Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) (112259 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Prime Suspect In Abeokuta Couple’s Murder Escapes From Police Custody / Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Jayphresh(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=azmanaty02 post=90996632]“[color=#990000][/color]Nawao

But why must women always cheat in relationships?? Can't they keep their ass down in one place??”

Like How daft can you be, whoever said it was as a result of cheating and even if it were, is this your preferred way of going about it?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mii4u(f): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=romeorailss post=91013461]

U wont stop . I sabi u , u will rather switch to Telemundo angry [/quote
Hahahaha, unfortunately, I don't even watch those stuffs
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mii4u(f): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Munzy14:

For the guy to do this, he has gathered his concrete evidence of promiscuity but choose to plan his way and avoid confrontation.

This plan, isn't a month plan sef.. he has found out something and planned for months to execute this.
u think killing someone is easy?

And men who do such, are usually those who doesn't cheat.
because if u cheat, u won't bother much... as u look forward to continue your ways.
Well u may be right
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Lekan239(m): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2020
asanwafo:
That word paedophilia dey sweet ueeeeee. See as u don analyse the situation and come up with the same word
all the same that doesn't mean he deserve to die, may their souls rest in peace
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by FlatSkull: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
mii4u:

Ur moniker tells it all, I have nothing to say to u
[/s]
E pain the aba miscreant feminist

Go to school, you said no

They have shamed ur shitty knowledge

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Lekan239(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

That's not paedophilia
open to learn more from your knowledge
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mii4u(f): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2020
Opexzy:

You are very correct... We should not overlook this possibility while we are trying to ascertain the paternity of a child... Husbands should please take a chill and remove all doubts, by trying to check for DNA match between the mother and the child.

I once read a news, where a nurse that served for more then 17 years in a general hospital confessed that, she has exchanged more than 5000 children in all her years of service with no reason whatsoever...

May we not be a victim of crime we didn't commit and won't be able to defend ourselves in Jesus name
Amen... Tnx, at least I see someone who understands it from my own point of view.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Meteng: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2020
poshestmina:
Learnt one of his kids was not biologically his...
Apparently madam played "away match "

No all men can bear such pain .
Please don't give another man's kid to another .

Not Everyman will walk away and leave you to God !
Rest in peace to them.
I don't understand it. Upon all their lovey dovey pictures, which suggested an okay relationship, the woman still went to kpansh someone else and still got pregnant on top, as suspected?
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by MostImportant(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

But why must women always cheat in relationships?? Can't they keep their ass down in one place??

I wish that question has an answer but unfortunately none. I wonder why women have become more promiscuous now than even the men.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 24, 2020
qufirim:

Baba it's either she's your girlfriend or she's not. Nothing like almost to be girlfriend. You dey friendzone my guy.
No be like that we had something real but i no ask out and i don't think i will ever
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 24, 2020
It is a crime of passion. The DNA story is very possible. it will account for why the man was so angry that he tortured and killed his girlfriend.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Olatunde26: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2020
poshestmina:

Rest in peace to them.

How did you know the second child isn't biologically his? What source is your information. It's a wrong information anyway.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by FlatSkull: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2020
mii4u:

Hahahaha, at least this insult is mild... I will stop watching them.
Aba feminist get mouth, wetin be dis?

Beta watch something that will help ur brain power
Start reading books or go back to learn secondary school biology
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mii4u(f): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2020
FlatSkull:
[s][/s]
E pain the aba miscreant feminist

Go to school, you said no

They have shamed ur shitty knowledge
The way u reason baffles me, anyway I'm not ur mate in anyway at least from the way u say things I don't need to ask u how old u are
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by FlatSkull: 11:38am On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
Alexaonfleek:
In his next life, he'll be careful not to have off and on relationships again.

And as for you with your compressed skull,if you like wail on my mentions till next year.
I won't reply you again.
[/s]
E pain the miscreant aba feminist

E beta make u no reply me.
I dont want you to litter this page with the smelling poo emanating 4rm ur brains.

Let the sane speak

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by frozen70(f): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2020
foleskay:

You know the type of emotional pain one would suffer after realizing the child he had raised up to 7 yrs of age is not his. Its a phycological trauma. Not easy to bear.

Yes, but he has put the entire families into pains and lost
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

But why must women always cheat in relationships?? Can't they keep their ass down in one place??

The ex factor is majorly the cause.

When a lady is still attached emotionally and sexually to an ex or when an ex do it better then there is bound to be problem.

That is why GOD frowns at pre marital sex cos ladies most times bond strongly when they start having sex with a guy regularly... Even a LovePeddler can testify to this.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mii4u(f): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2020
FlatSkull:

Aba feminist get mouth, wetin be dis?

Beta watch something that will help ur brain power
Start reading books or go back to learn secondary school biology
Thank u for quoting that, do u now see how reasonable pple respond to things?
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mii4u(f): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2020
EngineerBode:

Look. If the child was switched at birth, then the mother's DNA will not match the child too. I know cheats like you must always try to defend your unfaithful colleagues
Craze dey worry u, pls look for a psychiatrist
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by FlatSkull: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
mii4u:

Thank u for quoting that, do u now see how reasonable pple respond to things?
[/s]
Jxt tell me say e pain u

Shikena!
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mii4u(f): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Altimatic27:

This mii4u its shows just type of woman you are I putty the person thats with u u are such a big fool taking sides when it's clear she did something wrong
Too petty for my liking
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by FlatSkull: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
In his next life, he'll be careful not to have off and on relationships again.

And as for you with your compressed skull,if you like wail on my mentions till next year.
I won't reply you again.
Aba miscreant, continue supporting evil.

This woman get two heads abi?

Lower ur aba second hand pride, and acknowledge a reasonable comment

poshestmina:

Rest in peace to them.
Thank u for this.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 11:43am On Jun 24, 2020
mii4u:

Wat if she didn't cheat, wat if the child was switched at birth? Let's not rule out such possibilities... Did he catch her cheating or he was just suspcting, either way, the deed is way too much.
You sound smart but the deed has already been done.....
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mii4u(f): 11:44am On Jun 24, 2020
FlatSkull:
[s][/s]
Jxt tell me say e pain u

Shikena!
Mtchewwwww
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Iamsane: 11:46am On Jun 24, 2020
mii4u:

Wat if she didn't cheat, wat if the child was switched at birth? Let's not rule out such possibilities... Did he catch her cheating or he was just suspcting, either way, the deed is way too much.

Shior!!
What if it was a home birth?
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Bimpe29: 11:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mii4u(f): 11:49am On Jun 24, 2020
Skmoda360:

You sound smart but the deed has already been done.....
U see sumtimes men make the mistake of checking just the paternity of a child, and that is where the problem lies, if one wants to determine the DNA of a child, I think it will be wise to check with both parents... Everything we are posting it's just an insinuation, nobody can say for sure if the man carried out a thorough investigation b4 carrying out wickedness act.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mii4u(f): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2020
EngineerBode:

Look. If the child was switched at birth, then the mother's DNA will not match the child too. I know cheats like you must always try to defend your unfaithful colleagues
How do u know he carried out the maternity test cos fools like u will just be okay with paternity test
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

how about men? So it is appropriate for them to cheat abi? I just dont know the kinda brain in some people's skull. No wonder buhari is the president of nigeria....
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by DCmonster: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2020
Nigga is a savage!!! angry
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2020
mii4u:

U see sumtimes men make the mistake of checking just the paternity of a child, and that is where the problem lies, if one wants to determine the DNA of a child, I think it will be wise to check with both parents... Everything we are posting it's just an insinuation, nobody can say for sure if the man carried out a thorough investigation b4 carrying out wickedness act.

You are definitely right on this....
Anyway what can we say again.....if we talk from now till tomorrow it won't change anything.....the man acted too fast instead of him to do thorough investigation.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by LEOSZ(m): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2020
So sad even tho she cheated doesn't give him the right to kill her in tho it was that painful..this life shit happens

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. / UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post / Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.