Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife (5157 Views)

Women, Being Financially Independent Is The ONLY Way We Can Have Our Respect / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by PoliteActivist: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
jidobaba:
Are we making a stereotype for nurses now?

Nobody is making anything. It is simply that way - all that are killed are nurses
Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Once u leave 9ja you'd know why. You'll find u can't get a QUALITY girl as u easily can in Nigeria. Even getting a girl who doesn't smoke, drink, do drugs, or talk trash, na wahala - something so common in Nigeria
pls dont make me laugh cheesy..all those utopia imagination u guys have about african or nigerian girls being so naive and innocent is not true.the nigerian girl is no different from the average western girls.any naija guy who believes that naija ladies are so innocent and naive obvioiusly hasnt been to naija.u can get a quality woman anywhere.the idea of going to the village in your country to uproot one bushgirl and bring her to yankee and polish her is certainly not worth it cos once she is educated and gets a job she will divorce u and go for a man of her choice cheesy.anyway most guys in naija who travel out dont get trapped in such scam reltionship.its the nigerian guys who havent been to nigeria or africa that usually fall into this kind of trap.anyway they will learn the hard way cheesy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by PoliteActivist: 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sandor2:
Nigerian women are evil so to speak. Very devilish people. If a man brings you from village where your family members were begging him for a year or so , then he married your dirty ass and then took you to USA , then paid your school fees to be a nurse or doctor ... and after a few year you start to grow wings even if he is taking your check .., you probably deserve to die and better still slowly. I don’t say this out of spite or hate but from natural justice. You deserve to to skinner alive and then dissolved in acid. Then after that you know call the police on him... your husband ... then turn the children against him and then take his House that he had before you came ... you are an ungrateful bitch and should be gang ..r...e before being skinned.

Don't blame the women, blame the system. American men also kill their wives 4 same reason all the time. Did they bring them from the village??
Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by HeavenlyCherub(f): 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Once u leave 9ja you'd know why. You'll find u can't get a QUALITY girl as u easily can in Nigeria. Even getting a girl who doesn't smoke, drink, do drugs, or talk trash, na wahala - something so common in Nigeria

OP what do you classify as a good woman? Good women are everywhere. All that matters is one’s heart and character. Most men who take this women from 9ja enjoy being someone’s savior. When they feel their no longer needed as the woman can now fend for herself wahala Dey. It’s better to get a wife from where you are as you can see who they are already in that environment

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by PoliteActivist: 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
lefulefu:
pls dont make me laugh cheesy..all those utopia imagination u guys have about african or nigerian girls being so naive and innocent is not true.the nigerian girl is no different from the average western girls.any naija guy who believes that naija ladies are so innocent and naive obvioiusly hasnt been to naija.u can get a quality woman anywhere.the idea of going to the village in your country to uproot one bushgirl and bring her to yankee and polish her is certainly not worth it cos once she is educated and gets a job she will divorce u and go for a man of her choice cheesy.anyway most guys in naija who travel out dont get trapped in such scam reltionship.its the nigerian guys who havent been to nigeria or africa that usually fall into this kind of trap.anyway they will learn the hard way cheesy.

Oga, this man who killed his wife, I can imagine the type of American women he'd normally have access to. It'd be very hard indeed for him to have the time to find and win a girl like that Chiamaka - something that they are even begging him in Nigeria. Believe me, everybody in Yankee knows it is much cheaper and easier to marry Yankee, it is condition that force people do otherwise

1 Like

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by PoliteActivist: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

OP what do you classify as a good woman? Good women are everywhere. All that matters is one’s heart and character. Most men who take this women from 9ja enjoy being someone’s savior. When they feel their no longer needed as the woman can now fend for herself wahala Dey. It’s better to get a wife from where you are as you can see who they are already in that environment

See my post above. Remember this is probably a constantly working man with hardly time for relationships.
Lol, believe me nobody is out to save anybody. It's all self-interest

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by MrCanceller: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
Fountainofyouth:

You are unwell, seek help.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by MrCanceller: 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
Fountainofyouth:

You shut up, does being a gold digger means he must kill her? Better tell your sense to come back to you.
[/s]
Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by jidobaba(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Nobody is making anything. It is simply that way - all that are killed are nurses
I ask because I read the Facebook screenshot that suggests it is a combination of their income and long work hours that make the husbands resent them. But they are not the only immigrant women that work late and are well paid. So, is there something about immigrant nurses in the USA that makes them predisposed to riling up the men this way?
Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by PoliteActivist: 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
jidobaba:
I ask because I read the Facebook screenshot that suggests it is a combination of their income and late work hours that make the husbands resent them. But they are not the only immigrant women that work late and are well paid. So, is there something about immigrant nurses in the USA that makes them predisposed to riling up the men this way?

It is the system. American men also kill their wives all the time. Just that most Nigerian women go into healthcare - not all these u read about are true RN's
Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
r0sy247:

My.nd44
La.lasticlala
Se.un
Oam.4J
Just.wise

Rule 2

Hehehe, your crying just started....

1 Like

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
r0sy247:

Myn.d44
Lala.sticlala
Se.un
Oam.4J
Just.wise

Rule 2 violation

Better don't kill yourself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by MrCanceller: 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
Fountainofyouth:

Better don't kill yourself cheesy
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by MrCanceller: 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
Fountainofyouth:

Hehehe, your crying just started....
[/s]
Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Oga, this man who killed his wife, I can imagine the type of American women he'd normally have access to. It'd be very hard indeed for him to have the time to find and win a girl like that Chiamaka - something that they are even begging him in Nigeria. Believe me, everybody in Yankee knows it is much cheaper and easier to marry Yankee, it is condition that force people do otherwise
many of these nigerian men in america who go to naija to look for wives if u search well many of them have been involved in different bitter divorces with women due to their character.when these men become old they go back to nigeria to look for ladies they can exploit once they bring them to US.Unfortunately some of these ladies are not naive or dumb hence once they get into the US and able to go through nursing school and get a good nursing job they do away with such men and go for men of their choice.this make these naija men get bitter and sometimes in that bitternes they can murder these their young wives.

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

even as we yarning this there is this lady who is my aunty"s friend she has a young dauther who just finished poly.very beautiful as in tall,light skinned with a shapely figure.she met one naija guy based in the uk on facebook.when i first head the story i was thinking it was one young swaggalicious dude until i met the guy.Dude is quite advanced in his 70s and balding cheesy.thats the type of man who wants to marry this girl thats not up to 30 yrs cheesy.tell me a beautiful girl like that marrying a man who is over 70 how dat marriage wan last cheesy.very soon now if this girl start giving the man wahala for uk he will start complaining cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ibechris2:
I read this story last month...

Must u guys always bring a woman from Nigeria to marry,what happend to those ones abroad.

This audio call was really touching and emotional and it has been established that many women that were lifted and helped by their husband's have had cause to disappoint their husbands especially our Igbo women who read nursing.
Out of 23 cases of such I have read,about 15 were related to this one above.
Kai our women and women and ego.

same story the guys wil give is that nigerian girls abroad are stubborn and blah blah.when they bring the homebased with them overseas the homebased end up being more worse than the western girls grin

5 Likes

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by PoliteActivist: 12:08am On Jun 25, 2020
lefulefu:
many of these nigerian men in america who go to naija to look for wives if u search well many of them have been involved in different bitter divorces with women due to their character.when these men become old they go back to nigeria to look for ladies they can exploit once they bring them to US.Unfortunately some of these ladies are not naive or dumb hence once they get into the US and able to go through nursing school and get a good nursing job they do away with such men and go for men of their choice.this make these naija men get bitter and sometimes in that bitternes they can murder these their young wives.

Once more, more American men kill their wives - who are not nurses and who they didn't bring from any village.
Also do u ever ask yourself why Yankee women leave all the men over there and want to marry some guy in Africa and bring him over there?? So the reasons for these things are complex - not what u think
Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by sexylassie2(f): 12:54am On Jun 25, 2020
Man dead.
Woman dead.
Children are now government property, anything government property does not turn out good.

From what I see, African men have an ego, which is nice, they expect loyalty as long as they provide for you.

A sad ending....this is what happens when you marry the wrong woman, you end up heart broken.

Also for the women, this what happens when you do not give loyalty after he sponsored you.

To be sincere, I have no pity for the 2. They ended up where they both deserved.
Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by Sixfeetbelle: 3:22am On Jun 25, 2020
bigpicture001:
Shut up your mouth OP... You don't know the real story because you are not the man....... Naija Gals are Gold diggers.... A lot of them plan those attitude even before they leave naija

Typical. Nigerian men will always stand in favor of their fellow man even in the midst of glaring evidence. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 25, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Also do u ever ask yourself why Yankee women leave all the men over there and want to marry some guy in Africa and bring him over there?? So the reasons for these things are complex - not what u think
u mean those women in their 50s ,60s and even 70s who look for young african boys in their 20s to bring over to america? have u asked yourself the reason why is it that young american women arent interested going to africa to look for young african boys..its always the grandmas who do such

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 25, 2020
sexylassie2:
Man dead.
Woman dead.
Children are now government property, anything government property does not turn out good.

From what I see, African men have an ego, which is nice, they expect loyalty as long as they provide for you.

A sad ending....this is what happens when you marry the wrong woman, you end up heart broken.

Also for the women, this what happens when you do not give loyalty after he sponsored you.

To be sincere, I have no pity for the 2. They ended up where they both deserved.

she should just jejeli sue for divorce and move to another state if she"s smart.all these 911 calls will be a little too late if the man snaps one day and pulls a gun on her

1 Like

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by Sixfeetbelle: 3:31am On Jun 25, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

My dear it’s rampant in the US we have seen this in Dallas, Houston, Maryland.. I’m sure not all those women are proud or consumed by being big madam because they now have money. Men just can’t allow the woman to be more successful

What I deduced from his blabbing is that most men can't survive if and when feminism stands to its full potential. You see this issue of a woman being equal to a man in terms of finances and education, most men's ego can't handle it. They always want the woman to see him as her source; as long as she is depending on him, she's loving and obedient. Otherwise she's rude and arrogant.

Feminism will shame all of them one by one. Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by Sixfeetbelle: 3:34am On Jun 25, 2020
Sandor2:
Nigerian women are evil so to speak. Very devilish people. If a man brings you from village where your family members were begging him for a year or so , then he married your dirty ass and then took you to USA , then paid your school fees to be a nurse or doctor ... and after a few year you start to grow wings even if he is taking your check .., you probably deserve to die and better still slowly. I don’t say this out of spite or hate but from natural justice. You deserve to to skinner alive and then dissolved in acid. Then after that you know call the police on him... your husband ... then turn the children against him and then take his House that he had before you came ... you are an ungrateful bitch and should be gang ..r...e before being skinned.

Women are just wicked and without perspective. You must realise that no matter what you are, he made you! If you like say God use him as vessel... he is the God you see... he made u. Simple. If you don’t like him again , find a way to negotiate with him. If it is money give him and leave and for f... k sake .. buy your own house. Don’t steal another mans house. Share joint custody of kids.. don’t poison the minds of kids against their father unless he is dangerous to them . If it is not money or it is sth else ... then negotiate n give and leave . Remember without him You won’t be where you are . Don’t think you are smart with all the US feminist laws.. you will surely be killed. I reluctantly support it and God, Earth and Heaven understand it. My 2 cents.

As for men... if you can’t guarantee that this village girl can not be trusted ... please do not bring to USA and train.. leave her in the village to wallow in poverty or give her some money or marry and leave her there and come back periodically... a word to the wise

That he raised her status doesn't mean she has to be dependent on him forever. A good boss actually works to see his servants get better and be successful. If after helping her he just jejely sat down and was waiting for her to return the dividends to him, then he was being a fool. Probably why she developed wings. Nonsense and men's ego

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is A Tunnel / I Need A Companion / There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.