Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Does She Love Me????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Love Me????? (968 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me This. Does She Love Me? / The white lady said she Love Black Dick / She Say She Love Me But She Keep Doing This.. Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Love Me????? by Shalom3934: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Please my fellow nairalanders, I met a girl last year August and we hanged out. I love her and wants to marry her but like you know I can't just tell her I want to marry her that day. I asked her to b3 my girlfriend which she said let her think about it. She said I should be optimistic that she has a boyfriend but he has graduated and things might not work out. She calls me and shows every sign that things will work out.

The final yes was not forthcoming even with everything. She later told me that she loves me but she taught the relationship she had will end after school but the guy is still pushing hard. She told me about the guy but can't tell the guy about me.

She later accepted and said yes but I still see that she is not settled in her mind.

She is always jealous when she calls and I didn't pick or see women around me.

Does this lady really love me or she is just being manipulative?

When a lady tells guy A that there is Guy B, and refuses to tell Guy B that there is Guy A... Who does she love?
Re: Does She Love Me????? by lomprico(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
we are not in her mind.

she already told u she does, accept it like that
Re: Does She Love Me????? by xendra: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
you can know about the first guy because you met him, he didn't meet you there so it disrespectful to tell him about you.

if he met you there she wouldn't have told you about him instead he will be the one that knows about you.
grin that's how it works. the side dude/chick can know about the main one but its disrespectful to tell the main one there's a side dude/chick unless you no longer want the main one and you want them to leave.

5 Likes

Re: Does She Love Me????? by CallMeAthena(f): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
You should ask her this question face 2 face.
Re: Does She Love Me????? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
All these online Alpha male never still grasp say it is very insulting to be placed on hold and very demeaning to be an Option.

Lol... Guy she loves you so much, marry her. grin
Re: Does She Love Me????? by paul100(m): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Did you want to know what you are to her?
A side dude and a plan B incase the main guy Bleep up.She is manipulating you.If you have watched money heist,you will understand bettergrin

1 Like

Re: Does She Love Me????? by dingbang(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
She doesn't love you bro, Jesus does.
Re: Does She Love Me????? by maximusprime2000: 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
abduct her
Re: Does She Love Me????? by pTomz(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
You’re simply an alternative, she getting angry at other girls mingling around you or calling just to set her boundary around you and to make that get to your head(which has already happen)

Sit her down and tell her to clarify everything cause she’s either confused or double minded at the moment which is dangerous in the future.
Re: Does She Love Me????? by OneMillionBoys(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
xendra:
you can know about the first guy because you met him, he didn't meet you there so it disrespectful to tell him about you.

if he met you there she wouldn't have told you about him instead he will be the one that knows about you.
grin that's how it works. the side dude/chick can know about the main one but its disrespectful to tell the main one there's a side dude/chick unless you no longer want the main one and you want them to leave.
[/s]
Re: Does She Love Me????? by paul100(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
CallMeAthena:
You should ask her this question face 2 face.
And what did you expect the girl to say?
*I love you with all my heart and i don't want you to leave me,that why i feels uncomfortable when you are around women

*My response if i am OP:Why does your guy not know about me and i know about him and what will happen to our relationship if this guy want to take this your relationship to another level(marriage)
Girl:SPEECHLESS
Re: Does She Love Me????? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Shalom3934:
Please my fellow nairalanders, I met a girl last year August and we hanged out. I love her and wants to marry her but like you know I can't just tell her I want to marry her that day. I asked her to b3 my girlfriend which she said let her think about it. She said I should be optimistic that she has a boyfriend but he has graduated and things might not work out.

MISTAKE #1
the minute this babe told you she had a boyfriend... thats when you should have backed out and forget about this babe, because A) you dont want to be with a babe who does not respect the r/ship she is in and B) what kind of r/ship do you hope to build with such a deceitful woman when you fully well know that this is how she will treat you (when you become her bf)?!

She calls me and shows every sign that things will work out.

MISTAKE #2
what exactly will work out?! dumping her bf for you OR using this carrot to string you along her deceitful nonsense?!

The final yes was not forthcoming even with everything. She later told me that she loves me but she taught the relationship she had will end after school but the guy is still pushing hard. She told me about the guy but can't tell the guy about me.

MISTAKE #3
for you to even believe that she "loves" you and/or that this is how people in love act, shows that you are not focusing straight. this woman DOES NOT love you. she is only using these words to keep you hanging on to the hope that she will be yours (aka having a fall out guy)

She later accepted and said yes but I still see that she is not settled in her mind.

MISTAKE #4
did she broke up with the other dude?
are you being used as the side guy?
what can you expect from such failed foundation/beginning?!

MISTAKE #5
deceitful/untrustworthy people can NEVER trust anyone because they are deceitful/untrustworthy themselves. the funny part here is YOU thinking that this woman can be trusted. lol!

MISTAKE #6
stop abusing the word LOVE left right and center. this babe doesnt know what love is, YOU dont know what love is...and the faster you understand that, the better. this babe only loves HERSELF, and thats all that matters to her.

When a lady tells guy A that there is Guy B, and refuses to tell Guy B that there is Guy A... Who does she love?

FINAL MISTAKE
if guy A had done whats RIGHT from the get go, you wouldnt be in such a fukced up situation. oh well, get back to us when she will now get rid of you to go settle with guy C

3 Likes

Re: Does She Love Me????? by paul100(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

MISTAKE #1
the minute this babe told you she had a boyfriend... thats when you should have backed out and forget about this babe, because A) you dont want to be with a babe who does not respect the r/ship she is in and B) what kind of r/ship do you hope to build with such a deceitful woman when you fully well know that this is how she will treat you (when you become her bf)?!

MISTAKE #2
what exactly will work out?! dumping her bf for you OR using this carrot to string you along her deceitful nonsense?!

MISTAKE #3
for you to even believe that she "loves" you and/or that this is how people in love act, shows that you are not focusing straight. this woman DOES NOT love you. she is only using these words to keep you hanging on to the hope that she will be yours (aka having a fall out guy)

MISTAKE #4
did she broke up with the other dude?
are you being used as the side guy?
what can you expect from such failed foundation/beginning?!

MISTAKE #5
deceitful/untrustworthy people can NEVER trust anyone because they are deceitful/untrustworthy themselves. the funny part here is YOU thinking that this woman can be trusted. lol!

MISTAKE #6
stop abusing the word LOVE left right and center. this babe doesnt know what love is, YOU dont know what love is...and the faster you understand that, the better. this babe loves HERSELF, and thats all that matters to her.

FINAL MISTAKE
if guy A had done whats RIGHT from the get go, you wouldnt be in such a fukced up situation. oh well, get back to us when she will now get rid of you to go settle with guy C
I love the way you answer questions.

1 Like

Re: Does She Love Me????? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
paul100:
I love the way you answer questions.

thanks bro...
but this should be the normal thought that any man should have....especially the part where backing away is the only thing a man should do if/when a woman tells you she has a bf.

now the above dude will always be suspicious of this woman because he fully well knows that if a man approaches his woman, she will never turn this stranger down and instead she will tell the dude to "hang on", lol!
Re: Does She Love Me????? by frubben(m): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
Who you dey ask for here now. Like wetin concern us. Myweeee i must open topic. Cowbell
Re: Does She Love Me????? by Crownstar01: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Shalom3934:
Please my fellow nairalanders, I met a girl last year August and we hanged out. I love her and wants to marry her but like you know I can't just tell her I want to marry her that day. I asked her to b3 my girlfriend which she said let her think about it. She said I should be optimistic that she has a boyfriend but he has graduated and things might not work out. She calls me and shows every sign that things will work out.

Be careful with girls out there. Most of them aren't ready to make sacrifices through love. Do you know what a "cupboard love" is?
Re: Does She Love Me????? by paul100(m): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

thanks bro...
but this should be the normal thought that any man should have....especially the part where backing away is the only thing a man should do if/when a woman tells you she has a bf.

now the above dude will always be suspicious of this woman because he fully well knows that if a man approaches his woman, she will never turn this stranger down and instead she will tell the dude to "hang on", lol!
True talk bro but you know,excess love for a person blocks that normal thought a guy suppose to have.
I remember when i was in secondary sch.There was this girl i love so much from the first day i saw her.I told her about it and she said she will think about it.She also tell me that one of our classmates have told her he loves her and she likes him.
I do not relent and after 1month,she said she love me.Mumu me i dey happy.In sch,she does not treat me like she loves me as she says always on phone and i was all over her to the extent teachers knew about it(i was a fucking simp).To cut the story short.One day,we were doing truth or dare and they ask her,who her boyfriend was and she said Dickson (Not real name)and some guys were asking what of me and she said i am just her close friend.My heart broke into a million pieces.I go house dey listen to celein Dion songs.
Re: Does She Love Me????? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
paul100:

True talk bro but you know,excess love for a person blocks that normal thought a guy suppose to have.
I remember when i was in secondary sch.There was this girl i love so much from the first day i saw her.I told her about it and she said she will think about it.She also tell me that one of our classmates have told her he loves her and she likes him.
I do not relent and after 1month,she said she love me.Mumu me i dey happy.In sch,she does not treat me like she loves me as she says always on phone and i was all over her to the extent teachers knew about it(i was a fucking simp).To cut the story short.One day,we were doing truth or dare and they ask her,who her boyfriend was and she said Dickson (Not real name)and some guys were asking what of me and she said i am just her close friend.My heart broke into a million pieces.I go house dey listen to celein Dion songs.

lol... the way we all have to learn about love life.

your story is a bit different though because you didnt do anything wrong AND didnt meet the babe in a r/ship, so technically you are not to be blamed for her deceitful nature. some men/women out there are good at being deceitful and even when you've checked everything, many will still surprise you. so at the end of the day, its all about each and everyone of us to do whats RIGHT for us.

1 Like

Re: Does She Love Me????? by Ebenezer2030: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
[s]
xendra:

[/s]
Re: Does She Love Me????? by damoceile: 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
I still don't know why some guys are so dumb to the extent of hanging around a girl that's told you she's having another guy... Oga don't just lemme curse u this night nonsense angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Should Ladys Allow Men To Have Anything With Them On First Visit / My Fiancé & I Argue A Lot: Will Our Marriage Be A Happy One / Something Keeps Telling Me,i Will Meet My Soulmate On This Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.