Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu (12156 Views)

Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) / Mohammed Adamu Probes Abia Killing, Redeploys Police Commissioner / "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by ejimatic: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/police-cant-be-everywhere-igp/
. I disagree with you sir.In America and Europe as you walk down a street there police officers that will ask about your mission if you are wandering about.Even many houses have security alert that will inform the police of any danger to their r life.Here in Nigeria you walk about a town without seeing a police officer.Anybody who puts his trust in the Nigerian police is gambling with his life.
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by mariatt(f): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
angry
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by LoyalRoyalty: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
But they can be at check points collecting bribe. There was a country.
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by Bryan88(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
we dont even want them anywhere...still wondering y there is still a force called police force in dis country angry

1 Like

Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by njola34(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
That is simply the truth ..but I will like him to state the reason why? Majority of the police budget are stolen ....very corrupt security force we have right from the army to the police force they are tremendously corrupt...
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by IMAliyu(m): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
A reason to consider liberalizing gun laws in this country.
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by earnit1: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
then perform atleast where you are
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by barryj1: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
This man always looking for excuses instead of effecting changes and use of technology he's there blabbing.
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by Kaylet: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Literally, we can't be every where but psychologically, we can.

These men know what to do if they want to curb the security issues in this country because they travel out to do courses, peacekeeping and so.
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by RPG2020(m): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Since they can't be everywhere what are they doing in were they are
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by cray91(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
Don't mind them! stupid force! i just detest police in general

They can be everywhere during campaign as well and can be everywhere on road blocks to collect bribes which they know how to do best

stupid bleeps
FlordFlorez:
What an hoity-toity statement?! But u recruit every year. Meanwhile, during election u people deploy more than 30k police to just one state. Hypocritical slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
osamz007:
They are every where boys that can operate system are

Mah drop my quotes collection

THE DREAM IS FREE THE HUSTLE IS SOLD SEPARATELY

I WILL NEVER SWITCH ON MY BROS

NEVER EXCHANGE BROS FOR HOES YOU CAN FVCK FOR SOME WADS.

RESPECT WHO GET BUT FEAR WHO NEVER COLLECT

NOT EVERY NIGHTS ARE FOR SLEEP

LEAVE SLEEP FOR DANGOTE

WHEN GRACE DEY TALK I SABI WORK NA NOISE

MAMA SAID THAT PHONE YOU'RE OPERATING GO GIVE YOU MONEY NEVER KNEW IT WAS A PROPHECY

THE POOR BOY IS ABOUT TO GET RICH

EVERY HUSTLER HAS HIS PAY DAY

WHERE I'M FROM EXCUSES OF NOT MAKING MONEY IS PROHIBITED

THEY REDUCED THE LOVE BECAUSE THEY TAUGHT WE WENT BROKE

NO ONE CAN MOTIVATE YOU UNLESS YOU MOTIVATE YOURSELF

ALL MAN FOR HIMSELF. STREET IS MILITARY

NA WHO GIVE YOU UPDATE BE YOUR BLOOD

E FAR BUT WE GO REACH THERE

E ROUGH BUT WE GO SURVIVE

Bless up

1 Like

Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by dododawa1: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Untill the NORTHERN removed their hands from Nigeria politic,we will continue going either BACKWARD or stagnant.
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
And where are you by the way
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by TemmyT002(m): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
Really?
They were here a few minutes ago and they forcefully collected money from different young guys.

1 Like

Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by Chicastle: 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Softhands:
That's the reason why advanced countries deploy Security cameras and develop intelligence everywhere....

The more reason they profile everyone early.

Does this ones knows technology happening In this generation?.

All they know is to cry born to rule.
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by Anusiemgood(m): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
One problem with the Nigeria Police, they don't want to identity with other sister agencies to fight against the insecurity in Nigeria... Each paramilitary settings has it mandate and they also need to work hand in hand with them to achieve result but they will not agree
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by IMASTEX: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Police can be everywhere if thieves and bandits can.
grin grin They can always be everywhere on the checkpoints collecting #100. And Coro has even increased that now to #200 to #500.
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by Billygee2u: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
FlordFlorez:
What an hoity-toity statement?! But u recruit every year. Meanwhile, during election u people deploy more than 30k police to just one state. Hypocritical slowpoke.
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by kunleham(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
They will rather compound problems if they are everywhere.!!! Infact Nigerians will leave better if they are removed from society
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by bejeria101(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
How many una be sef? Even your presidebt dey isolation. Next!
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by ThePropertyGuy: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by oyeb15: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
But Police can be everywhere they know they will make illegal money.

I don't even know who speaks English clearly between Adamu and Buhari
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by Joshforeal: 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
We all know. That's why I consider anybody still comfortable with our present unitary system nice as lacking intelligence.

Nigeria is a population of more than 200million people with leaders of poor quality. And the masses in serious mal behavior. What we need is to devolve power to regions.

I still remember Obasanjo calling South Eastern governors treasonable felonies for calling for a co Federal system of government. Unfortunately history has proven they were right after all. Also I remember Johnathan telling a journalist during interview that Nigeria is just so big and that Boko Haram were attacking soft targets.

When you pause and reason all together you will know why your country cannot be better. Even the army and the police sometimes support law break down just for the budget. I really pity all those making noise about how Nigeria will one day become paradise. Even UK that colonised us are not practising our system of governance.

Just listen people, expect for a drastic action like break up or regionalism, those hoping for a positive change are in for a long thing.
Louder Louder
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by petitejolie(f): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
They cant be everywhere , the place dem dey are they working?
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Is that why you people are releasing bandits and not prosecuting them?
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by eneyoduke(m): 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
We knew that is the reason Amotekun is here to stay
Re: Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu by Blackdisciple(m): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2020
Hmmm their oga don talk ooo...

so Nigerians Una beta pray to God for protection and arm urselves and Ur families ooo

police can't be everywhere. hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police Command Arrest Suspected Cultists, Armed Robbers In Ikorodu / Thisday Sacks Isiguzo, NUJ Presidential Aspirant Caught Up In Forgery Scandal / How My Money Was Syphoned From My Account Using My Bvn Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.