Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! (7634 Views)

Important!! Don't Buy The Airtel Smartbox Router Or Mifi / Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone / Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
shosky1794:

The status bar is from Android Pixel 4 Dark but the theme is Color Dark 2.0
I couldn't find the color dark.
The pixel 4 looks awesome... I like it.

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by jamesope04(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by jamesope04(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
MrCanceller:
it's wickedness on my own part to even freely give you a xiaomi device or any of those scrap models and I believe even God in heaven won't be happy about it.
Send me your account number lemme send you money to buy a new phone but you must promise me that you will buy a transsion phone
You see your life now? You bragged and boasted of giving me money to buy a transsion device which I never requested in the first place. You are just a low-lifer running on beta 2.0 version
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by edoairways: 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

You are touching every aspect. I am not asking you to speak or make a suggestion for me.
Which Transission device will you suggest, that is of value for money than the redmi note 8 you have had access to?
I have given the answer already

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by nightbuzzer: 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bitter truth
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:05am On Jun 26, 2020
edoairways:

I have given the answer already
Which is/was?
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Timiflexi: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
edoairways:

I got xiaomi because of the reviews I saw not because of the acclaimed value been peddled on this forum. Samsung is a brand that has made name. Xiaomi is just 7 years in the market. Anyway you don't have to like my comments because they can't be palatable. I don't have to follow the crowd to drive a point

You don't have to follow the crowd but you bought a phone based on 'the crowd' (reviews) opinion

Like I said it speaks about the type of person you are

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by edoairways: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Timiflexi:

You don't have to follow the crowd but you bought a phone based on 'the crowd' (reviews) opinion

Like I said it speaks about the type of person you are
I didn't buy the phone based on the views from the crowd, I never said that rather a moniker by the name xiaomi Nigeria convinced me. The phone still hang anyway so the over hypeness wasn't necessary

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by samuelkingz(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2020
Pls house, I need help.. got a redmi note 8. But when I try to make video calls on whatsapp , the video is blurry and quality low. Pls what can I do to change this.. is there an app I could use to help this situation cos I'm always on video meetings regularly.
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Conductor261: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
samuelkingz:

Pls house, I need help.. got a redmi note 8. But when I try to make video calls on whatsapp , the video is blurry and quality low. Pls what can I do to change this.. is there an app I could use to help this situation cos I'm always on video meetings regularly.

undecided
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Timiflexi: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
edoairways:

I didn't buy the phone based on the views from the crowd, I never said that rather a moniker by the name xiaomi Nigeria convinced me. The phone still hang anyway so the over hypeness wasn't necessary

Oya sell it and buy a transsion device
Or something better in the same price range
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by samuelkingz(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Please house, is there a way I can record calls on my redmi note 8 or any third party app I could use..I really need this to aid my work. Thank you.
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by zakkyzakes: 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
tho the phone is good but the hyping mehhn crytho the phone is good but the hyping mehhn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot: Mtn 5mb For N5 Back And Better; Get Upto 500gb / NCC Orders Telcom Firms To Give Subscribers Instant Call Bills / Tecno Boom J8's Crocodile Accessories On Display(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.