Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) (51910 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Brutalizes Her Husband’s Niece For Soiling Herself. / Uncle Injures 11-Year-Old Niece For Revealing Family Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by vioment: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
This guy should have his account and property seized and shared among this girl and his kids.

Then he should spend 20years in the worst cell in kpanti.

Wicked and evil person. Tufia.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by bigl: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Valto:
https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3157386124299937&id=100000857401859&_rdr

Hmmmmmmmm... very cruel uncle ...

... I can relate cos my aunt did worse to me but here we are today, we no die!

... dem try to kee us

... that uncle should be prosecuted for child abuse!
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Frustration

Money is involved
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by solostar1: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
thesicilian:
So why was the police involved in the first place Mr. ITK?
Stop being stupid. Maybe you are one of this people maltreat children under their care.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by c4tnoelz: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
God punish poverty
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by StUriah(m): 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
Even in her misfortune the girl is very pretty. She seems destined to be great.

Something must propelled her greatness to be recognized. Thank God she is not maimed or get killed by her wicked uncle. This is a story she will live with for the rest of her life. Her education is now certain. She has become a blessing to her family.

Her story reminds me of one innocent baby who was nailed on the head with 4 inch nails and abandoned along a bush path. That baby later became a celebrity when she was adopted by the former military administrator of Oyo state, Col.Usman. She was given the right education and care afterwards.

May God bless this little child and those children under serious crisis like this.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by shilenji(m): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
All this is happening because of our failed justice system. The man can't risk it knowing the police will f*ck him up.

I can't allow my child to stay with anyone other than me.

Nigeria na jungle o.
dem never flog wey your back get mark? Its not today that our justice system just failed ,it has failed right from Nigeria's inception.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Mazigabriel(m): 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
illicit:
Bad uncle.... Advise to parents dont born more than what you can take care of.
Still the won't listen claiming that God would provide the necessary things to take care of them

1 Like

Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Xone3(f): 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lawdis:

Oga this matter would be handled best by the NAPTIP/human rights not police....police can only collect money and set him free to continue from where he stopped, therefore if you know any just recommend

Call the CeCe Yara number on 08008008001 to report. They will ensure they link up with an organisation in the state and follow up. Or send them a message and pics on Instagram. Will catch the attention faster.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by prestige101: 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
THERE is something FSARS needs to teach him.He will understand better when he gets there.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:27am On Jun 25, 2020
Hmmmmm, he won't go unpunished, he does know the value God places on children.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by NittyR(f): 12:49am On Jun 25, 2020
This story brought tears to my eyes. The heart of man is evil!!!
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by yembet(f): 1:01am On Jun 25, 2020
Some people are naturally wicked. There is no reason why one has to beat a fellow human being, like this. I'm always disturbed, when I read or hear about house helps or wards been treated like this.
What does it cost one to treat one's maid, drives or gardner like your own child, brother or sister?
We shouldn't blame house maids whi treat their master's children badly.
Treat whomever that lives with you equally like your, own children.
This barbaric attitudes should stop.
This is purely wickedness.
We don't know what the future holds for the maids, driver, gardner, gateman that you are treating badly today.
The table of success might turn, to their side.
No condition is permanent !
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by blackengineerr: 2:28am On Jun 25, 2020
...an animal in a human...in a sane society, he would be put behind bars for a very long time...beast
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by NaMeAboki: 3:38am On Jun 25, 2020
Wicked ppl.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Raybee00(f): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2020
I just hope she get justice and get treated also.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Hassan88(m): 7:20am On Jun 25, 2020
This made me recall how my uncle beat me until I was vomiting the eba I ate the previous night, just for not fetching water on time. I later absconded the following year because the suffering was too much for me. But now, I AM A MAN. A VERY STRONG MAN.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Amorprincesa24: 7:48am On Jun 25, 2020
That animal called her uncle and his wife are devils. I hope he gets the same beating. Wicked soul. He turned the poor child to a slave.
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by JimmyDarmody: 8:33am On Jun 25, 2020
vickydevoka:

U can only if the child has grown. We have two people staying with us buh if u ask them to go de will refuse, dat de lyk de way we live in de City
one bad egg does not mean that all are bad.

1 Like

Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
one bad egg does not mean that all are bad.
If my papa being say him no wan stay with person him for no blow. Sometimes enjoyment comes after sacrifice
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by JimmyDarmody: 10:29am On Jun 25, 2020
vickydevoka:

If my papa being say him no wan stay with person him for no blow. Sometimes enjoyment comes after sacrifice
damn that's right. Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by stormborn28(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
thesicilian:
If the police is already handling the case and the man in question is in police custody, why are you still bringing it online looking for "human rights"? Why not allow the police to finish their job first then if you're not satisfied you can then go ahead with your search for "justice"?
if you know nothing, simply shut your mouth up
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
damn that's right. Hmmmm
Nobody wan suffer now. Everybody wan enjoy. That's y u go see rituals everywhere all in de name of yahoo Yahoo
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by JimmyDarmody: 7:38am On Jun 26, 2020
vickydevoka:

Nobody wan suffer now. Everybody wan enjoy. That's y u go see rituals everywhere all in de name of yahoo Yahoo
there are those who prefer poverty to maltreatment, They are few tho
Re: Uncle Beats, Injures Niece For Not Fetching Water In Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Some useless God forsaken people get married just to be in the league of the married, they go ahead to Fu ck and give birth to children knowing fully well they can't carter for them. To cover their shame they send these innocent kids to family members who are frustrated themselves. They end up abusing these children and giving them work load meant for adults. When the kids fall short,they vent their anger on the kids. I blame the parents who send their kids to relatives or give them out as maids or houseboys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts South African Airways With N68.9m Frozen Chicken In Lagos / Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt / Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.