Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom (32677 Views)

Pro-Giadom Forces Take Emergency NEC Meeting To Villa / Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by SaintBeehot(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Didi2d:

At this point I don't know who to believe, even though we all know that a secretary can't jump other senior officers to become their head in any organisation. But with the way the judiciary been acting lately I think we should just fold our hands and look.

My point here is, giadom can't just mention the presidency without their consent. Buhari should call this guy to order or at least let us know where he belong
if only Oshiomole Suspension can be Lifted, then all problem is Solved.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Sannisege: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
johnmartus:
And to think of it. Fayemi a lecturer at university of Ghana was brought by Opeyemi Bamidele to confront segun oni.
When he landed in Nigeria he was took to Tinubu in ikoyi
The bastard said he has no money to contest .But Tinubu assured him not to bother himself that he will do everything.

His wife was even crying Because of her view in Nigeria
Politics. During his first tenure he started intimidating bamidele and he almost kill his political career its God that safe him. Before his expiration in office he started again by collaborating with Tinubu political enemies.
We warn Tinubu not to support his second term ambition.
It shall not be well with Fayemi...Tinubu never supported his 2nd term bid at the onset. Ekiti and betrayal are like 5 & 6.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by chloride6: 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:
Fayemi is a traitor an enemy combatant

He deserves to be treated onward with Rotimi amaechi with el rufai as an enemy of the state

I never hide my feelings for him from onset

He’s an enemy of the state

Will you hush?

How will free born men open their eyes and allow a criminal like Tinubu be President.

Kayode is the real omoluabi
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by chloride6: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sannisege:
It shall not be well with Fayemi...Tinubu never supported his 2nd term bid at the onset. Ekiti and betrayal are like 5 & 6.

It won't be well with a One time minister and two time governor ?

I laugh in wonder..

That man currently closer to the Aso Rock than Tinubu is.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by eneyoduke(m): 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
He know he's not going for 2nd term
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by chloride6: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
afroniger:
Fayemi is playing El-Rufai's script. He's interested in becoming his VP.
Nope kayode is after the chair himself.

I would be disappointed by anything less than that
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by chloride6: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
eneyoduke:
He know he's not going for 2nd term

Where were you when Fayemi went for 1st term?
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by jrusky(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

He deserves to be treated onward with Rotimi amaechi with el rufai as an enemy of the state

Pls what is the meaning of all the thrash you just posted.

Define enemy of state pls
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Sannisege: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
chloride6:

It won't be well with a One time minister and two time governor ?

I laugh in wonder..

That man currently closer to the Aso Rock than Tinubu is.

You have never been head of State of Nigeria, but I am certain that it is well for you more than General Sani Abacha. The fact that one has occupied big positions doesn't mean it will end well for them....Only the wise can comprehend. And Tinubu has not told you that he wants Aso Rock. If any Yoruba man is close to Aso Rock, then it is Osinbajo not Fayemi.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by eneyoduke(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
chloride6:

Read my comment well and have sense
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Sannisege: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
bankylan:
What useless power does Tinubu have other the use of thugs and stolen funds. What has been his legacies in Lagos where there is no ordinary drinking water for Lagosians after many years of lordship over Lagos.

He lives in opulence while his rats and thugs barely survive.

Tinubu we know, who is your own father?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Conductor261:

YOU SOUND DERANGED

And you? No wonder all abusers have low inferiority complex. I have a good news for you. It is curable wink
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by kinibigdeal(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

Please not enemy of the state. We have no business with your party
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by gotnel: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
fjjc:
What all of them fail to understand is that, they are set of people that their influence did not go beyond their backyard. How many lives have they elevated not talk about the ones they have impacted. South, North, East and West, the baale of Nigerian politics pass them all. Don't let us argue about it, Tinubu pass them all. Let us wait and see.

The problem with us is that we don't know how to give praises to who deserves it.
Whatever anyone wants to say or want to see, Tinubu achievement as political benefactor of many political actors today, is too glaring that the blind can see.
To those who are living in denial of Tinubu political sagacity, they are free to remain blinded till the time Tinubu will pull another victory politically.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Ehigielove(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We all know you guys don't have a mind of his own, go against anybody against ur god tinubu
Why do u love Buhari and hate Tinubu. Do u know who is Tinubu to Buhari? How can a whole governor and chairman of NGF be denied access to see Buhari, don't you think Tinubu is making the shot. Am a strong political analyst
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by HRMK: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
WHAT HAS FAYEMI GOT TO GAIN FROM SETTING APC ABLAZE?HE IS SIMPLY SHAMELESS!

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by chloride6: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sannisege:
You have never been head of State of Nigeria, but I am certain that it is well for you more than General Sani Abacha. The fact that one has occupied big positions doesn't mean it will end well for them....Only the wise can comprehend. And Tinubu has not told you that he wants Aso Rock. If any Yoruba man is close to Aso Rock, then it is Osinbajo not Fayemi.

People are always saying Tinubu is not interested.
Even Tinubu has not come out to say so...

Tinubu is 100% interested but that is all it is going to be, just interest.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by AdviserGeneral: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

What do you mean by being enemy of state? For strategizing his own political move? Or by going against the dictates of Tinubu?. They are all politicians. Tinubu's ambition can never be more superior than that of Fayemi. They should slug it out.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Yebosola(m): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
chloride6:

You are saying the same thing
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

Sarrki, i once thought you are a patriot. Hmmm that my foot.
Bro, i am an APC member too, but i am more patriotic to my country than to any party affiliation. Come back, become patriotic once more. Let's see our country gets out from bad politics.
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Yebosola(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
strafist911:

HAHAHAHAHA! So Fayemi was not an enemy of the state for standing up to Fayose but he is now an enemy of state for twating Tinubu's 2023 political ambition.
Mark my words, In 2023 Tinubu and his region will be the 5%.

Stop smoking weed, is not good for your health grin grin That joke is on you 5% ters
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by morris477(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
U mean say Buhari did not sight them through camera and allow them in
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by jamalnation(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
drskyfly007:
Anytime I see such news I rush down to check the news medium....

Tinubu nation newspaper on the beat grin

It can only be from them
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Somodooo: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
History555:

Once you are against tinubu you are enemy of the state

Note not against yoruba because you can be against gani, soyinka, oyedepo, fashola and still be friends of the state
that's yeroba Muslims for you

helinues I have fixed MrCanceller
sofri sofri catchee monkey
this is my office
my life and my all
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

Enemy of state for what ? What is their offence going against tinubu Ambition ?

The IBOs are very bittered and depressed because of only one man. For an entire race to have hatred towards a single person is very absurd and a sign of defeat. Whatever happens you mentioned Tinubu. Your Idol, Arthur Nzeribe was a common man and a passenger at SDP Presidential Primary at Jos in 1993. Abiola, Kingibe and Atiku were the major players. Out of frustration, he formed ABN to support the continuation of military rule to oppose Abiola's anticipated presidency. Abiola was more than him in everything. In the grave, Abiola is still more than him. In NRC also, you have no candidate.

A thousand ants cannot lift a cube of Sugar, they can only perambulate and confuse themselves the more. You can only confuse yourselves the more.

An IBO, out of this frustration against Tinubu posted the picture of a slum with bad waste management and flood control of a city he called Lagos on a foreign social forum to paint Lagos bad. No African will ever post such a picture of his country on a foreign social forum, but them. They are the same people that protested in Jo'burg against Buhari that he is a cloned human being.

The purpose of the picture posted is not to chastise Lagos government to improve sanitation system but to portray Lagos as a bad city. No African can ever do that except them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by wink2015(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
APC is already digging its grave.

By the time Buhari realises himself it is already too late.

WATER DON PASS GARRI !
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Judolisco(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

enemy of which state, is he the main sponsor of boko haram, or leader of bandits, is he a fulani herdsman killing farmers or a kidnapper... Pls tell us sir

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by thatigboman: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

this kwara muslim, i thought u promised to disappear from nairaland after your failed bet
Re: Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom by Nwaonyishi69: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarrki:

This rabling is a clear mark of sophisticated ignorance. So you want Nigeria to be pocketed by an uncertificated, drug baron, thug leader, sectarian, unstable, and a grandiose fake character? A man who denies his hometown, lies about everything, including his family and parents; a progressive pretender whose ABC of life is just money, money, tribe, and looting?
You were all told he had no chance, because his many sins and inanities will sooner than later catch up with him. But, you were busy collecting recharge card money for praise singing. No serious rational man will work for that daft, tiefnubu. It is too late to cry now that the head is off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers / Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu / Onitsha Residents Rush To Scoop Fuel From Fallen Tanker. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.