Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) (61378 Views)

Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card / Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy / Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Truth is she now irritate him. See as the guy fresh And Behind pass her undecided now back to business, even if She steals ur money , does that warrant this beating? Weldon o ... mr bully
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by bonnyhope: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
rawpadgin:
I honestly can't comprehend why some men will be using their wives as punching bags.

See ehn, I am a very tough & stubborn man but my stubbornness end with my fellow men. Wen a fellow man wan show say him strong, 2 second I don change am for am but wen it comes to woman, I will just mellow cuz I feel they are way too fragile for me to lay my hand on.

Guys abeg, if she EFF up & u need to treat her EFF up, do that on top ur bed. Fvck her aggressively until her womb shift, then waka go outside go step down with a cold bottle of Heineken
Stop d make mouth
Which stubbornness
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by bonnyhope: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Caramelskin:
This marriage of a thing is sweet if you marry the right person but if you jam demon, na sorry go be the case.

Please I am the RIGHT person for you
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by krushdripper(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

You and your wife running your mouth at each other, is that what you grew up to know as a young man?
Don't even go there. This doesn't support you proposition at the least. Putting an ATM card into an ATM and button- punching out money, is that what you grew up to know as a young man?
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by vasco01(m): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mumu people
If na old pictures then what is her current situation compare to the old pictures

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Caramelskin:
This marriage of a thing is sweet if you marry the right person but if you jam demon, na sorry go be the case.
Looking good.
# your signature... I'm not stupid.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by DisLifeSha: 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Your turn dey come. We go debate the picture here tongue
yettymuse:
I don't pity most women abeg!
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by iswallker(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
rawpadgin:
I honestly can't comprehend why some men will be using their wives as punching bags.

See ehn, I am a very tough & stubborn man but my stubbornness end with my fellow men. Wen a fellow man wan show say him strong, 2 second I don change am for am but wen it comes to woman, I will just mellow cuz I feel they are way too fragile for me to lay my hand on.

Guys abeg, if she EFF up & u need to treat her EFF up, do that on top ur bed. Fvck her aggressively until her womb shift, then waka go outside go step down with a cold bottle of Heineken

Rough stubborn man - a thin line between life and death.. undecided
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Annie939(f): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
marriage is fearful
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
fredoooooo:
Oloshi husband grin

Na sahara reporters , king of lies reporter i no trustvthe story grin

The story is REAL. The woman is ny sister-in-law. She's even one of the confetti ladies of my wife on our wedding day.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by OriOko88(m): 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nigeria police no dey get joy for this kind matter. The guy would be arrested in few days time
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by oochi123(f): 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
What do you expect? Fine boy no pimple..just misunderstanding got her eye swollen right? Continue..
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
This woman dey bleach
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Pavillon: 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Only misunderstanding ooo, see eyes and lips

If you con beat her nko.. Na to book kwame boys ahead then.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by colizee(m): 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
God forbid!!!....see eye!!!
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by 9ja083: 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Is this not the same man that beat up his wife for refusing to abort pregnancy of 3 months? I saw it on another blog. Now am seeing a different story with the same picture.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by 9ja083: 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bobbyjay001:

The story is REAL. The woman is ny sister-in-law. She's even one of the confetti ladies of my wife on our wedding day.

I thought, they said the man beat up his wife for refusing to abort pregnancy of 3 months gestation? Thats according to some bloggers
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by ifiokbenzy(m): 12:08am On Jun 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
If she run mouth, you sef run mouth too.
Why run mouth with woman waste of time. Real men don't talk too much. Don't even create the avenue for her to get mind even think or come get liver run mouth. Let her know her boundaries
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 12:18am On Jun 24, 2020
The other time someone set his inlaws' house ablaze with nine persons in it at Igbodigo, now it's ode Irele.
What's happening to Ikale land o
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by NobleSeed(m): 12:27am On Jun 24, 2020
But the woman get mind ooh,to carry fone self the run seifil upon the brusese and she kor dey run stly Untop.
Anyway the man bleep up big time shal.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Studio247: 12:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Lock down wahala
When you lock people at home for too long what do you expect?
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by blessedchild234(m): 1:10am On Jun 24, 2020
Some of these dv victims seems to have a way of presenting their stories to the world.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 24, 2020
say no to domestic violence (my first comment on nl lol)
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 24, 2020
Did those Nairalanders whose comments I read on the first page actually read the story? I very much doubt.
They just rushed to comment to make the front page.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by QwarkdFerengi(m): 2:40am On Jun 24, 2020
rawpadgin:
Boss mode

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by samworthyever: 3:12am On Jun 24, 2020
You dey cry dey take selfie, na wa oo grin
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 3:21am On Jun 24, 2020
ifiokbenzy:

Why run mouth with woman waste of time. Real men don't talk too much. Don't even create the avenue for her to get mind even think or come get liver run mouth. Let her know her boundaries
cool
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by RealisticGirl(f): 3:34am On Jun 24, 2020
That is what you get when you marry small boy as husband cool
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 3:44am On Jun 24, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 3:46am On Jun 24, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
ndi ofe nmanu..!
no be only ofe nmanu na ajokuta ma mu omi.

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Kuffyeffy: 3:59am On Jun 24, 2020
The bible can help Victims of Domestic Abuse
This problem often gets worse when people are confined to their homes.

Find out: https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/domestic-abuse/
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 24, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Getting married should be listed on 1000 ways to die

Most of the Naija marriage Nah scam...if the husband is not scamming the wife definitely the wife is scamming the husband

Scamming marriage responsibility and scamming marriage ceremony. EFCC and ICPC should also be looking into marriage since their statutory duty is to find fraudulent practices and prosecute...
Society has reduced the love in marriage to personal gains thereby using one party as a conduit pipe to siphon the other party in the name of marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children / 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Man Flogged For Touching A Lady’s Buttocks In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.