Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) (112349 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Prime Suspect In Abeokuta Couple’s Murder Escapes From Police Custody / Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by kowalsky: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
tomdon:

What does cheating have to do with this lunacy??
What is cheating?? Is it common sleeping with another man??
Has it been substantiated that she indeed slept with another man?
I don't think the infidelity is as rampant as many men like to portray it

Infidelity is actually more rampant than you can imagine.
But girls are cleverer at hiding thier misgivings. So most guys never find out.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by DoubleEngine007: 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
kowalsky:

Lol. It's naive for you to assume that Love provides cover for cheating.

A man or woman can love you and still cheat on you.
I'll even go as far as to say that it's in the nature of humans to cheat.
Monogamy is a social construct that's there to prevent us from being as 'uncultured' and randy as animals, in my opinion.
Personally I can't cheat on someone I truly love... Except I pretend to love ,when its not actually love.. I don't know how it is for you or others anyways... If you can hurt(cheat on)someone you claim to love,I think you actually didn't love the person. Take it or leave it,its my opinion..
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by tomdon(m): 2:01am On Jun 26, 2020
kowalsky:

Infidelity is actually more rampant than you can imagine.
But girls are cleverer at hiding thier misgivings. So most guys never find out.

I don't think it's that rampant
Hope you're above board always when you accuse
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by dollarsignbloga(f): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nawa oo
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:44am On Jun 28, 2020
mii4u:

Pls face front, I don't hv time for underage.
you wan make I face front so that I go see the Peter and Paul wey dey your chest abi? Get behind me Satan!
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mii4u(f): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
IYANGBALI:
you wan make I face front so that I go see the Peter and Paul wey dey your chest abi? Get behind me Satan!
cheesy
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by alexola20(m): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Obviously the man is a sadist and also sadly has serious mental issues,for a man to bind a woman,use pliers to tear out her hair ,then remove her eyes and then stabbed her 11 times,no type of crime warrant this type of punishment even if the wife cheated which is fairly common this days it will never deserve such ordeal,but seriously any man considering marriage in this social media era will have a mind not to poke into most things and always have an open mind,if you are hot tempered,insecure or jealous work on yourself first before planning to get married because you end up dead or in prison.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Heineken(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
idonhammer:
Guy stop attracting badluck and setback in your life by self servicing yourself.

Masturbation is a destiny destroyer

Don't quote me because I won't respond

what is happening to my boss. You haven't been online and you're not replying your mails. Hope your good bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post / Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) / La Catrina: María Guadalupe López Esquivel, Cartel Boss Killed In Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.