Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

11 Best Memes About Your Ex Guaranteed To Crack Your Rips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Best Memes About Your Ex Guaranteed To Crack Your Rips (375 Views)

Are These Memes About Women True or False? (Pictures) / Top 10 Funniest Comments By Nairalanders That Will Crack Your Rips / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Best Memes About Your Ex Guaranteed To Crack Your Rips by kevvv: 6:40am On Sep 04, 2020
Memes about your ex are darn funny, especially if you had a bad break up. Trust me, I know how hard getting over someone is (I have had my share of pain and tears).

It is even harder when that person was the only thing holding you together. And now that it’s gone, yes, it is okay to cry. But you can’t go on forever, trust me, the sooner you get that sh*t out of your system, the better.

At some point in your life, you will make mistakes and that includes your ex. Don’t worry though, at least we can now look back and laugh.

Here are #7 memes about your ex guaranteed to crack you up. Continue reading https://bestbro.co.ke/memes-about-your-ex/

(1) (Reply)

So Having Blue Balls Can Be So Painful Like This / Most Beautiful Girls In The World / Why Do Black People Hate Success?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.