Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

7 Point Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Point Agenda (2594 Views)

Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode / APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda / Recommended 7 Point Agenda For Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Point Agenda by dgb4(m): 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2011
Hello Nigerians,
If i may ask, what happened to Yar'adua's seven point agenda?
Re: 7 Point Agenda by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2011
^^ President GEJ discarded it! undecided
Re: 7 Point Agenda by vigasimple(m): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2011
You mean 7 POINTLESS AGENDA and VISIONLESS 2020, that was written for President Clueless Yar A'do Nothing, and he took them with him to heaven grin grin grin

Even himself have no idea what it was all about, other than reading them out at all occassions.
Re: 7 Point Agenda by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2011
vigasimple:

You mean 7 POINTLESS AGENDA and VISIONLESS 2020, that was written for President Clueless Yar A'do Nothing, and he took them with him to heaven grin grin grin

Even himself have no idea what it was all about, other reading them out at all occassions.

This is where you are wrong. Jonathan said he would continue the 7 points, and then he listed 3 he would start with.
Re: 7 Point Agenda by Mobinga: 1:31am On Jan 29, 2011
Lets cross 2012 first. grin
Re: 7 Point Agenda by fstranger1: 4:25am On Jan 29, 2011
Kobojunkie:

This is where you are wrong. Jonathan said he would continue the 7 points, and then he listed 3 he would start with.

Are you crazy or what?

Why do you like to lie like a phuuccing not-so-smart person like this

Are you high?

As Nigeria’s acting president, Goodluck Jonathan, inaugurates a new cabinet next week, he appears bent on carving his own legacy by dropping ailing President Umaru Yar’Adua’s famous Seven Point agenda.

Mr. Yar’Adua had reduced his blueprint for the socio-political and economic transformation of Nigeria into seven sectors which his government promised to revitalise before the 2011 general election. The failure of his government in revitalising any of those sectors has been the bane of his administration.

Shortly before he dissolved the Executive Council of the Federation therefore, Mr. Jonathan was under severe pressure from influential Nigerians to dump the ailing president’s agenda, which had formed the pivot of the ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP) programme.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5549557-146/jonathan_drops_seven-point_agenda__.csp

Madam Kobo, take a break from NL and go see a shrink or go get some good 'ole di-ck into your withering puccy.

You are losing it!
Re: 7 Point Agenda by Mobinga: 4:31am On Jan 29, 2011
fstranger1:

Are you crazy or what?

Why do you like to lie like a phuuccing not-so-smart person like this

Are you high?

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5549557-146/jonathan_drops_seven-point_agenda__.csp

Madam Kobo, take a break from NL and go see a shrink or [s]go get some good 'ole di-ck into your withering puccy.[/s]

You are losing it!

How dare you!
Re: 7 Point Agenda by fstranger1: 4:40am On Jan 29, 2011
Mobinga:

How dare you!

I dey lie?
Re: 7 Point Agenda by Mobinga: 4:41am On Jan 29, 2011
fstranger1:

I dey lie?
How are you sure KoboJunkie is female? And how am I sure you're a human male? grin
Re: 7 Point Agenda by fstranger1: 4:47am On Jan 29, 2011
Mobinga:

How are you sure KoboJunkie is female? And how am I sure you're a human male? grin

Because I chase puccies all over NL
Re: 7 Point Agenda by isalegan2: 12:41am On Jan 30, 2011
fstranger1:

Because I chase puccies all over NL

- - -
Re: 7 Point Agenda by Mobinga: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2011
^^^^^^ shocked shocked That CHICK IS BLEEPING HOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT!! Lemme flex my private messaging rights!!
Re: 7 Point Agenda by dgb4(m): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2011
back to topic

if GEJ actually dropped the 7 point agenda, then he aint a good deputy.
what do u think

(1) (Reply)

Proshare Invaded By Police Over Story About Otedola. / Fashola Writes British Prime Minister On Exodus Of Nigerian Students To Uk / Tinubu Ejects LGA From Headquarters, Takes Over Prime Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.