Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell (21475 Views)

Battle In Aso Rock:buhari’s Adc Bars Mamman Daura,sabiu ‘tunde’ From Abba Kyari' / Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona / Buhari Under Fire Over Nation’s Oil Sector’s Woes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by BABANGBALI: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Be like say FFK dey eye dis woman o..!
or one of her daughter's or boat the mother and daughter
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by Artiiclebeast: 10:24am On Jun 24, 2020
Lol

This jobless pseudo-politician truly dey look for where to dey chop from since him former benefactor Abba Kyari die.

Aisha your shining light who seems more like a narcissistic self-centered human, whose voice only comes alive in the midst of all the injustice, bigotry, oppression, and inequality reigning supreme in the country when she is being sidelined by the cabals.

You'd never hear her voice on matters relating to the oppressed and beat-down citizens.

Nonsense arse licker.
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by friday2011(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2020
Oga FFK, Na wa...

Even our very own Pastor Osinbade?
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by wildikeman(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2020
When will i stop hearing about excuses for this incompetent fulani man... That's all i've been hearing since he took office. Oya let his wife rule na...failed system
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Femi they talk nonsense...

How will u know who is taking nonsense when u urself is very senseless?
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by Golan007: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2020
No longer Jubril?
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by DModeCntStopMe: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2020
grin
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by ferdvict2(m): 10:27am On Jun 24, 2020
God bless all those help the country
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by Angelfrost(m): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:
FFK is now eyeing Aisha?

Danburuba!!!

Well, if truly he is, then he is not the only man... Every good-looking and comely woman is not unlikely to be eyed by most men!!! That's not a crime!!!

1 Like

Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by ajimotoke(m): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2020
I think I agree with him, for the first time this guy go talk sense comot for mouth grin grin
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by Okoroawusa: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, if truly he is, then he is not the only man... Every good-looking and comely woman is not unlikely to be eyed by most men!!! That's not a crime!!!
So u r also eyeing Aisha?

Jege jagwa!!!
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by Phemmyhohjor(m): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Politics smh!!!

We the best plug for your shades of any type, we also make prescription glasses. Check bio to contact us on IG or WhatsApp.
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by Okoroawusa: 10:31am On Jun 24, 2020
BABANGBALI:
or one of her daughter's or boat the mother and daughter
So you are saying that Femi is good at f-ing mother n daughter at the same time?

Aru eme!!
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by Angelfrost(m): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:

So u r also eyeing Aisha?

Jege jagwa!!!

Nah... No, thank you!!! I prefer to stay within my age group! embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by Okoroawusa: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Angelfrost:

Nah... No, thank you!!! I prefer to stay within my age group! embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
Ok

Na God save you. I for just submit your name to DSS
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by YADNUS11: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2020
God is watching
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by Angelfrost(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2020
friday2011:
Oga FFK, Na wa...

Even our very own Pastor Osinbade?

FFK's dislike for Mr. VP has always been obvious na!!!

1 Like

Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by Ikem11(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2020
gbadexy:
The fool is probably eyeing her. This guy is not a reliable fella.
That he speaks good of you today doesn't mean when things doesn't work in his favour tomorrow he won't turn to a critic.
I don't know why they give him attention, aside from being the son of a politician and as a result getting appointment from obj, I don't know the personal achievement or right he think he has to weigh in on every topic.
It's just a matter of time before this unstable character turn on his present supporters.

Leave the messenger and face the message.

This what kills u Nigerian youth that you so blind to see
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by Angelfrost(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Ok

Na God save you. I for just submit your name to DSS

Which DSS??! Aren't they terribly busy and over-worked chasing, hunting, and arresting critics of the government??! grin
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by Chizzyferd(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2020
The best organic soap you can think of is here place your order now

Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by Essence20(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2020
vikkimimi:
Unfortunately, A woman's words holds no water in this part of the world....she's just there, no freedom to do anything at will, like a fist lady should

Well, I think she's doing more in that capacity- as the first lady when compared to previous governments. So she has her freedom
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by fredoooooo: 10:40am On Jun 24, 2020
You dey carry ya papa curse , reason why you go bark forever ... sebi ya papa sef bark till e die .. werey grin
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by BlueBlackPackag(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Oh, Buhari is under a spell? I thought he was dead and this is a clone...oh sorry. A double from Sudan? Nigerians are so gollible, ppl like FFK get attention
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by mrkings84(m): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2020
Aisha buhari > Light of Asorock
JESUS CHRIST > Light of the world!
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2020
Fani Kayode and drunk tweeting

Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by musazulyadain: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2020
but this man cannot be arrested?
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by Masterpiec30: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Mazi FFK don talk, all ipob must obey

He is a Yoruba Man but na our Good boy
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by babamadiba(m): 10:46am On Jun 24, 2020
I'm beginning to like this man.
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by kirkwood: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Since Abba Kyari, died this niggar has been carefully critical of the present government.

Nobody to protect him.

Do not always trust anyone that asks you to stand your ground. Saboteurs!
Re: FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell by BRASH: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2020
gbadexy:
The fool is probably eyeing her. This guy is not a reliable fella.
That he speaks good of you today doesn't mean when things doesn't work in his favour tomorrow he won't turn to a critic.
I don't know why they give him attention, aside from being the son of a politician and as a result getting appointment from obj, I don't know the personal achievement or right he think he has to weigh in on every topic.
It's just a matter of time before this unstable character turn on his present supporters.
It is the same right you have to comment on every issue here that he has. Is he supposed to have a personal achievement according to you, before he comments on issues?
You hate him because he criticises Buhari. I understand. If he starts praising Buhari today, he will be your man of the year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops / Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally / Bayelsa 2023: Ebebi Set To Tackle Timipre Sylva In Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.