Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) (112352 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Prime Suspect In Abeokuta Couple’s Murder Escapes From Police Custody / Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
tomdon:

What if they were married? What is marriage?
If you're not okay with things then you go your separate ways.
Those hypocrites that want to stone another person cos the person's act got known are not any better or holier
One important fact of life is to understand that people are different. Humans disagree on virtually everything. If not the world would be a lot easier. But it is as it is.

Therefore it becomes imperative to know the people you are dealing with. Be it in love, leisure, business, work, etc.

As we have seen in this case, it can be life saving.

Whatever we think of the man now is immaterial. Because a tragedy has occurred and he is not even around to face the consequences.

My heart goes out to the innocent kids and relatives left to pick up the pieces.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rip to the dead
So sad
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Exodora:

I meant it when I said you are a fool ! This is you a mother and a father at the same time?
I know you are depressed and seriously need help but you won't admit it. No sensible person goes about the way you do.
Don't know what your mother did to you that you have no regards for mothers' .
I have gone through your quote on people's mother and I can tell that there is no difference between you and a fool.
In short you are a bigger fool. Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory .

Zombie. Look how u re blabbing incoherently.. I pity ur mother. She should have aborted u..
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nawa o!

God save us from Karishikas

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by authority2006(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
poshestmina:
Learnt one of his kids was not biologically his...
Apparently madam played "away match "

No all men can bear such pain .
Please don't give another man's kid to another .

Not Everyman will walk away and leave you to God !
Rest in peace to them.

But they were never married now! He was foolish to think or assume that the children were his.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by poshestmina(f): 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
authority2006:

But they were never married now! He was foolish to think or assume that the children were his.

They were not married ... but were living together with the man obviously taking care of the kids as his and prolly bearing his surname.

My dear, let's stop defending wrongs .
Both of them didn't do well.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Lolosticlolo(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
mii4u:

Wat if she didn't cheat, wat if the child was switched at birth? Let's not rule out such possibilities... Did he catch her cheating or he was just suspcting, either way, the deed is way too much.
Maybe.maybe not. She didnt deserve that sha.. Buh after God fear women.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mii4u(f): 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lolosticlolo:

Maybe.maybe not. She didnt deserve that sha.. Buh after God fear women.
Yeah Bros, but all women are not the same sha.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

But why must women always cheat in relationships?? Can't they keep their ass down in one place??
what if she didn't cheat? We know there is a very rampant scenario of babies being switched at birth due to mix ups and it happens very often. What f their baby was switched mistakenly by the nurses in charge?
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
uruba23:
I am not going to jump to conclusions, it could be a double murder, murder suicide or village people.
It really doesn't make sense to me,so I think behavioural expert should recreat the scene and explain what really happened. They not married, so the threat of divorce is not there. I think what the man does for a living should be the starting point. .was there a threat of black mail, did someone poison their food and decided to create a scene. When were they last seen, there call logs, some planning a suicide like this would obviously be keeping his house in order.
go to instablog n get the complete gist. The man killed his woman
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Juliearth:

That wasn't the case.
like paternity fraud
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The psychotic guy used plier to pull out her braids one by one. He's definitely a follower of Hannibal Hector.

He really tortured her slowly until she died before taking his miserable life. Why not break up and walk away?
I can feel d guy sentiment

Its far beyond cheating....
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
seanjy4konji:
Really don't know why majority of this Nigerian ladies cheat so much when under your roof as if you nor deh try for them...

If you are single and live alone??its different....under a mans roof?its bad..man that work day and night to satisfynyou,you have roof,food,cloth and you still go outbcoderly to knew down and be sexing a smàll boy be giving him doggy and feeling smartbwhen you get back home tobgivebthe man a used work out pussy. What is your gain...

Many men can't handle such except you are a how...most men can understand when you even check your girl friend messages and stumber across a conversation of how she suck a dick or fuckbsome random guym..ur hand will be vibrating like you go deh shake...

Women get wahala ooo....me I don't pity her..

She is a hoe and she self no get conscience at all...

My man could not take it...that was brutal though and they did should not have died like that...all u ladies sha..must u cheat in a relationshio

U said it all
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by drehdinho(m): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
shedomains:

so are you implying the man has never cheated on her,cheating is never a one sided game ok,two can play the game very well.is just a stupid coward he would have stayed on and do the time.i always tell my guys dont take her for a fool because she doesnt talk when ever you cheat rather look down she is doing worst.

You may be able to walk away. I may be able to walk away, but some persons can't.

That's why the ultimate solution stands to be the wife learning to close her legs for any other man other than her husband.

I'm not in support of what the man did.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
Munzy14:

For the guy to do this, he has gathered his concrete evidence of promiscuity but choose to plan his way and avoid confrontation.

This plan, isn't a month plan sef.. he has found out something and planned for months to execute this.
u think killing someone is easy?

And men who do such, are usually those who doesn't cheat.
because if u cheat, u won't bother much... as u look forward to continue your ways.

Wow u said it nothing more
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by drehdinho(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
cococandy:
Oh stop justifying nonsense please.

Someone that’s not even his wife

Marriage or no marriage, their cohabitation was something that worth being respected. I assume they never had the agreement to practice an open relationship.

Totally not in support of what the man did. Nonetheless, cheating should not be encouraged. It affects individuals differently.

And that's the main reason everyone needs to be careful, including we men.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by sammyananaba(f): 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
This is my opinion, a man didn't bother to properly marry a lady for seven years . then question her faithfulness. was he faithful to her for 7years? how many men pray for their sisters/ daughters to be in such situation? if he couldn't forgive her what about letting her go? shm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by sammyananaba(f): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
drehdinho:

You may be able to walk away. I may be able to walk away, but some persons can't.

That's why the ultimate solution stands to be the wife learning to close her legs for any other man other than her husband.

I'm not in support of what the man did.

Men should close their legs too. rubbish
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
greggng:

Even if she cheats on u and you discover the child is not yours , why not apply common sense and take those that belong to you and move on with your life. I don't know the details but left for me , I would 've walk away with my real kids
the man can't stand another man eating his food
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
izibili44:
Dat guy na real mad man. Why must you kill d woman and yourself. As for me I am coming to Nigeria next month to send my own baster out of my house. I can't kill myself.
aw many time u go say this I'm coming to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Whytval: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Suicide or murder is not always the best option

Never late to start all over even when its very difficult.

This is a loss loss fight.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
I'm short of words

All I've to say is nothing.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by izibili44: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
peterangelo:
aw many time u go say this I'm coming to Nigeria
I follow you talk abeg mind your business.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
izibili44:
I follow you talk abeg mind your business.
I won't
Cuz ur a scam n fake neega get a life
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by izibili44: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
peterangelo:
I won't
Cuz ur a scam n fake neega get a life
look dis stupid person.Do u Even have a life.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
izibili44:
look dis stupid person.Do u Even have a life.
yes I've enough to even gv to u n ur fake lowl*fe
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by izibili44: 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
peterangelo:
yes I've enough to even gv to u n ur fake lowl*fe
bastered if you see me you go stand. No send me message again. Feed you family first. Social media people.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by authority2006(m): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
poshestmina:

They were not married ... but were living together with the man obviously taking care of the kids as his and prolly bearing his surname.

My dear, let's stop defending wrongs .
Both of them didn't do well.

Seemed like you didn't understand my perspective on this subject. They were never married before the first and second child came. Any man or even two different men could have been the fathers. It was irresponsibility on the part of any man to accept the pregnancy from a woman that you never marry just because she said it was yours.
An unmarried woman could be confused about who impregnate her but she would surely go for the man she prefers most. It is now left for the man to do the right thing as soon as the baby is born.
You get my drift?
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
izibili44:
bastered if you see me you go stand. No send me message again. Feed you family first. Social media people.

I won't unless u stop this fake life, it won't lead u to anywhere good.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by izibili44: 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
peterangelo:

I won't unless u stop this fake life, it won't lead u to anywhere good.
silent is the best answer for a fool like you. Get the furk off.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
izibili44:
silent is the best answer for a fool like you. Get the furk off.
laughing like mad here. And who told u that silent is the answer?? Lolzz show me the person.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by authority2006(m): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
sammyananaba:
This is my opinion, a man didn't bother to properly marry a lady for seven years . then question her faithfulness. was he faithful to her for 7years? how many men pray for their sisters/ daughters to be in such situation? if he couldn't forgive her what about letting her go? shm

Thank you. This was my observation too but someone thought I was justifying what the woman did. Even those who are legally married could still discover bastards among their children. Why went this extreme?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post / Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) / La Catrina: María Guadalupe López Esquivel, Cartel Boss Killed In Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.