Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom (32863 Views)

Pro-Giadom Forces Take Emergency NEC Meeting To Villa / Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by basybasy: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-fayemis-failed-mission-to-villa-with-giadom/

Imagine, someone which Tinubu singlehandedly brought to Ekiti as two term Governor. Fayemi also wants to be President. We are watching and waiting for the end of the game.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by middlebelter(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:
Fayemi is a traitor an enemy combatant

He deserves to be treated onward with Rotimi amaechi with el rufai as an enemy of the state

I never hide my feelings for him from onset

He’s an enemy of the state

His obnoxious role in frustrating the public hearing on Ajaokuta Iron and Steel by the 8th Assembly House of Representatives has betrayed his anti state posture. Well, I am not surprise to note he is one of the people now against Tinubu. I hope Tinubu will be strong enough to stand the shock?
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Awoo88: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Without reading, I knew it can only be nations. Stupid people
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by oyeb15: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Fayemi is a traitor and an over ambitious buffalo. He forgets where he's coming from and d people who helped him to power. Without Tinubu, nobody would have know Fayemi ever exist.

Know those you'll help in this life.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by AleagueEdu: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Just dey enjoy myself, reading every comment one by one.

If only we know that Garba Shehu has confirmed the Gaidom chairmanship (in another thread) little will all this vituperation comes to be.

Check my signature to join our Ielts online classes irrespective of your time and space.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by oyeb15: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
Fayose is still popular than Fayemi in Ekiti. Ekiti people don't like Fayemi. He was rigged in for 2nd time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by tunapawizzy: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
AdviserGeneral:

What do you mean by being enemy of state? For strategizing his own political move? Or by going against the dictates of Tinubu?. They are all politicians. Tinubu's ambition can never be more superior than that of Fayemi. They should slug it out.
i wonder how some followers of politicians reason. Just imagine o. So fayemi should abandon his own selfish political interest to serve the selfish political interest of Tinubu. which kain slave mentality be dat. when will people realize that unity amongst Nigerian politicians serves the masses no good.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by kayusely70(m): 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
oyeb15:
Fayemi is a traitor and an over ambitious buffalo. He forgets where he's coming from and d people who helped him to power. Without Tinubu, nobody would have know Fayemi ever exist.

Know those you'll help in this life.
He's Perfidy Personalised

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by budusky05(m): 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
This ur story no they add up bro.
PMB is meeting with the party leaders tomorrow.

Mind u not with failed party leaders.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by minijasper03(m): 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
SaintBeehot:
undecided I knew he was Lying when he said he had Buhari consent to hold the NEC meeting.

It's a lie,this is from Garba Shehu
The President has received very convincing advice on the position of the law as far as the situation in the party is concerned and has determined that the law is on the side of Victor Giadom as Acting National Chairman.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by SaintBeehot(m): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
minijasper03:

It's a lie,this is from Garba Shehu
The President has received very convincing advice on the position of the law as far as the situation in the party is concerned and has determined that the law is on the side of Victor Giadom as Acting National Chairman.
undecided check the time i posted that comment vis-a-vis to when Garba sheau annouced the presidency support.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by tomdon(m): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

He deserves to be treated onward with Rotimi amaechi with el rufai as an enemy of the state

An enemy of the state because of his leanings towards a fellow party member?? This is not even state affairs, it is mere party affairs

What is his offense mr chief judge?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Holaomoakin(m): 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
Fayemi's path of the story was fabricated.

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by SavageResponse(m): 11:30am On Jun 25, 2020
All these Nigerian politicians are a bunch of selfish souls
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by 24SEVEN: 6:29am On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:

Tinubu remains the National leader whose power transcends Southwest

In the National Assembly he has loyalist, among the minister's he has loyalist, the whole APC NWC works for him so what your worries? Even Akeredolu had begged for erring

Your comment has been overtaken by events.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by techmo(m): 6:31am On Jun 26, 2020
24SEVEN:

Your comment has been overtaken by events.

Oyetola his first cousin is part of the new Caretaker Committee
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by 24SEVEN: 6:44am On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:

Oyetola his first cousin is part of the new Caretaker Committee
Mai Mala Buni, his sworn enemy is Chiarman of the caretaker committee.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by richie240: 6:51am On Jun 26, 2020
Racoon:
This is politics for you.A game of treachery wherein traitors are continually betraying themselves.
Oh he's a traitor but obaseki is a brave warrior shey?
You determine when an action is 'bravery' and when its 'treachery'
The ambodes and jonathans who towed d line of sanity you called 'cowards'.
Igbos! grin

When sane ppl are talking of 'loyalty' , Igbos shd be d last to poke mouth!
cool
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by kaycee125: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
sarrki:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) / Monday Sit-At-Home: Hoodlums Set A Keke (Tricycle) Ablaze In Enugu / Tension As Soldiers Lay Siege On Aba, Markets Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.