Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Physically Challenged Man Reply Troll For Calling His Wife A Gold Digger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Physically Challenged Man Reply Troll For Calling His Wife A Gold Digger (533 Views)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physically Challenged Man Reply Troll For Calling His Wife A Gold Digger by jeff2010(m): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
A series of photos from the wedding of a physically challenged man, Damilola Akintade, recently went viral and has stirred controversial comments from social media users.

The comments from the majority of social media (Twitter) users centered on the wife being a Gold digger.

According to reports, the union took place, May 23, 2020, but photos from the wedding were shared on Twitter by Damilola on June 13, 2020, in an advert.

Reacting to the trolling, Damilola, in series of tweets on June 22, 2020, corrected the misconception saying his wife married him for his personality and not for money.

Damilola tweeted, “Because it seems impossible to you doesn’t make it impossible for God.

“To social media users you believed she married me because of wealth or desperation, please note that anything worthwhile has the hand of God in it.

“I am a man like anyone of you out there. I am not a silver-spoon born and bred man, but I have prospect!

“She married the ‘personality,’ not the ‘disability.’”, he captioned the photos.

Read More at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/06/23/physically-challenged-man-reply-troll-for-calling-his-wife-a-gold-digger/

Re: Physically Challenged Man Reply Troll For Calling His Wife A Gold Digger by Authoreety: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
OK, happy married life to them...
Wetin go kee some people las las na poke nose-ing
Re: Physically Challenged Man Reply Troll For Calling His Wife A Gold Digger by Artiiclebeast: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
Keep up the spirit, man.

You are indeed able.

If you are a Nigerian and are fed up with the status quo in every facet of our nation's life, join us here

https://www.nairaland.com/5942435/nigerian-youths-lets-get-together for a discussion nigerianyouthsaretired is our telegram name search and join.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Reply Troll For Calling His Wife A Gold Digger by Randy100: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Too bad that he has eyes but he can't see. Happy married life to him.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Reply Troll For Calling His Wife A Gold Digger by callmeRichie(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Because it seems impossible to you doesn’t make it impossible for God. To social media users you believed she married me because of wealth or desperation, please note that anything worthwhile has the hand of God in it.
I am a man like anyone of you out there. I am not a silver-
spoon born and bred man, but I have prospect! SHE MARRIED THE PERSONALITY, NOT THE DISABILITY.”[/quote]

I love these words, that last sentence was a hit aswear!
Re: Physically Challenged Man Reply Troll For Calling His Wife A Gold Digger by DebbyChris(f): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
I wonder why people will not mind their business.
Happy married life to them.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Reply Troll For Calling His Wife A Gold Digger by DrNueLpureHoney: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
I so much love the man's reply.....He is indeed a man of integrity.

May God bless their Union.

Sycophants no dey gree put mouth in one place...na so Dem go dey chook mouth inside matter wey no consign dem
Re: Physically Challenged Man Reply Troll For Calling His Wife A Gold Digger by BlackfireX: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
grin

You should have asked that person if he/she knows ya wife... You should have. grin e geti why

(1) (Reply)

Where And How Can I Get A Loan Of 15million Naira? / 7 Common Mistakes You Should Never Make In Life / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.