Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,082 members, 7,849,392 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? (1354 Views)

Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? / A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by Tominix(m): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2020
How did you feel when your child said it's first word, were you elated or scared that your child was already grown ??
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by JasonScoolari: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2020
When he said his first word, I was not at home that day, few days later, he said something that got me smiling all through that day. I was so proud as a father.

"Lion nor fit born giraffe"

God bless my son Jason Jidenna.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by Tominix(m): 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
JasonScoolari:
When he said his first word, I was not at home that day, few days later, he said something that got me smiling all through that day. I was so proud as a father.

woaw a proud father indeed, ur phrase got me laughing
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by Tominix(m): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
[url]ha.com[/url]
lol
JasonScoolari:

JasonScoolari:

JasonScoolari:

lemme guess he said "dada" or "papa"
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by Vyzz: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Did he say p***y

Op did u mean apart from the tata te ki ee gibberish the normally say?
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by JasonScoolari: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tominix:
[url]ha.com[/url]
lol lemme guess he said "dada" or "papa"
Nah, He said "Come" while looking at me with a smile on his face.
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by Tominix(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Wow, hope it was not at night cos me . . . "ZOOM"

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by Tominix(m): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Vyzz:

Did he say p***y

Op did u mean apart from the tata te ki ee gibberish the normally say?
those jagons to you are meanifull to them, you probably dnt play with kids
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by Vyzz: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tominix:
those jagons to you are meanifull to them, you probably dnt play with kids

I do....

And I know that those jargons might mean something....

I am just asking if that counts here...
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by Tominix(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Vyzz:

I do....

And I know that those jargons might mean something....

I am just asking if that counts here...
Yeah it counts. . .ROCK ON BRO!!!
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by Mariangeles(f): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
JasonScoolari:

I didn't know you were a dad... cheesy
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by JasonScoolari: 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
Mariangeles:

I didn't know you were a dad... cheesy
wink
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by Haywhymido(m): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Another frontpage material

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by Kcgeology: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
My lil daughta enjoys scattering her moms makeup stuff whenever she gets d opportunity. One evening whn her mum was out she was busy doing what she knws best. Her mum came in and shoutd "u again, dx scatter scatter girl". To our suprise she gave a toothy grin and mimickd her mum and said "cata cata". Since then she has been mimicking every damn thing anyone says.. Children are 1daful beings.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by Tominix(m): 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
Haywhymido:
Another frontpage material
Cut 2 yards from it make you use am sew face mask cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Jason Jidenna. Issorait.
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by JasonScoolari: 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Jason Jidenna. Issorait.
You don't like the name? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
JasonScoolari:
You don't like the name? undecided

Lol. Who am I to like or not like your baby's name? cheesy It's your baby not mine...
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by JasonScoolari: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Who am I to like or not like your baby's name? cheesy It's your baby not mine...
Very well then. smiley
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by Tominix(m): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lalasticlala . Seun . Dominique . Farano . Rocktation . Cao
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by Tominix(m): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lalasticlala . Seun . Dominique . Farano . Rocktation . Cao Fp tinz abeg
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by Joyfulgal: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
The first word my daughter mentioned is "bye" because most times I am the phone. Now whenever I am communicating, she will quickly tell the caller bye.

Sending a message that I should end the call and attend to her
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by Tominix(m): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
Joyfulgal:
The first word my daughter mentioned is "bye" because most times I am the phone. Now whenever I am communicating, she will quickly tell the caller bye.

Sending a message that I should end the call and attend to her
Wow, erm how is your neice
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by Joyfulgal: 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tominix:
Wow, erm how is your neice

. He's doing great. Haven't had any crises since. On weekly checkup and following up his blood count. Thanks
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by faithfull18(f): 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
@op it's
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Lion not fit born giraffe because he said "Come" ? hmmmmmmm
*Curious*
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by Tominix(m): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
Joyfulgal:

. He's doing great. Haven't had any crises since. On weekly checkup and following up his blood count. Thanks
Wow grin Thats nice to know
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by JasonScoolari: 7:28am On Jun 25, 2020
Palema007:
Lion not fit born giraffe because he said "Come" ? hmmmmmmm
*Curious*
Registered; June 23, 2020. That says alot....

Ariza?.
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Registered; June 23, 2020. That says alot....

Ari za?.
Finally free grin
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by JasonScoolari: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2020
Ariza:
Finally free grin
"Barking the wrong rules" I guess
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2020
JasonScoolari:
"Barking the wrong rules" I guess
Lol. Was given 5 days because I told someone he's an attention seeking w.hore and he should fvck off. cry cry . Lol . Did I do anything wrong?
Re: What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word? by JasonScoolari: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2020
Ariza:
Lol. Was given 5 days because I told someone he's an attention seeking w.hore and he should fvck off. cry cry . Lol . Did I do anything wrong?
As a regular customer with the moderators, they would have given me 4wks just to cool off....

You're even lucky.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Greatest Mistake Will Be To Ever Confide In Your Wife / Women Human Right Lawyer Please Save A Soul: / What Number Of BBM Contacts Is Considered Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.