Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating (7379 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by DebbieBianca(f): 7:56am On Jun 24, 2020
Should I tell My Husband?

I was 24 when started dating as a virgin.

My boyfriend had sex with me after 2 months of dating.

Immediately after then, I met another man and gave in again. Now, I was dating two men at the same time and having sex with the two of them.

Both of them cherished me so much. The first cherished me because he was the one who deflowered me. The second cherished me because he thinks was also the one who deflowered me too.

It wasn't my intention to deceive him though,
having sex with him was my second of having that in life and one thing that cut my attention was that I experience blood flow the day we had fun together, and it wasn't my menstruation period.

I continued in the immorality and wayward lifestyle and after three months, I got pregnant. And i am sure, the second guy was the one who got me pregnant due to the timing.

So, I went to tell him I was pregnant, we both went for test and it was confirmed that I was 9 weeks pregnant. Instantly He told me to get rid of it. This is what I have never experienced in my life, "How dare you tell me such a thing, I don't want to die, just take responsibility, Okay!" he refused to pick my call and I was facing depression due to that and also avoiding the first man.

The day the first man came to challenge me, it was a great surprise. He knew I was pregnant and he had gone to see my mum behind me. I stayed away from my mum to my sister place. I saw him together with my mum and came in to my sister place, I couldn't say a word. He begged my sister to forgive him for not doing it the proper way.

He said, he knew I was pregnant almost a month now, and promise to take good care of me and the baby. Right in my mind, I knew he was not the owner of the pregnancy but I was dumb and had some mixture of happiness and sadness at the same time.

Marriage plans started immediately, he married me when I was 7 months pregnant, he was such a wonderful man. As for the owner of the pregnancy, he was no where to be found again. I gave birth to my baby and he look exactly like the owner.

My husband job was doing very very fine. I had another baby, this time around, this one look exactly like my husband. I had another twins for my husband again. Now I am 32 and I had 4 babies.

One day, I saw a message on my phone through Facebook messenger, it was the man that had my first son. He said he wanted to greet me. I blocked him straight away, said to myself my husband must not see that face.

I don't know how he got my number, he called and mentioned his name, I blocked his number. My first born is now 10, how could he be calling now, I don't want to engage him at all.

We finished our building and we moved from Lagos to Ogun state. My husband had his own car, and he had promised to get me a car. He called me one day that I should meet him in Lagos. I didn't know what he was up to. He left home 6am now and this is just 8am, I set out for Lagos around 2pm, I was in the last bus that will take me to the Location at Ikeja.

Behold, the father of my first son tapped my shoulder in the bus. My heart bled! My mind skipped. All I said was; good afternoon sir and kept mute. Few minute the bus stopped. I went my way this man keep following me too. My husband was standing right at the bus stop holding a surprise car key.

Baby, this is your car key and that is your car. I was dump. I looked back and didn't see him again, I began to cry uncontrollably. This amazes my husband and was strange to him. I got over the incidence that day, my excuse was, I was too happy.

Now what should I do, am dying inside me always. I am 35 now and my husband is 40. We are done having children, I don't know what to do, i was planning to confess to my husband but some thing happened, we both listened to a programme on the radio which the story was similar to mine.

My husband called into the program, told the presenter that if he is the one, he will inflict everlasting injury on the lady and divorce her. I was surprised to hear that, I said "Honey, you're a Christian" you don't need to do this, he said "baby, Jesus will understand". I didn't talk much so he does not suspect anything. Am living in constant fear and guilt. I don't know what to do.

What do you advice her to do?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by thesicilian: 8:01am On Jun 24, 2020
What's the name of the movie?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by Dobson43: 8:05am On Jun 24, 2020
cool

What's the YouTube link so I can download and watch with my family and friends?

It has a happy end

18 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by McBrooklyn(m): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2020
Smh..
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by luckyedgal1(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2020
Thank God both of you listened to the radio program together..you see what you have put yourself into now..because you wanted to put your egg in many basketts..as some girl usually say.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by segebase(m): 8:19am On Jun 24, 2020
Gimme link to download the movie

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by chaotik(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Serious home video ... u were 32 son was 10 and started having sex at 24 .... u r doing well !

17 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by lilfort(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2020
chaotik:
Serious home video ... u were 32 son was 10 and started having sex at 24 .... u r doing well !
Leave am alone
he needs to learn btea writing skill
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by ibkonekt(m): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2020
name of the cinema that is showing the movie pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by Maniashow: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2020
Please don't forget that you can get MTN Data from me at the cheapest rate.
MTN 5GB N1750

DIRECT SUB �
MTN 10GB N2900
MTN 15GB N3800

AIRTEL 1.5GB N900
AIRTEL 4.5GB N1750

ALL DATA VALID FOR 1 MONTH.

MAY GOD PUNISH ME IF I COLLECT YOUR MONEY AND YOU DON'T GET YOUR DATA..
MY NUMBER IS 0---90--63, 69, 49, 31
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by kenzysmith: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2020
just two months you done open legs, okpoo big one for that matter girls like u end up at brothels

1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by Drsnives(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2020
kweeke!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by Denique(f): 9:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Na Tony Umez fit this kind role with Tonto Dike wink
chaotik:

They think everyone is dumb. She was having future sex in her present cheesy

@OP...

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by Sensitivity: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2020
Cinema àgbéléwò tuntun

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by Ansufati: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2020
When is season 2 coming undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by Okoroawusa: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2020
What movie is this?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2020
This is how women commit paternity fraud, it is uncalled for, why should you pin someone's child on an innocent man? that's callous!
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by sunshineV(f): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2020
I know say na jim iyke play that hit and run Nigga and ramson Noah play the husband but I'm not sure who act the wife

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by Liposure: 11:16am On Jun 24, 2020
sunshineV:
I know say na jim iyke play that hit and run Nigga and ramson Noah play the husband but I'm not sure who act the wife
mercy johnson

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by Elimon(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2020
And i swear....that all my children MUST carry out DNA tests...Nigeria has a high profile in this...in the whole world..
Madam one day your husband will know..dead or alife
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by Rickmann: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Should I tell My Husband?

I was 24 when started dating as a virgin.

My boyfriend had sex with me after 2 months of dating.

Immediately after then, I met another man and gave in again. Now, I was dating two men at the same time and having sex with the two of them.

Both of them cherished me so much. The first cherished me because he was the one who deflowered me. The second cherished me because he thinks was also the one who deflowered me too.

It wasn't my intention to deceive him though,
having sex with him was my second of having that in life and one thing that cut my attention was that I experience blood flow the day we had fun together, and it wasn't my menstruation period.

I continued in the immorality and wayward lifestyle and after three months, I got pregnant. And i am sure, the second guy was the one who got me pregnant due to the timing.

So, I went to tell him I was pregnant, we both went for test and it was confirmed that I was 9 weeks pregnant. Instantly He told me to get rid of it. This is what I have never experienced in my life, "How dare you tell me such a thing, I don't want to die, just take responsibility, Okay!" he refused to pick my call and I was facing depression due to that and also avoiding the first man.

The day the first man came to challenge me, it was a great surprise. He knew I was pregnant and he had gone to see my mum behind me. I stayed away from my mum to my sister place. I saw him together with my mum and came in to my sister place, I couldn't say a word. He begged my sister to forgive him for not doing it the proper way.

He said, he knew I was pregnant almost a month now, and promise to take good care of me and the baby. Right in my mind, I knew he was not the owner of the pregnancy but I was dumb and had some mixture of happiness and sadness at the same time.

Marriage plans started immediately, he married me when I was 7 months pregnant, he was such a wonderful man. As for the owner of the pregnancy, he was no where to be found again. I gave birth to my baby and he look exactly like the owner.

My husband job was doing very very fine. I had another baby, this time around, this one look exactly like my husband. I had another twins for my husband again. Now I am 32 and I had 4 babies.

One day, I saw a message on my phone through Facebook messenger, it was the man that had my first son. He said he wanted to greet me. I blocked him straight away, said to myself my husband must not see that face.

I don't know how he got my number, he called and mentioned his name, I blocked his number. My first born is now 10, how could he be calling now, I don't want to engage him at all.

We finished our building and we moved from Lagos to Ogun state. My husband had his own car, and he had promised to get me a car. He called me one day that I should meet him in Lagos. I didn't know what he was up to. He left home 6am now and this is just 8am, I set out for Lagos around 2pm, I was in the last bus that will take me to the Location at Ikeja.

Behold, the father of my first son tapped my shoulder in the bus. My heart bled! My mind skipped. All I said was; good afternoon sir and kept mute. Few minute the bus stopped. I went my way this man keep following me too. My husband was standing right at the bus stop holding a surprise car key.

Baby, this is your car key and that is your car. I was dump. I looked back and didn't see him again, I began to cry uncontrollably. This amazes my husband and was strange to him. I got over the incidence that day, my excuse was, I was too happy.

Now what should I do, am dying inside me always. I am 35 now and my husband is 40. We are done having children, I don't know what to do, i was planning to confess to my husband but some thing happened, we both listened to a programme on the radio which the story was similar to mine.

My husband called into the program, told the presenter that if he is the one, he will inflict everlasting injury on the lady and divorce her. I was surprised to hear that, I said "Honey, you're a Christian" you don't need to do this, he said "baby, Jesus will understand". I didn't talk much so he does not suspect anything. Am living in constant fear and guilt. I don't know what to do.

What do you advice her to do?

My advice to you is to wait for the part 2 of this movie so you can narrate to us how it all ended. I personally will be waiting wink

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by tundchip2: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2020
Maniashow:
Please don't forget that you can get MTN Data from me at the cheapest rate.
MTN 5GB N1750

DIRECT SUB �
MTN 10GB N2900
MTN 15GB N3800

AIRTEL 1.5GB N900
AIRTEL 4.5GB N1750

ALL DATA VALID FOR 1 MONTH.

MAY GOD PUNISH ME IF I COLLECT YOUR MONEY AND YOU DON'T GET YOUR DATA..
MY NUMBER IS 0---90--63, 69, 49, 31

Guiy grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by Raeheemwayne: 11:59am On Jun 24, 2020
I'm on Netflix and Relaxing. Op, I'm now waiting for season2.
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by BULLIONVAN4(m): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2020
What a nice movie scene.

please what's the name?
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by AmazingELixir: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
lipsrsealed

Op please remove the attached picture to the movie script so I can concentrate on movie itself.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by TheLioness: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Op are you practicing story writing?
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by Poseidon000: 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nuttella:
This is how women commit paternity fraud, it is uncalled for, why should you pin someone's child on an innocent man? that's callous!
Can't you see mendacity written all the crap?
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by Bluish44(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
thesicilian:
hehehe

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by Kingnelson9: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
What a fiction ! Wish to watch this drama
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by AfroKnight: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
thesicilian:

The topic is the title of the movie. This is part 1 sha.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
thesicilian:

Hahahaha, I can give it a name ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Hijabu Muslim Girls Go At Night Exposed! / Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not / Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.