Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) (61377 Views)

Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card / Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy / Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by pyro62(m): 7:03am On Jun 24, 2020
rawpadgin:
I honestly can't comprehend why some men will be using their wives as punching bags.

See ehn, I am a very tough & stubborn man but my stubbornness end with my fellow men. Wen a fellow man wan show say him strong, 2 second I don change am for am but wen it comes to woman, I will just mellow cuz I feel they are way too fragile for me to lay my hand on.

Guys abeg, if she EFF up & u need to treat her EFF up, do that on top ur bed. Fvck her aggressively until her womb shift, then waka go outside go step down with a cold bottle of Heineken

My guy cheesy
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Kwinesther: 7:14am On Jun 24, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

It's unmanly
But it is manly to beat a woman... undecided
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Lawalatm: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2020
they should also have the same argument with him and see how it goes angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by gnykelly(m): 7:41am On Jun 24, 2020
yettymuse:
I don't pity most women abeg!
why did you say that
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by kendo60(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2020
MicheyJ1:
If she looks like this after a little misunderstanding just imagine what will happen when he does the original beating

Hahahaha, I wonder oooo. Marriage of this days na foul play. Nasty stories every day
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2020
Kwinesther:
But it is manly to beat a woman... undecided

Those are your words, not mine
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by olax02(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2020
Real man...boxer u try oooo..little mis-understanding..what would have happened to full mis-understanding??

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by blackengineerr: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2020
beast in a man. In a sane society, he will jailed for a very long time and will experience lots of fist fights, broken-jaw brawls and shank-seasons...
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by angelfallz(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Scatterscatter:
Some men are animals

Women will always provoke you but as a man, breathe & learn to walk away from all provocation especially if it coming from your wife.

Why is it that we don't teach women not to provoke men, instead we keep mute about it and encourage men to accept the provocations and walk away?
i would really love to read what you have to say about this.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by OSIKHUMI: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2020
NA YEYE MAN YOU BE O
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Scatterscatter(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2020
angelfallz:

Why is it that we don't teach women not to provoke men, instead we keep mute about it and encourage men to accept the provocations and walk away?
i would really love to read what you have to say about this.

Women have their nature by design. They provoke easily because they don't see things the way men see things. We need both views to strike a balance in decision making.

Women will always be women, even our mothers. Sometimes, they will do things that will make you mad but it doesn't change the fact that they love you unconditionally.

In case you want to know, men provoke women a whole lot too because they don't quite see things from our angle too.

Imagine if women have the same physical power as men, do you know how many slaps and punches we would have received simply because we received another girl's call beside her.

My brother, walking away is always the best option, no matter how difficult it is.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Scatterscatter(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Beedude:

I experienced a scene recently. A neighbour few plot to my house had issues with his wife. I was passing by and couldnt but intervene. I met few peeps there as well trying to calm things.
Older people were calming things when the wife locked the man, slapped and punched his face several times giving the man a bleeding nose.
If people weren't there i'm not sure what the man could have done. The man didn't do anything.

I am married for 5yrs but haven't experience such in my life neither have i raised my hands on a woman. But i'm not sure i can bear such from a woman.

HOW MANY MEN CAN DO THIS?

I'm happy for you brother. Please continue in this light, never hit her even if she deserves it. God will always give you the grace to walk away.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Scatterscatter(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2020
EVILFOREST:

GUY it is not as easy said for all men.
The DEVIL usually finds a safer haven in most women...
Their LIPS can set AFRICA ablaze...
If all MEN can walk away at the slightest provocation, the women will devise another means to get you annoyed.

Haven't you realised that when you keep QUIET and decide not to talk 2ur WIFE again for some hours, she metamorphoses into something worse.
It's not EASY.... but Battery is not the solution.

MEMORY VERSE:
The SOLUTION is DIVORCE her or LEAVE the Apartment for her and the KIDS.
Never mind what the Pastors will say, after all most pastors are also Fed up. Nowadays they divorce too.
Just relocate to a distant place and start a new life. IF possible distribute your OBITUARY PAPERS everywhere...... for people to know you no longer exist.

Divorce isn't wrong provided it is on the basis of infidelity and you know you won't remarry until death do you both part.

Yes, Women are difficult to please and understand but that's why men have higher understanding, maturity & tolerance level.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by angelfallz(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Scatterscatter:

Women have their nature by design. They provoke easily because they don't see things the way men see things. We need both views to strike a balance in decision making.

Women will always be women, even our mothers. Sometimes, they will do things that will make you mad but it doesn't change the fact that they love you unconditionally.

In case you want to know, men provoke women a whole lot too because they don't quite see things from our angle too.

Imagine if women have the same physical power as men, do you know how many slaps and punches we would have received simply because we received another girl's call beside her.

My brother, walking away is always the best option, no matter how difficult it is.
you are just rationalizing.

Women will always be women
this is nonsense.

Sometimes, they will do things that will make you mad but it doesn't change the fact that they love you unconditionally.
i agree, even your father and your brothers and your guys will do things that make you mad.

guy do you really know what you just said?

Everything you said was just an attempt to justify your walking stance. It is does not answer the question.

Now let me say this, it is known especially in the western world that many men that think like you, are in abusive relationships. In fact they don't even realise they are in abusive relationships. Just like you they think a woman verbally abusing them is normal(women's nature abi), they think a woman slapping and physically assaulting them is normal(women would always be women abi)

Women have their design by nature is not a point, but let me take you up on it. men have their design by nature and are taught to control it. why aren't women taught to control their own nature(this was part of the question i asked you)

Guy stop thinking like that.

Women who are close to me know my stand on this issue.
1. if you ever get angry to the extent that you want to slap or physically assault me, i tell them to look for the nearest wall or pillar and start slapping it. once they have gotten it out of their system, they can now come back and we talk.
2. if by mistake you slap me or physically assault me, i would also by mistake slap you or physically assault you.
3. if you are strong enough as a woman to raise your hands and slap a man, you should also be strong enough as a woman to receive a slap from him.

Women who are close to me know this already, and they respect themselves
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Xisnin(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Getting married should be listed on 1000 ways to die
But she is not dead.
Leaving your house should top such a list.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Scatterscatter(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2020
angelfallz:

you are just rationalizing.

this is nonsense.

i agree, even your father and your brothers and your guys will do things that make you mad.

guy do you really know what you just said?

Everything you said was just an attempt to justify your walking stance. It is does not answer the question.

Now let me say this, it is known especially in the western world that many men that think like you, are in abusive relationships. In fact they don't even realise they are in abusive relationships. Just like you they think a woman verbally abusing them is normal(women's nature abi), they think a woman slapping and physically assaulting them is normal(women would always be women abi)

Women have their design by nature is not a point, but let me take you up on it. men have their design by nature and are taught to control it. why aren't women taught to control their own nature(this was part of the question i asked you)

Guy stop thinking like that.

Women who are close to me know my stand on this issue.
1. if you ever get angry to the extent that you want to slap or physically assault me, i tell them to look for the nearest wall or pillar and start slapping it. once they have gotten it out of their system, they can now come back and we talk.
2. if by mistake you slap me or physically assault me, i would also by mistake slap you or physically assault you.
3. if you are strong enough as a woman to raise your hands and slap a man, you should also be strong enough as a woman to receive a slap from him.

Women who are close to me know this already, and they respect themselves

Guy, if you want to prove your power, go to the Bustop or pickup a glove and enter the ring.

Focus your energy on making money and getting a meaning out of life. When I said walking away, it includes walking away from an abusive relationship.

You don't have to hit a woman to establish your authority over her. The moment a woman hit you, it proves you never earned her respect in the first place and hitting her won't change anything.

Men are supposed to be rational & logical thinkers by nature while women are emotional thinkers which means they take judgment based on their emotions at the moment.

My macho man, for your own good & sanity, always be ready to walk away from an abusive woman. Never hit her or you might just kill someone & spend the rest of your life behind bars simply because you want to "show power"

To your question, if you like, talk from now till eternity, women learn through their own personal experience & act based on influence.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Chris2863(m): 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
rawpadgin:
I honestly can't comprehend why some men will be using their wives as punching bags.

See ehn, I am a very tough & stubborn man but my stubbornness end with my fellow men. Wen a fellow man wan show say him strong, 2 second I don change am for am but wen it comes to woman, I will just mellow cuz I feel they are way too fragile for me to lay my hand on.

Guys abeg, if she EFF up & u need to treat her EFF up, do that on top ur bed. Fvck her aggressively until her womb shift, then waka go outside go step down with a cold bottle of Heineken
Spewing gilbrish since 1990
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Mayng01(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
From where I came from, a man who puts his hands on a woman is no man.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Yoruba demons

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Adanne9110(f): 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
rawpadgin:

You forgot you can Bleep her and she dies from there,,,,you are all the same dude...
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
deltaprincess:

So sad.

Where are you now
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by angelfallz(m): 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Scatterscatter:

My macho man, for your own good & sanity, always be ready to walk away from an abusive woman. Never hit her or you might just kill someone & spend the rest of your life behind bars simply because you want to "show power"

Focus your energy on making money and getting a meaning out of life. When I said walking away, it includes walking away from an abusive relationship.

You don't have to hit a woman to establish your authority over her. The moment a woman hit you, it proves you never earned her respect in the first place and hitting her won't change anything.

Men are supposed to be rational & logical thinkers by nature while women are emotional thinkers which means they take judgment based on their emotions at the moment.

To your question, if you like, talk from now till eternity, women learn through their own personal experience & act based on influence.

who said anything about proving power? What i did was to establish boundaries and the consequences for breaching those boundaries and it works quite well.

who told you that hitting a woman establishes authority over her?

The moment a woman hit you, it proves you never earned her respect in the first place and hitting her won't change anything.
Lord have mercy, guy you are far gone.

Just like i said before, you are just giving excuses for women to be abusive towards you and other men. Rationalization of stupidity. And for your information women are logical thinkers also.

i am not a macho man, i never claimed to be. it is really funny, when men like you think a man's slap can kill a woman, but a woman's slap can't kill a man. For your information women have killed millions of men and would still kill more, so drop that your misogynistic ego.

Still no answer to my question, you just keep dodging it.

You know, come to think of it some guys ask me, how i do it, and i just tell them it is very simple;
1. lay down the law of how your relationship with the woman/women(casual friends or acquaintances) would be. Will Smith did something similar with Jada Smith. He laid down the law of how the interactions in their relationship would be. And guess what, Jada Smith has been following that law for 20+ years.
2. don't be afraid to lose any woman.

Guy let a woman know there are consequences for her actions and she would behave
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by wackpoet(m): 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Caramelskin:
This marriage of a thing is sweet if you marry the right person but if you jam demon, na sorry go be the case.
You're very pretty. Damn
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Temhellen(f): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
rawpadgin:

I second the motion
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
Adanne9110:

You forgot you can Bleep her and she dies from there,,,,you are all the same dude...
she won't die unless she's got health issue
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
So bad..
Some men are heartless..
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Temhellen:

I second the motion
men should know how to use their male appendage to beat a woman instead fist
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Temhellen:

I second the motion
men should know how to use their male appendage to beat a woman instead of fist
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by blackgold7777(f): 12:30am On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=rawpadgin post=90996398] I honestly can't comprehend why some men will be using their wives as punching bags.

when there house has well in d 4 corners of d house
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by helpfindbolu: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
deltaprincess:

So sad.
Though we had a different opinion on that thread, I wanna wish you a very happy birthday and prosperous years ahead.

Live long.

Jason.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by NaeChris: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
Now it's taken seriously because na woman them beat, if it were a man, it will be another joke to ease tension. Ka m nuru nti biko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children / Man Flogged For Touching A Lady’s Buttocks In FCT / 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.