Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! (7379 Views)

Important!! Don't Buy The Airtel Smartbox Router Or Mifi / Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone / Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
edoairways:

I don't troll xiaomi but don't bad mouth tecno. Xiaomite dey fall my hand big time, instead of dem to dey teach pipo about tins for xiaomi, na to waka from one tecno thread to another.
he says you troll xiaomi, but he freely trolls transsion devices like Tecno and infinix. and he thinks it's fair, come to think of it. is it reasonable? don't you think it just a product like every other in the market, produced by companies for the same purpose the company producing their xiaomi. they may not be producing such kind of product on purpose. surely they know they have better competition and consumers also have their choice to make. so they would just do what they have to do and let the consumers pick those choice. adverts I believe is just for awareness. and someone here is trashing millions of people's hardwork like he can even make anything close to a Torchlight phone
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by edoairways: 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
nwachineke096:

he says you troll xiaomi, but he freely trolls transsion devices like Tecno and infinix. and he thinks it's fair, come to think of it. is it reasonable? don't you think it just a product like every other in the market, produced by companies for the same purpose the company producing their xiaomi. they may not be producing such kind of product on purpose. surely they know they have better competition and consumers also have their choice to make. so they would just do what they have to do and let the consumers pick those choice. adverts I believe is just for awareness. and someone here is trashing millions of people's hardwork like he can even make anything close to a Torchlight phone
Exactly! Don't mind those hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
edoairways:

maybe it is best to stop expressing ourselves here. it's bringing a lot of unnecessary commotion
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
edoairways:

That is what the xiaomite does on this forum. They constitute nuisance on tecno's thread on daily. Infact they forcedly force people to like their xiaomi whereas xiaomi doesn't bother about them. There is no day you wouldn't see them roaring like an angry lion
dem they fight for person wey no know them. person dey him country dey work him no know say for Nigeria, world war IV don start because of phone
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Alimzy20(m): 12:12am On Jun 25, 2020
XOTHEHOST:
say something else your mumu never finish
the meme pic of the guy laughing that u uploaded looks familiar. who's that pls
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by shosky1794: 3:33am On Jun 25, 2020
edoairways:

Return the Xiaomi phone to the owner bro. Is this not your neighbour's phone you were asking help for some weeks back

6 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by XiaomiFanBoy: 4:47am On Jun 25, 2020
edoairways:

Amma Xiaomi Fan Boy I and i hate Transsion
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by sunshineV(f): 6:25am On Jun 25, 2020
edoairways:
Am sure this isn't Reno I suppose or is it Reno Omokri
what kind of name is edo anyway u need a change of heart
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by sunshineV(f): 6:33am On Jun 25, 2020
nwachineke096:

Sorry to put mouth in your matter, but is it just to prove your loyalty to xiaomi phones that you are going to far. sorry to say, it is foolish what you are saying here and doing. must everyone like what you like, will you not allow each man to use his taste and know which is best for him. if a man is in love with a product let him use it until he himself finds any fault or dissatisfaction in the use of that then he would try another. you use and like xiaomi and our brother here use same and don't like it. is it any man's fault. please every man is entitled to his choice here, you are sounding more like a xiaomi marketer and you feel it's right. but when a Tecno user is expressing his or her satisfaction in using Tecno you non transsions bombard the poor fellow. I always get angry at all these please I beg. make una stop.

if all those things trigger ur emotion u should probably stop using nairaland, read evening newspaper and rest

5 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by XiaomiFanBoy: 6:36am On Jun 25, 2020
sunshineV:

if all those things trigger ur emotion u should probably stop using nairaland, read evening newspaper and rest

You're totally right.These peeps dont know when to take a break. Xiaomi rocks my world godammit
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by sunshineV(f): 6:37am On Jun 25, 2020
Alimzy20:
the meme pic of the guy laughing that u uploaded looks familiar. who's that pls

black Micheal Jackson
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 6:52am On Jun 25, 2020
I am here and laughing....

4 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2020
edoairways:

Am sure this isn't Reno I suppose or is it Reno Omokri
Okay. Let's leave everything out. I am glad you have a first experience of the redmi note 8.
Now you claim xiaomi fall you hand on the redmi note 8.
Please mention any infinix or tecno or itel device I don't care the price. That can provide a better value for money compared to the redmi note 8.
When this information comes from you, everyone else won't be able to argue.
Just like I am trying to get Sony to speak on an important issue. Because if they speak, no one will argue.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by MrBONE2(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2020
Conductor261:
Don't believe the lies, the hype or the marketers who know nothing about the phone.

Flee,
wink

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Ansufati: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2020
edoairways:
You are not serious
Go and return that phone to the owner

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by edoairways: 8:02am On Jun 25, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Okay. Let's leave everything out. I am glad you have a first experience of the redmi note 8.
Please mention any infinix or tecno or itel device I don't care the price. That can provide a better value for money compared to the redmi note 8.
Just like I am trying to get Sony to speak on an important issue. Because if they speak, no one will argue.
Go back to what I posted as this comment of yours doesn't relate

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by edoairways: 8:02am On Jun 25, 2020
XiaomiFanBoy:

Amma Xiaomi Fan Boy I and i hate Transsion
Then go hug transformer

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by edoairways: 8:03am On Jun 25, 2020
shosky1794:

Return the Xiaomi phone to the owner bro. Is this not your neighbour's phone you were asking help for some weeks back
If you don't believe no problem, that is your headache. I use xiaomi, it is over rated. I don't need to show you my m cloud number to drive a point.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by edoairways: 8:05am On Jun 25, 2020
nwachineke096:

dem they fight for person wey no know them. person dey him country dey work him no know say for Nigeria, world war IV don start because of phone
Exactly! Xiaomi dey their countri dey flex while some pipo dey fight for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by shosky1794: 8:08am On Jun 25, 2020
edoairways:

If you don't believe no problem, that is your headache. I use xiaomi, it is over rated. I don't need to show you my m cloud number to drive a point.

I hope you've given the phone back to its owner. The internet never forgets. When you eventually buy yours then you can come back for induction.

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by edoairways: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2020
nwachineke096:

maybe it is best to stop expressing ourselves here. it's bringing a lot of unnecessary commotion
I don't even care. They can continue till they get tired

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by edoairways: 8:23am On Jun 25, 2020
shosky1794:

I hope you've given the phone back to its owner. The internet never forgets. When you eventually buy yours then you can come back for induction.
Oga am chatting with it right now. Can't you see my name on the screenshot

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by edoairways: 8:25am On Jun 25, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Use your energy to promote the features of xiaomi then watch people fall in love with it. But if you continue to act like this, you would make matters worst

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by PrettyBunny(f): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2020
Edoairways, must masturbate on every Xiaomi related thread..

CC: CrownedJon

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by shosky1794: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2020
edoairways:

You are showing hotspot id as claim that you are the owner of the phone grin Try another method bro

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by shosky1794: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2020
edoairways:

This will be a better claim:

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by edoairways: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2020
shosky1794:

You are showing hotspot id as claim that you are the owner of the phone grin Try another method bro
Check the time

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by edoairways: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2020
shosky1794:

This will be a better claim:
I don't reveal my personal identity on internet. If you still doubt then no problem.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Crownedjon: 9:55am On Jun 25, 2020
PrettyBunny:
Edoairways, must masturbate on every Xiaomi related thread..

CC: CrownedJon
Edoairways has cum severally on this thread and willing to go for more
Such a hero

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2020
edoairways:

Go back to what I posted as this comment of yours doesn't relate
It does. If I tell you don't buy a Transission device. I usually provide a better alternative. I can do this, because I am sure whatever I suggest instead of the Transission product you had intended to go for, is twice and more value for money than the Transission offering.

I have read and replied to your comments that xiaomi is not worth the hype or the fuss the brand is accumulating.

Here is my question. From your words and pictorial evidence. You have had a first hand experience with the redmi note 8.
I am not putting a price limit or time stamp to the Transission product.
Mention any Transission product that is more value for money than the redmi note 8 you are using....
It's really that simple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Has Noticed This On MTN Zone? / Picture Of A Girl That Died While Using Earphone / Lenovo Introduces Android Phone That Looks Like Iphone 6 - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.