Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Need Your Help!! What Can A Broke Man Do To Make His Woman Happy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Help!! What Can A Broke Man Do To Make His Woman Happy? (467 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help!! What Can A Broke Man Do To Make His Woman Happy? by Onyiamaogu: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2020

There’s nothing women cherish more in a relationship than to be happy.

The word ‘Happy‘ for women in a relationship is like a category and under it, there’s a lot which ‘Money‘ is among.

In a situation whereby a man is broke and he want to go to extreme to make his woman happy but no money, is there a way he could do that?

The question is

How Can A Man Who Is Broke Make His Woman Happy?

https://playloaded.com.ng/i-need-your-help-what-can-a-broke-man-do-to-make-his-woman-happy/
Re: I Need Your Help!! What Can A Broke Man Do To Make His Woman Happy? by TimeTraveler369: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2020
Leave the woman alone and let her move on to those who can provide what she needs.

I am afraid, it seems to be the only sane thing to do.
Re: I Need Your Help!! What Can A Broke Man Do To Make His Woman Happy? by Dobson43: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2020
angry

Bring her to me. I am a brothers helper. Amma help her for you. Don't thank me now. Maybe later
Re: I Need Your Help!! What Can A Broke Man Do To Make His Woman Happy? by roybanjo100(m): 8:56am On Jul 22, 2020
the only thing that can make her happy is money, so go and make some money my dear....
Re: I Need Your Help!! What Can A Broke Man Do To Make His Woman Happy? by identitylenz(m): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2020
if she can't stay with you because you're broke then go and make money ,after you've made enough money, then go back to your village and marry a good village gal there whom will stay with you and forget that one that doesn't want you because you're broke
Re: I Need Your Help!! What Can A Broke Man Do To Make His Woman Happy? by Juliusmomoh: 9:18am On Jul 22, 2020
Am here to read lie
Re: I Need Your Help!! What Can A Broke Man Do To Make His Woman Happy? by vanida6: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2020
A broke man can make a woman happy
1. firstly by ensuring you are real and not living a fake life
2. Love her wholeheartedly without no conditions
3. Give attention, care and love her all day
4. Little things matter to them, never backdown from caring and showing your sincerity to her.
5. Spend more time with her and discuss about issues she might have and try to be a problem solver to her and mostly always give her a listening ear whenever she turn-to-you.,,,goodluck to u op.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Like This / Real True Story Behind The Death Of Tolulope Arotile The First Female Helicopter / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.