Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) (61380 Views)

Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card / Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy / Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by izubext007: 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
I pray for peace on the home ......... it's really hurt seeing ur mother like this .
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by somy405(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
so pathetic, what will a man beat up his wife even to this way
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
See where they were pointing up grin grin grin
I sincerely get irritated with this type of news and at the same time fear the victim's fears.... like who knows why the victim is still stuck with such relationship....

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by krushdripper(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

It's unmanly
Who put you in position to decide for others what is manly or unmanly?
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Essence20(m): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Only misunderstanding and her face is like this...what a 'misunderstanding'
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by EBEk101(m): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Wat kind of ah man beats up his pregnant wife To chop diz man ball with machete just dey hungry me
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Tominix(m): 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Tominix(m): 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by mordred44: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Even anthony joshua cannot disfigure his opponent face like dis 4 inside......kum beat her to d xtent of nt makin us knw d diff between frog and tadpole

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
sammyj:
shocked shocked shocked This man should be locked up together with hardened criminals in order to let them teach him a lesson!! shocked shocked shocked
this kind man fit teach the hardened criminalz sef lessons. grin
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
krushdripper:
Who put you in position to decide for others what is manly or unmanly?

Who put you in position to have opinion for me?
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Tominix(m): 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Jimwils:
Is it not them? They have no regard for their wives.,is in their blood
All of you guys are just walking dead human beings with an empty skull No sense dey your head at all
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Asadujames202:
Aphonja man pummeled your wife into a scarecrow
Your father is the afonja
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Epukaa: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
rawpadgin:

Guys abeg, if she EFF up & u need to treat her EFF up, do that on top ur bed. Fvck her aggressively until her womb shift, then waka go outside go step down with a cold bottle of Heineken

Beating a woman is not good at all, but on the issue of "fvcking until her womb shift" as a way of settling the issue is not possible because when their Ogbanje spirit starts you won't even know your prick exist let alone standing erect.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by juniorstar(m): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
women can be annoying sometimes.. but just give them time they would come around.. if u end up loosing ur temper and hitting them you will realise its not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tominix:
I get irritated with these type of news, why bring ur private life to social media.
We men are helpless

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by begge: 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
400k no be joke o
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by krushdripper(m): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Who put you in position to have opinion for me?
You. Your deciding that running your mouth back at a wide-mouthed woman is unmanly, How is that unmanly?
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Tominix(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

My thoughts exactly.
God bless you, when i saw the mention i thought they were comeing for me
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
krushdripper:
You. Your deciding that running your mouth back at a wide-mouthed woman is unmanly, How is that unmanly?

You and your wife running your mouth at each other, is that what you grew up to know as a young man?
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
"Mr Abiodun, who spoke to SaharaReporters on Monday, said he only had "some little misunderstanding" with his wife"

Oga you no beat your wife and she dey like this? Only God knows the portion of her face wey go remain when you beat am. shocked
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by iPresh4s(m): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
She go still go back, na love
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
If you beat my sister like this, i will personally fulfill that part of marital oath that reads " till death do us path".
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Scatterscatter:
Some men are animals

Women will always provoke you but as a man, breathe & learn to walk away from all provocation especially if it coming from your wife.
you just dnt know them
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by fynlyf: 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
This forced stay at home because of covid-19 and it's attendant economic hardship is taking a toll on many homes. It's going to festival of babies come 2021 and for others it would be beating galore, lots of red eyes and swollen faces.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
What would make a man to beat someone you claim you love this badly. Is it hardship, anger or what? I don't get it cool cool
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Samiah33(m): 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
I don’t condone the said action, but from the pics she is not pregnant, he might just be saying the truth that it’s past actions of his. Just my two cent
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
When she won't do a background check before saying I do, now she wants to leave the marriage.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by dalass(f): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
MicheyJ1:
If she looks like this after a little misunderstanding just imagine what will happen when he does the original beating

grin
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
MicheyJ1:
If she looks like this after a little misunderstanding just imagine what will happen when he does the original beating
I think say this GUYS them smart but na fool all of them be, ordinary lies them no fit tell
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
I don't really know the stupid things that some men do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children / 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Man Flogged For Touching A Lady’s Buttocks In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.