m): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Your head is sitting pretty on your neck.

In fact, your head is there.

Angelfrost:
Hmmm... As someone said, 'People don dey mad for this Naija'!!!...

These terrible things have been happening for years. It just happens that social media is finally exposing some of them!

This is one thing that I appreciate about Social media... Evil can no longer be easily swept under the carpet!!!
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by youngengineer180(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
This is a stupid action,what kind of life,this is a lesson for giving our children out to someone helping us to take care of them.No matter how poor you are,you need to struggle hard to train your child.

Even your relative are not to be trusted only few.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
whytediamond:
Your head is sitting pretty on your neck.

In fact, your head is there.

Boss, abeg let's keep exposing these bastards!!!
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by whytediamond(m): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Angelfrost:

Boss, abeg let's keep exposing these bastards!!!

Man's inhumanity to his like and kind is heart rending. I try to curtail mine. It's second nature. We only try to live the 1st true nature. We're all in it together bro.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
thesicilian:
If the police is already handling the case and the man in question is in police custody, why are you still bringing it online looking for "human rights"? Why not allow the police to finish their job first then if you're not satisfied you can then go ahead with your search for "justice"?
Oga this is not America, we are talking about Nigeria Police!

Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by DrNueLpureHoney: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lilimax:
Ashi ashi! He's just covering up.for his wife.
Umu nwanyi Igbo particularly Anambra wives usually mistreat their helps. May God deliver them embarassed

Amen

Some go dey treat another person pikin like say no be the same 9months wey their mama carry dem

2 Likes

Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Sweetcho: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
My God what kind of wickedness is that.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bloody bàstards go to church every fùcking Sunday..... bloody bàstards!
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:
Majority of married women living in onitsha are very heartless nd wicked
I lived with one during my college days nd believe me when i say my experience there isnt worth sharing

#dis life no just favour poor people at all

How come you are not castigating the man that beat the niece? Or doesn't the story say it was the uncle that beat her?

1 Like

Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
starbuck:
Biko, what's the house address at 33, let me go and serve that woman a very hot cup of tea undecided undecided

The woman or the man?
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by CelestineNelson: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
A typical child Abuse case...
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by olusola200: 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
thesicilian:

So why was the police involved in the first place Mr. ITK?

Truth is bitter
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by purples25(f): 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
This beautiful child......hmm. I hope justice is served. I hope somehow this child can get adequate care and love.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by raphy(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
they should take all his kids from him m his wifi .they are better off in jail till bihari resign .

its terrible niggah
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Your own sister's daughter, Kai! Your blood for crying out loud

1 Like

Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by danhans(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Foolish uncle why can't you rent a house that have water than beating the poor girl
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Nana44: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
You tube has removed the video, how can I get it
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Swagahyk(m): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:
I lived with one during my college days nd believe me when i say my experience there isnt worth sharing

Our Igbo women in general, they Madam attitude in them.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
All this is happening because of our failed justice system. The man can't risk it knowing the police will f*ck him up.

I can't allow my child to stay with anyone other than me.

Nigeria na jungle o.
U can only if the child has grown. We have two people staying with us buh if u ask them to go de will refuse, dat de lyk de way we live in de City
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:

Very right. De town is to hard, especially if u don't have money
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
Uzyvicks:
Your own sister's daughter, Kai! Your blood for crying out loud
May be she came from a very timid village. No means of communication
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Amberon: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
A man did this and you're blaming women. Receive sense before it's too late.
Nelsonnwagbo:

Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Monday60655(m): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
I wish this country called Nigeria is not a failed country.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Dammylois(f): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
No one will even dare touch my children,not even their Teachers..gone are those Days
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by armyofone(m): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
"Unckle" and sister help me train my child mentality should stop. Stop sending your kids to family to help you. Stop selling your kids and take responsibility!!! Ha ha!!

If you could fu..ck, be ready to take care of the result.
Otherwise, stop fu..c...king and tie your groin!!
I see no reason why a small child should be sent to others to bring up.

Una case for that country na caseload and basketful!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos / Customs Intercepts South African Airways With N68.9m Frozen Chicken In Lagos / Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.