Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike (1455 Views)

2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency / Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) / Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by Ejima1: 6:01am On Jun 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiUX-91Lq1A

WHY GOVERNOR WIKE PULLED OUT OF EDO PDP RECONCILIATION.
* Says some members of PDP NWC are tax collectors
* To sue ThisDay Newspapers
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has pulled out of the reconciliation efforts of the Edo State Chapter of the People's Democratic Party(PDP).
He told newsmen in Port Harcourt today that some members of the National Working Committee (NWC) of the PDP are sycophants and tax collectors who will never tell the truth.
According to him, instead of the NWC to carry everybody along in Edo state, they resorted to using the media to blackmail him.
"I told them that in Edo State, we must handle the issue carefully and carry everybody along. They must respect human beings and not behave like tax collectors.
"They said because an order was obtained from a Federal High Court in Port Harcourt, then I am responsible.
"I have had sleepless nights to resolve the issue in Edo state. The Governors of Edo, Adamawa, and Delta states, know what I have done to resolve the issues in Edo state.
"As a result of this senseless accusation, I have pulled out of Edo State settlement. My integrity matters. I have also directed my lawyer to write ThisDay Newspaper on the publication they made against me in their Tuesday,23rd June, 2020 edition.
"I know the members of the National Working Committee of PDP who connived with ThisDay. They are tax collectors. Let them challenge me and I will come out with more facts.
"Nobody will rubbish me by raising false accusations against me. I will fight back", he stated.
Governor Wike said he would no longer participate in any reconciliation and wondered why the NWC now wants to consult Governors of the party.
He questioned why the NWC did not consult with Governors in the case of Bayelsa State.
The governor warned that if PDP is not careful, the crisis in the All Progressive Congress (APC) would be a child's play.
"I am brought up not to accept injustice, and that is why I keep speaking out on national issues. Nobody in PDP can intimidate Rivers State.
"Nobody can threaten me because I said things must be done constitutionally. I will always continue to satisfy my conscience.
"From now on, I want to concentrate on the development of Rivers State", he added.

Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:01am On Jun 24, 2020
shocked

I didn't even bother myself reading or watching the video up there because they are all the same, they don't have the interest of the masses at heart. They are good at playing on the masses Intelligence..

2 Likes

Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by espn(m): 6:04am On Jun 24, 2020
Money don cause kasala...
Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by vikithor(m): 6:07am On Jun 24, 2020
Bros Wike my man,calm down ehn,he never reach like these na;and you NWC will you stop all these Judas Iscariot way of life?
Learn how to drive professionally.
Call or whatsapp contacts below.
Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by Chimezirim121: 6:17am On Jun 24, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

I didn't even bother myself reading or watching the video up there because they are all the same, they don't have the interest of the masses at heart. They are good at playing on the masses Intelligence..
Nawa for you ooo, even write-up you no read but you commented
Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by MrALIVE: 6:30am On Jun 24, 2020
See a leader in my country Nigeria.

Some people's role model.
Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by majamajic(m): 6:35am On Jun 24, 2020
It's well
Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by helinues: 6:52am On Jun 24, 2020
The PDP NWC led by Secondus cut you from Obaseki's largesse. grin

1 Like

Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by helinues: 6:53am On Jun 24, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Finally, the table has started to turn....... grin
Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by gasparpisciotta: 6:56am On Jun 24, 2020
Let me quote Damian Marley:

‘Some of the smartest dummies can't read the language of Egyptian mummies
*Plant a flag on the moon and can't find food for the starving tummies
Pay no mind to the youths 'cause it's not like the future depends on it*
But save the animals in the zoo 'cause the chimpanzee them make big money’

The lesson here is that politicians will always make themselves look good outside.
But do they care about your future?
Youths your future depends on you, I mean your choices today, will shape your future.
Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by realstars: 7:07am On Jun 24, 2020
Never Start What You Wont Finish.
Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2020
pdp dear not joke with wike the strong man because he is the lifeline and the abbakiyari of pdp right now
Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by kenigwe18: 7:13am On Jun 24, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Yeah truE, but wike's case is so uniquely different

I just pray Governorship is the highest peak of his political career

1 Like

Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by ZAWs: 7:15am On Jun 24, 2020
I'm happy this is coming from wike himself.
PDP are thieves
Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by richie240: 7:16am On Jun 24, 2020
"Obaseki go on biko, na fight to finish"
"We are behind u (like d others b4 u) till d very end"
"No retreat, no surrender"

#obaseki_is_not_good luck_Jonathan!
cool

1 Share

Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by kahal29: 7:25am On Jun 24, 2020
Tax Collectors
Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by Ejima1: 7:45am On Jun 24, 2020
grin grin grin
kahal29:
Tax Collectors
Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by Ejima1: 7:45am On Jun 24, 2020
grin grin grin
richie240:
"Obaseki go on biko, na fight to finish"
"We are behind u (like d others b4 u) till d very end"
"No retreat, no surrender"

#obaseki_is_not_good luck_Jonathan!
cool
Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by Day169: 7:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Haa!
.. overtake don overtake overtake for dis matter!!
Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by PIMPAR: 7:47am On Jun 24, 2020
Party of Tax collectors
Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by Ejima1: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2020
who are you now referring to?
realstars:
Never Start What You Wont Finish.
Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2020
Chimezirim121:

Nawa for you ooo, even write-up you no read but you commented
Na it be it oh padi mi
helinues:

Finally, the table has started to turn....... grin
Which of the table undecided
kenigwe18:

Yeah truE, but wike's case is so uniquely different

I just pray Governorship is the highest peak of his political career
Dat 1 konsanam, my own is just go get enough cash and leave this country for Buhari, Our Darling Daddy Guy and Helinues dazzol
Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by helinues: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Na it be it oh padi mi Which of the table undecidedDat 1 konsanam, my own is just go get enough cash and leave this country for Buhari, Our Darling Daddy Guy and Helinues dazzol

We need no big speakers about this... You know what I am talking about .
Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by Thelimitbreaker(m): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2020
PDP and dollar eh n.... Why wouldn't they want to carry everyone along... If they had done the needful early enough, litigations wouldn't have come from other aspirants but they wanted to use Abuja power to compel those guyz to step-down. They ain't kids now. How do you expect someone that invested in a party for 16 years to foolishly step-down without sensible consultation and pacifism... Well sha it is the power of #6Bn at work...
Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by kenigwe18: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Na it be it oh padi mi Which of the table undecidedDat 1 konsanam, my own is just go get enough cash and leave this country for Buhari, Our Darling Daddy Guy and Helinues dazzol

Naija sweet o well well just get the money trust me there's no place like home... buh no be say if I see visa I no go comot, I'll jump on the chance. Just to make the money get connect come back here and build sth bigger.

HomE is HomE no photocopy
Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2020
Wike real men
He dey blast anybody
APC o PDP o Buhari oo any fvcking body
Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2020
helinues:

We need no big speakers about this... You know what I am talking about .
How we go need big speakers when we no dey do ceremony
Re: Video! Why I Pulled Out Of Edo Pdp Reconciliation- Gov Nyeson Wike by Discovery4today: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2020
hmm
BeeBeeOoh:
How we go need big speakers when we no dey do ceremony

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020: PDP Accuses Tinubu Of Using Council Money To Win Edo Election / Video: Disgraful Homecoming For Philip Shuabu Yesterday / Count Me Out Of Any Social Media Regulation Bill - Oyo State Gov. Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.