Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Lady Left Marriage After Husband Threatened To Kill Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Left Marriage After Husband Threatened To Kill Her (231 Views)

My Husband Threatened To Leave Me After I Caught Him And Our Neighbour's Wife / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Left Marriage After Husband Threatened To Kill Her by Joanne07: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2020
Hot on twitter is the gist about a cosmetologist, Adenike, who narrated how she left an abusive marriage after her husband threatened her life.

Adenike made this revelation in a series of tweets while reacting to the death of Olamide Alli, who was murdered by her fiancé before he committed suicide in lekki on Sunday.

Adenike said she ran away from a beautiful relationship she built with her best friend because he revealed plans to take her life.

She wrote;
“My ex and I had a wonderful relationship with friends; he was the best friend I had until we got married.

The hate was unexplainable, I thought maybe he was broke, I invested in his business, resigned at mine and joined him to manage a business, yet I was termed Bossy Proud

CONTINUE: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/06/24/lady-left-marriage-after-husband-threatened-to-kill-her/
Re: Lady Left Marriage After Husband Threatened To Kill Her by DaddyRochie1642: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2020
La Click La Collapse grin grin
Re: Lady Left Marriage After Husband Threatened To Kill Her by Oloki: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2020
best decision if she is telling us the truth

(1) (Reply)

This One Surprise Me Oh... / Is He Ready To Propose? Find Out / There Is Pride In Being Your Own Success; Tonto Dike Advises Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.