Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa (63228 Views)

Blasphemy: Residents Burn Neighbour’s House, Car In Katsina Over Facebook Post / Okiemute Deborah 'Sassie Dira' Arrested By EFCC Over Facebook Post (Photos) / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Nobledavid(f): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2020
Marviey:

He's suffering from small cell lung cancers (SCLC) , the hospital bill is almost 500,000 medical, pharmaceutical included. Teaching hospital ukpo. The account is correct sir
As much as I would like to cause you now
I don't know if you are saying the truth
But I'll tell you just one thing
If indeed you are trying to scam people with this mans pics it will never be well with you
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Chicastle: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Them resemble small o
May we real niggarrrs never be mistaken or rather pay for the offence committed by other pussy asss niggarrrs

Be a real niggarrr
Real niggarrrz read anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

Nor be my fault Bros. Na the type of huzzle when i dey do
My huzzle na to sit down for internet twenty four hours non stop! Infact na there i for dey smoke and drink. Like this morning now i supposed kill about ten can of Heineken so that inspiration go dey enter me to huzzle...as i dey drink na so i dey smoke. See brother i be exhaust..( real smoker). To all my real niggarrrz on Nairaland. Please if i die. Burry me with enough bottles of Heineken and weed

3 Ggbozaaa for this real nigger
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by chukwuibuipob: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2020
Wot is there to read again? Forget dat mistake identity.Even if Nig police are bribe takers,Dey aren’t stewpid/dumb.Cos U knw too much,talk too much,the result is diz.May God help him make Dey see/arrest those baztardz that raped and killed dat girl .
Ogbeniomo:
Oga, read before u comment nah
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by IVORY2009(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2020
Greenpace214:
Chai... mistaken identity?

That guy done Hama!!!

When they(police) release you, sue the Inspector General of police, make sure you make them pay for this nation wide embarrassment.

Start with One billion naira.

Not in Nigeria
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Missyajoke(f): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2020
They're trying to cover the case up, the guy was a victim of mistaken identity or the police are trying to replace a real suspect with the fake suspect. His parents might be rich and try and cover up crimes for the stupid being they called son
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by humblesifon(m): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2020
Village people are at work,what a pity.
You'll be released ASAP bro.
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by akmath: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2020
Zealoy:
Oga u sure say u get work at all? U are on every thread here on NL
How you take know sir, abi you sef de every thread?
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Marviey: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2020
Nobledavid:

As much as I would like to cause you now
I don't know if you are saying the truth
But I'll tell you just one thing
If indeed you are trying to scam people with this mans pics it will never be well with you
thank you sir
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Nobledavid(f): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Codyt:

As much as I'd love to ignore this, but couldn't. Almost sent 10k into this account but something tells me the narrative false. Why's the account a chipper cash account? angry
Boss don't ever send money to any account that you know you can't track if you are scammed
Ecobank xpress account allows you to receive money
Fcmb mobile account allows you to receive money
Payfric account allows you to receive money
There alot of mobile banking account that allows you to receive money with out placing your identity.

So be guided because any money you send to the above accounts can never
I mean never be traced /tracked

If you need updates on scam programmes
I'm good at exposing scams
And this guy you wanted to send money to Is a pure scam

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by MartinsD12(m): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2020
9jaBlogger:
EXCLUSIVE: UNIBEN Student Lands In Jail Over 'mistaken Identity'

By Campus Gist, Benin City

A student of the University of Benin, Mr. Awoh Sunday Theodore has been arrested by men of the Nigerian police over a case of 'mistaken identity', Campus Gist reports.

Theodore was arrested by the police in Edo over a Facebook post by one Livinus Elem, following the death of Miss Vera Uwaila, the first-year UNIBEN student who was raped and murdered in a church.

In the Facebook post, Elem had blamed Uwaila for her death, claiming that she double-dated while alive. “Good for her why will she be dating two room mates the same time”, he wrote.

Campus Gist gathered that the comment led to the arrest and subsequent detainment of Theodore, who was taken for Elem for their alleged resemblance.

He is currently being held behind bars at the state Criminal Investigation Department (CID), Sapele road division, Benin city, the Edo state capital.

In a letter exclusively obtained by Campus Gist, dated 18th June addressed to President of UNIBEN Students’ Union Government, Theodore said he had been wrongly accused.

“I want to remind you that you are part of my number 1 hope of survival in this grievous allegations against me”, Theodore told the SUG president, who he said had earlier paid him a visit in prison.

Mr. Theodore, however, called for solidarity from his faculty, Education and the leadership of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) for his freedom.

“I have been detained and my fundamental human right of habeas corpus had been violated. I have suffered what I know nothing about and till now still subjected to police cell”, he lamented.

Theodore, a member of St. Albert catholic church in UNIBEN, further requested that the chaplain in charge, Rev. Fr. Obinyan comes to his rescue and offer prayers on his behalf.

A source and member of the church, who craved anonymity, however told Campus Gist that Rev. Obinyan and other church leaders, including the SUG president were already intervening in the matter.

“We all want justice for Uwa, but we want the real perpetrators to be brought to book”, the source said, insisting, “the innocent should be spared and not be made to pay a price for a crime he did not commit.”

The source wondered the resemblance between the duo, calling on the police to give “concrete evidence” as to the connection of Theodore to the certain Elem who made the Facebook post.

Efforts to obtain comment from the Edo state police public relations officer, DSP Chidi Nwabuzor proved abortive. His phone line was still busy as at the time of filing this report.

The post, "EXCLUSIVE: UNIBEN Student Lands In Jail Over 'Mistaken Identity", first appeared on Campus Gist.
Police are too dumb why going to arrest the wrong guy
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Breadfruit: 11:43am On Jun 24, 2020
Are they telling us no concrete headway so far? They should round up the guys in her neighborhood, the guys around the church, the pastor and the security man for a start.

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Nobledavid(f): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Marviey:
thank you sir
Infact it's thunder that will fire you
You bloody scammer
Your account was created on 16th of this month

Aboi e no go good oh

If you like no go hustle
Mf
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Bobkayz: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2020
Striking resemblance indeed, but na wa for Nigerian police sef.
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by odinga1of: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dying man indeed.

Na the latest format be this?
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Ugaboy: 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Nigerian Police & Blindness Be Like 5&6
They Just Arrest Anybody
bleep u, if nah ur white god from europe or america u wont drag them...or for ur eye them no resemble.
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by sheyitokz(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
this is a lesson for those dat jump into comments without fully reading
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin I go like meet you one day. I dey always like follow your comments. Na real nigga you be.

My huzzle na to sit down for internet twenty four hours non stop! Infact na there i for dey smoke and drink. Like this morning now i supposed kill about ten can of Heineken so that inspiration go dey enter me to huzzle...as i dey drink na so i dey smoke. See brother i be exhaust..( real smoker). To all my real niggarrrz on Nairaland. Please if i die. Burry me with enough bottles of Heineken and weed[/quote]
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by mariatt(f): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
One should go around with I'd card o
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Chuzoetoh(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Them resemble small o
May we real niggarrrs never be mistaken or rather pay for the offence committed by other pussy asss niggarrrs

Be a real niggarrr

My huzzle na to sit down for internet twenty four hours non stop! Infact na there i for dey smoke and drink. Like this morning now i supposed kill about ten can of Heineken so that inspiration go dey enter me to huzzle...as i dey drink na so i dey smoke. See brother i be exhaust..( real smoker). To all my real niggarrrz on Nairaland. Please if i die. Burry me with enough bottles of Heineken and weed
keep exposing yourself, you've used ur hands to show nairalanders DAT ur into yahoo. Mumu we are watching you.
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by victorazyvictor(m): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
More like Adekunle Gold
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Them resemble small o

Be a real niggarrr

Ride on bro grin
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by MandalorianCree: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
In saner climes, his I.D card would have exonerated him.
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Brightgem(f): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
hmmm... Free the fellow and locate the right person
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Them resemble small o

Be a real niggarrr

Hahaha...Oluwa bless your hustle with enough aza

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by efemena5050(m): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Them resemble small o

Be a real niggarrr

good rubbish a typical black speaking
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Hypocrit: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Only igbo
The kingdom of GOD must be a tribalistic one.
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
Poshriel:

Hello Sir...
Good morning Sir.. I really want to appreciate you for something you helped me with two years ago. I was in a fix and you came to my rescue. God bless you.
Sir your sister is in dear need of a little thing to hold body with pls. The advise you gave me two years ago really worked magic. Pls Sir anything would go along way to help me Sir

Help a woman in need and she will only remember when she have other needs.
Me too I de talk too much...wetin concern for this matter

2 Likes

Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by izibili44: 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
NnadyAutos:
They look a like.
so he should be arrested for that.
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Consistent1: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
You can own a car instantly with this guys “MYCAR NG” and pay in monthly installments.

Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Emmy1995: 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
NnadyAutos:
They look a like.
how??
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by Ten06(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Police that knows what they are doing don't just arrest people without concrete evidence if not they can be sued and they will pay heavily for it
Re: Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
sapientia:
And he has no ID card?

He has no facebook account?

Story do not add up.
As e no just make sense at all. Stupid country full of daft people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) / Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts / CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.