Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! (7396 Views)

Important!! Don't Buy The Airtel Smartbox Router Or Mifi / Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone / Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
shosky1794:

The status bar is from Android Pixel 4 Dark but the theme is Color Dark 2.0
I couldn't find the color dark.
The pixel 4 looks awesome... I like it.

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by jamesope04(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by jamesope04(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
MrCanceller:
it's wickedness on my own part to even freely give you a xiaomi device or any of those scrap models and I believe even God in heaven won't be happy about it.
Send me your account number lemme send you money to buy a new phone but you must promise me that you will buy a transsion phone
You see your life now? You bragged and boasted of giving me money to buy a transsion device which I never requested in the first place. You are just a low-lifer running on beta 2.0 version
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by edoairways: 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

You are touching every aspect. I am not asking you to speak or make a suggestion for me.
Which Transission device will you suggest, that is of value for money than the redmi note 8 you have had access to?
I have given the answer already

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by nightbuzzer: 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bitter truth
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:05am On Jun 26, 2020
edoairways:

I have given the answer already
Which is/was?
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Timiflexi: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
edoairways:

I got xiaomi because of the reviews I saw not because of the acclaimed value been peddled on this forum. Samsung is a brand that has made name. Xiaomi is just 7 years in the market. Anyway you don't have to like my comments because they can't be palatable. I don't have to follow the crowd to drive a point

You don't have to follow the crowd but you bought a phone based on 'the crowd' (reviews) opinion

Like I said it speaks about the type of person you are

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by edoairways: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Timiflexi:

You don't have to follow the crowd but you bought a phone based on 'the crowd' (reviews) opinion

Like I said it speaks about the type of person you are
I didn't buy the phone based on the views from the crowd, I never said that rather a moniker by the name xiaomi Nigeria convinced me. The phone still hang anyway so the over hypeness wasn't necessary

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by samuelkingz(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2020
Pls house, I need help.. got a redmi note 8. But when I try to make video calls on whatsapp , the video is blurry and quality low. Pls what can I do to change this.. is there an app I could use to help this situation cos I'm always on video meetings regularly.
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Conductor261: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
samuelkingz:

Pls house, I need help.. got a redmi note 8. But when I try to make video calls on whatsapp , the video is blurry and quality low. Pls what can I do to change this.. is there an app I could use to help this situation cos I'm always on video meetings regularly.

undecided
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Timiflexi: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
edoairways:

I didn't buy the phone based on the views from the crowd, I never said that rather a moniker by the name xiaomi Nigeria convinced me. The phone still hang anyway so the over hypeness wasn't necessary

Oya sell it and buy a transsion device
Or something better in the same price range
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by samuelkingz(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Please house, is there a way I can record calls on my redmi note 8 or any third party app I could use..I really need this to aid my work. Thank you.
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by zakkyzakes: 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
tho the phone is good but the hyping mehhn crytho the phone is good but the hyping mehhn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? / Christmas: Itel Grants Fans' Wishes, Shares Hosehold Items / Free Dictionary N Kjv Bibles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.