Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,639 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom (32650 Views)

Pro-Giadom Forces Take Emergency NEC Meeting To Villa / Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by techmo(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
ODI444:

Oh!!! Thought SW are in the bag for Asiwaju.
Just pray that Akeredolu is not returned. Akintola v Baba Awo will be a child’s play.

Tinubu remains the National leader whose power transcends Southwest

In the National Assembly he has loyalist, among the minister's he has loyalist, the whole APC NWC works for him so what your worries? Even Akeredolu had begged for erring

7 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Asgard13: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
techmo:

This one is obsessed with Yorubas and Tinubu

All your post you must mention yoruba

You Dey fear? grin

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Dmano: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
fjjc:
What all of them fail to understand is that, they are set of people that their influence did not go beyond their backyard. How many lives have they elevated not talk about the ones they have impacted. South, North, East and West, the baale of Nigerian politics pass them all. Don't let us argue about it, Tinubu pass them all. Let us wait and see.
you don't know what you said when you elevated man above God,you have a problem,pray to God to lift you up stop believing in man who may not wake up tomorrow,you are the type that push man against God. Stop it for your own good.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:
Fayemi is a traitor an enemy combatant

He deserves to be treated onward with Rotimi amaechi with el rufai as an enemy of the state Tinubu

I never hide my feelings for him from onset

He’s an enemy of the state Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

He deserves to be treated onward with Rotimi amaechi with el rufai as an enemy of the state Tinubu

He’s an enemy of the state Tinubu
True

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by techmo(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
Asgard13:

You Dey fear? grin

Yes I fear for your health

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Asgard13: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
ProWalker:

Why do you hate yorubas so much despite the fact that you live among yorubas and you benefit from them

Do think you are really anonymous

I used to... infact I spend 15years in Yoruba land..
Yoruba hate east and look down on south .... the difference is that the pretend about it ...
Me I don’t .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

So why are they enemy of the state

You are calling for someone's death for committing no crime

Enemy of the state is treason and punishment is death
Let the man be. He knows what he's saying. He's a citizen of Tinubuland.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Asgard13: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
techmo:

Yes I fear for your health

grin grin

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by techmo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Asgard13:

grin grin

You look black and hairy in this your pics

5 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Let the man be. He knows what he's saying. He's a citizen of Tinubuland.
This is nairaland not tinubu land

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
techmo:

In the National Assembly he has loyalist, among the minister's he has loyalist, the whole APC NWC works for him so what your worries? Even Akeredolu had begged for erring
Is the position of national leader recognised by the APC constitution?
If Tinubu is the national leader, what is Buhari

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by techmo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Is the position of national leader recognised by the APC constitution?
If Tinubu is the national leader, what is Buhari

Honourary Party leader, same as Buhari, you don't have to be part of the NEC or NWC to be a recognised leader. Same way we have state leaders and caucus leader

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
ProWalker:

Why do you hate yorubas so much despite the fact that you live among yorubas and you benefit from them

Do think you are really anonymous

I guess not. The SW have this unimaginable hatred towards the SE and SS....I lived in Ibadan and Lagos an I can testify to it...
I blame the SS... They used them to didvide us always...The SE fights and the SS are being consoled that are not from SE hence there are different and my SS brothers fails to see the venom used against them
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Asgard13: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
techmo:

You look black and hairy in this your pics

grin

You love it ba?
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
techmo:

Honourary Party leader, same as Buhari, you don't have to be part of the NEC or NWC to be a recognised leader. Same way we have state leaders and caucus leader
Lol.
Two leaders in one ship
Honourary party leader who can't make decisions for the party. NWC you no dey. NEC you no dey. BOT mba.
Na to dey fight like snake-oil man.
State leaders and caucus leaders hold political positions through which they have powers and influence to mobilise. They are also members of NEC/SEC. Tinubu is the only leader who is not a member of NEC. Only fighting proxy wars.
This ego rubbing tag needs to be trashed by Tinubu. It looks more like influence peddling.
If this news is true. It make a mess of his so-called position.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by mariatt(f): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Urchman200: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

He deserves to be treated onward with Rotimi amaechi with el rufai as an enemy of the state

He’s an enemy of the state
which useless state coward? We are not hearing about patriotism anymore.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Conductor261: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
SEE YOU!
Asgard13:

grin grin
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by DModeCntStopMe: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin

Who still takes Thiefubu newspaper serious lol

PDP and APC must be destroyed.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Conductor261: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
Saicrumam:

I guess not. The SW have this unimaginable hatred towards the SE and SS....I lived in Ibadan and Lagos an I can testify to it...
I blame the SS... They used them to didvide us always...The SE fights and the SS are being consoled that are not from SE hence there are different and my SS brothers fails to see the venom used against them

YOU SOUND DERANGED

5 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by fredoooooo: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
Asebi ... go and form your own party ... sebi una plenty ?
Awon omo ale deede
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by strafist911: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Mscheeeeew! All these Tinubu media should stop all these wailing & take their L in peace.
Tinubu's political ambition has been stalled by the cabal in Aso-Rock.
If Tinubu do anyhow, Otoge dey wait for am for Lagos.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Charly68: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

He deserves to be treated onward with Rotimi amaechi with el rufai as an enemy of the state

Learnt he no longer stay in his state to govern.. Let's see how far he can go..he is scheming to be vice when we are gunning for the pres ..imagine his mischievous hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by dammyagboola(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
Please can you tell me which one among our politicians is a saint. They are all the same. So stop supporting our politicians, they are all traitor. They don't care for the poor, they are after their pocket. quote author=sarrki post=91016432]Fayemi is a traitor an enemy combatant

He’s an enemy of the state [/quote]
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by spafu(m): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

See who is talking, brainswashed zombie that he and his likes got this nation to the mess we are seeing today.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by OgbeniSamm(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

Perhaps you need Google the meaning of 'enemy of state'

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by 2dogworld: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
why the duplication of thread ?

Are you thinking of shopping for you Dog, then visit our PET MART at WyteWales DogWorld. WE ARE LOCATED AT 100, ODOGUNYAN SAGAMU ROAD, OPPOSITE LASMA OFFICE, IKORODU. LAGOS STATE. WE BUY AND SELL DOGS, PET MART, CLINICAL SERVICES, MATING (STUD SERVICES), DOG TRAINING, DOG COUNSELLING, DOG BOARDING. YOU CAN CALL US ON: 0.8.0-2-3-1-9-4-8-2-9 OR 0.8.0-9-8-2-3-1-9-0-9

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Jesusloveyou: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
OKorowanta:
But Oshiomole was instrumental in his victory.
Na wa o...
you're right, that is human being for you.
obaseki and fayemi accused oshomole for importing thugs from Edo to win election for fayemi
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by bankylan: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
What useless power does Tinubu have other the use of thugs and stolen funds. What has been his legacies in Lagos where there is no ordinary drinking water for Lagosians after many years of lordship over Lagos.

He lives in opulence while his rats and thugs barely survive.

techmo:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika / Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity / Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.