Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Be Sincere, What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Gifted Your Spouse Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere, What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Gifted Your Spouse Before? (385 Views)

Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee / What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere, What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Gifted Your Spouse Before? by englishmart(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
In kind or cash, what's the costliest or highest amount of money you've ever gifted an opposite sex?
ladies and gentlemen, I'm not trying to be intrusive, just want to find out something.

The highest gift I've ever given my girlfriend was worth 15k, a gold wrist watch. But in cash, it was 10k.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Gifted Your Spouse Before? by vanida6: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
Buy him tecno camon 11 pro in his birthday cool if converted to money it cost 93k cool
Re: Be Sincere, What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Gifted Your Spouse Before? by Kriss216: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
vanida6:
Buy him tecno camon 11 pro in his birthday cool if converted to money it cost 93k cool
Story cheesy
Una birthday present no dey pass Banana boxers with Smart body spray

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Gifted Your Spouse Before? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
vanida6:
the last gal that did that was kidnapped..
#most gals are naturally stinji

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Gifted Your Spouse Before? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Here to read comments cheesy cheesy
Re: Be Sincere, What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Gifted Your Spouse Before? by WakeNbaked: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
She wanted to go into music and I bought her a guitar which cost 175k.

5 years later her songs are been played on our local radio stations, I am proud of her and love her so much.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Gifted Your Spouse Before? by sirzee1660(m): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
a phone of 32k while in cash 8k highest....but babe have her way of cashing out 2k ,5k ....with her panted story.....she broke up with me during the lockdown because I was broke....guys love and dating is the biggest scam .....

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Gifted Your Spouse Before? by paulolee(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
paid in kind....gave her all night sex with endless orgasm and squirting...she even said money cnt buy that..

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Gifted Your Spouse Before? by ghettochild(m): 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bought some girl a blackberry even tho she didn't date me....
Paid bimpe's school fees n she didn't pay back...
Anyways no woman go chop my money again o unless I Don give am belle

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Gifted Your Spouse Before? by ghettochild(m): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Also bought a burburry wrist watch for some Girl in 100 level while I was rounding off my project

(1) (Reply)

I Sold My Soul For 50 Thousand Naira - Nessa / Bottle Cap Challenge / Burn Fat In Just Two Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.