Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. (6148 Views)

Even Nature Proves That For Every Action There Is A Price To Be Paid. / Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union / Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
ofcourse not!

Then go ahead and respond appropriately.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
elated177:
Then go ahead and respond appropriately.
I already did!

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I already did!

Where?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
elated177:

Where?
Read my response
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Read my response

Ok. Have seen it. You have edited it. You mixed it with mine initially. Will respond in a moment.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Jesus Christ is the New Covenant unlike the Old Covenant because what He brings is life here and beyond. His covenant grants us a light yoke and an easy burden (you are responsible for carrying your own cross, not the cross of others). Only by obeying the commandments of the new covenant are you able to obtain any of that which He promised.
To find out more, please read the book of Matthew from beginning to end paying attention to every word that Jesus Christ said as every pronouncement from Jesus Christ makes up the details of the new covenant.

You didn't answer my questions.

However, let's look at what you just brought up.

You still have not told me who Jesus is.

What is this New Covenant?

How and why is this Jesus you're talking about the New Covenant?

What are these commandments of new covenant?

You are not getting out of this easily. Referring me to the Book of Matthew is not going to cut it. Remember how this discourse started?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
elated177:
You are not getting out of this easily. Referring me to the Book of Matthew is not going to cut it. Remember how this discourse started?
Actually, it does. I already told you the bit you need to know of Him, now let Him tell you the rest when you read the Book of Matthew for yourself. grin
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by sonmvayina(m): 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
The soul does not need saving from anything... It is God's.. God is pure. We are God having a human experience.....
Human where created as an abode for God..

Can we quit this bull shit about saving our soul..
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by sonmvayina(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
elated177:

A saint/servant/messenger of Yahushua the Messiah. I am a follower of the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

They are mutually exclusive... You can't be observing the Torah and still be a following Jesus..they contradict each other..
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Actually, it does. I already told you the bit you need to know of Him, now let Him tell you the rest when you read the Book of Matthew for yourself. grin

You are just being deliberately dodgy. You have carefully evaded all the questions which I have thrown at you.

You are talking to a person who, through the Power of YHVH Almighty, can tell you everything written in the Book of Matthew and also explain it to you.

You said you follow Jesus. I asked:

Who is Jesus? What does it mean to follow Jesus?

It is ok if you are not comfortable with this line of questions. If that is the case, come out and say it openly. I just might let you go.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 10:09am On Jul 02, 2020
sonmvayina:

They are mutually exclusive... You can't be observing the Torah and still be a following Jesus..they contradict each other..

Really? Tell me about it.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2020
sonmvayina:
The soul does not need saving from anything... It is God's.. God is pure. We are God having a human experience.....
Human where created as an abode for God..

Can we quit this bull shit about saving our soul..

Confused fella. You are still looking for whom to infect with your confusion!
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
elated177:

You are just being deliberately dodgy. You have carefully evaded all the questions which I have thrown at you.

You are talking to a person who, through the Power of YHVH Almighty, can tell you everything written in the Book of Matthew and also explain it to you.

You said you follow Jesus. I asked:

Who is Jesus? What does it mean to follow Jesus?

It is ok if you are not comfortable with this line of questions. If that is the case, come out and say it openly. I just might let you go.
You just want a conversation by force, don't you? undecided
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by sonmvayina(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
elated177:

Confused fella. You are still looking for whom to infect with your confusion!

You are looking for who to lie to.... You did not even attempt to disprove my point..
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by sonmvayina(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
elated177:

Really? Tell me about it.

Jesus contradict all of God's commandment... Christianity was created as an insult against God.. Just as Daniel prophesied in Dan 7:25
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
sonmvayina:

Jesus contradict all of God's commandment... Christianity was created as an insult against God.. Just as Daniel prophesied in Dan 7:25

You have a very short memory.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
sonmvayina:

You are looking for who to lie to.... You did not even attempt to disprove my point..

What point? You have a very short memory.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:

You just want a conversation by force, don't you? undecided

You started this.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by sonmvayina(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
elated177:

What point? You have a very short memory.

Lol..with your single digit IQ,run along
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by sonmvayina(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
elated177:

You have a very short memory.

You just don't want to accept the fact that you have wasted your whole life believing a lie..
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
sonmvayina:

You just don't want to accept the fact that you have wasted your whole life believing a lie..

Frustration.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
sonmvayina:

Lol..with your single digit IQ,run along
It is obvious you have been trying to pull me down to your level. Pathetic.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by sonmvayina(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
elated177:

It is obvious you have been trying to pull me down to your level. Pathetic.

See this mofo...you reach my level?...wetin be your face book ID make I add you,make you see me.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by sonmvayina(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
elated177:

Frustration.

Truth will first piss you off,before it sets you free..
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
sonmvayina:

See this mofo...you reach my level?...wetin be your face book ID make I add you,make you see me.

Tufiaaakwaa! Elu igwe aju! You just confirmed my assertion.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
sonmvayina:

Truth will first piss you off,before it sets you free..

Go with your kind of truth.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by sonmvayina(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
elated177:

Go with your kind of truth.

So tell me,who have you won over since you joined this forum?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
sonmvayina:

So tell me,who have you won over since you joined this forum?

Won over to what/where?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:

The 10 commandments lay out the framework for what constitutes sin, and it is part of what some refer to as the Law of sin and death, meaning that upon death, the law loses its hold on the person who holds to it (no eternal life promise with that package).

You still have not explained this assertion of yours.

Why did you even evade all the very important questions which I asked you here?

Do you believe homosexuality is a sin? You have not given your views in that regard. Have you?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:

So you are not a follower of Jesus Christ then since He has not called His own to follow the 10 commandments but the commandments that He has given them instead?

Who is this Jesus Christ you referred to here?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
elated177:
Who is this Jesus Christ you referred to here?
Yet, His very words you quote from the gospels, and in English, mind you ? undecided
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Yet, His very words you quote from the gospels, and in English, mind you ? undecided

Where have you seen me quote any thing in the name "Jesus"?

What does Jesus mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Accept The Whole Truth By Pastor Adeboye / A Question For The JWs: Why "Jehovah Witnesses" And Not "Jesus Witnesses"? / Why Do Nigerians/Africans Believe In Christianity/Muslim Crap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.