Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

My People Come And Help Me Oo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My People Come And Help Me Oo (396 Views)

My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! / Share Your Biggest Problems Let's Try And Help Each Other Out / Omo See Yan**.....vaseline People Come Over Here Oh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My People Come And Help Me Oo by ADEBOSKI(m): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2020
Yes oo
My name is adeboski the no. 1 fineboy no pimple

And I've created a YouTube channel
So this is what/where I need your help

I need only dope people to comment oo
Just follow the link to my channel and watch the video

Don't worry if it's not interesting I'll baf naked inside bathroom

So some of you might want to ask

1: why did I create this channel

Answer: I created this channel because I want to be a vlogger and become a really popular one

2:
Where do I like
Answer: I live in a byazhin Kiowa Abuja and I love where I stay

3: why did you start without a camera
Answer: I started this YouTube channel without a camera because I believe in starting with what you have and that's why I started with what I have, and I hope that someday I will be able to buy a camera with it

4: what do you want us to do
Answer: I want you to subscribe to my channel, always watch my videos, like them and subscribe because the matter alot to me.

Thanks guys I hope you do
Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1upPrZqd32E
Re: My People Come And Help Me Oo by ADEBOSKI(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2020
please if anyone has any questions to ask me I will be more than delighted to answer
Re: My People Come And Help Me Oo by ADEBOSKI(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2020
Please na don't just pass na
Please ask me anything
Re: My People Come And Help Me Oo by ADEBOSKI(m): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Oya oh I'm waiting for questions oo
Re: My People Come And Help Me Oo by ADEBOSKI(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Aaaaaaaaaarrrr

(1) (Reply)

Death Is Better Than Life / Confess ONE Thing You Have Done This Quarantine Period! (blame It On Corona Viru / RCCG Sacks Pastor For Attempting To Sleep With Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.