Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,229 members, 7,842,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Video Of Destiny Etiko Showing Off Her Kilimanjaro Curves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Destiny Etiko Showing Off Her Kilimanjaro Curves (975 Views)

Hot Pics Of Curvy Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko Showing Her Massive Ass / Nigerian Slay Queens Blasted For Showing Off Potatoes, Lady Fires Back / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Destiny Etiko Showing Off Her Kilimanjaro Curves by Knocknock: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Popular Nollywwod actress, Destiny Etiko  shared a video of herself during a movie set where she twerked and flaunts her curves on screen .

It is nothing new to say that besides Mercy Johnson there's none other replacement seen to cover the space of hips and curves,

Destiny Etiko has taken up the challenge thereby doing all in her power to ensure her curves becomes her means of identification .

Yawabase.com has the full compilation of Destiny Etiko's Most talked about Clips from the  behind the scenes of movies where she sampled her curves to the public

She's no longer ashame to display her curves and Boobs,and that's quite unusual of her,  below are video clips of her body movements and curve postures and she make it conspicuously that her curves is her only selling point.

Watch her video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQCCpFRGMoI

Source: https://yawabase.com/2020/06/video-of-destiny-etiko-showing-off-her-kilimanjaro-curves.html

(1) (Reply)

Opportunist Get Behind Me I No Dey 4 Pay As You Go Love O !!! / I Need Y'all Advise / Does She Love Me?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.