Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

NO MAN'S Land(night Owls) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NO MAN'S Land(night Owls) (303 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Night Owls Wide Awake / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NO MAN'S Land(night Owls) by BABANGBALI: 3:44am On Jun 24, 2020
This thread is for night crawlers, those that are having difficulty in sleeping, those on night duty, those on night journeys and also for those that just finished one round and are waiting to continue their sleep. The purpose of the thread is to discuss crazy, weird and unimaginable things under the sun as they come to your mind and it is also meant to yab anyone that steps on your toe here.

Here we go:

I'm just imagining how this world would have been if God had made pricks and pusssssssy detachable. Some friends with small pricks will always come to you and say "Lala abeg you go borrow me your this thing next weekend o, e get one babe wey i just catch and i wan show the girl sey I carry."

Some very possessive wives would be like "baba junior, abeg drop that your dis thing, you no dey carry am go out today."

Some armed robbers go be like "your life or your prick."

Some wicked friends go borrow their friends own and will never return it, so will even relocate out of the country with it

Some girls will be like "seunmomoh abeg you go borrow me your this thing throughout next week o, I'm traveling with my new boyfriend and you know this my thing is more or less like a borehole and i don't want to lose him because of that.
Re: NO MAN'S Land(night Owls) by QwarkdFerengi(m): 3:58am On Jun 24, 2020
No go there ohhhhh. Men stingy with their gbola ohhhhh. Give you wetin? Lend you gbola? As for girls, hmm. Especially the ones wey dey eye their fellow girlfriend guy or sister guy, them no go gree lend their fellow girl kpekus Abegi.
Well, e go really make sense if everyone will just agree to an orgy every once in a while. The world go too Make sense. Just imagine having an orgy with Atiku and bubu present. The bgenshing for each others wife during swapping no go be here ohhhhh

(1) (Reply)

Value Comes With A Price, Whats Your Price? / . / Edo Men And Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.