Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

m - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / m (11743 Views)

My Dick Is Too Small(pix Added) / I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) / How Small Is Too Small? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: m by Liposure: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolzzz. I've got an MSc in penisology from d University of Alabama undecided, so I know what I'm on about grin
penisology u say. neva heard that b4.
Re: m by nauttyn(m): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2020
read our Privacy Policy.

More information

When does the penis start and stop growing?
Medically reviewed by Kevin Martinez, M.D. — Written by Jayne Leonard on September 24, 2019
Timeline
Average size
Is further growth possible?
Common penis size myths
What is a micropenis?
When to see a doctor
Summary
During puberty, the penis will grow in both length and girth. Once puberty ends, there is unlikely to be any further penile growth. That said, some males may experience growth into their early 20s.

Many males have concerns about the size of their penis at some point. However, research shows that most have a penis size that is within the normal ranges.

Studies also indicate that most people are happy with the length of their partner’s penis.

In this article, learn about penile growth during puberty, the average penis size, and the truth behind some of the most common penis size myths.

Penis growth timeline
During puberty, the penis will get longer and thicker.
For boys, puberty generally occurs between the ages of 12 and 16. It can begin at any point between the ages of 8 and 14 and may last for up to 4 years.

During this time, the penis will get longer and thicker. The rate at which growth occurs varies from one person to another.

Once puberty ends, the penis will stop growing. This is typically by the time the male reaches 18 years of age.

Other changes that affect the penis and genitals during puberty include:

testicle growth
thinning and reddening of the testicles
pubic hair growth around the penis
nocturnal emissions of semen, or “wet dreams“
more frequent erections and ejaculation
Average penis size
Research on 15,521 people from around the world reports that the average penis length is:

9.16 centimeters (cm), or 3.61 inches (“), when flaccid
13.12 cm, or 5.16″, when erect
The average girth, or circumference, is:

9.31 cm, or 3.67″, when flaccid
11.66 cm, or 4.59″, when erect
Re: m by UDUJ(m): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2020
Mr man no dick is too small. It depends on how you use it. You could have a small dick and still give women orgasms. Stop bothering yourself cool

4 Likes

Re: m by Liposure: 11:06am On Jun 25, 2020
Dammylois:
This is not my area of Specialization
then Y are U here
Re: m by tobby20: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolzzz. I've got an MSc in penisology from d University of Alabama undecided, so I know what I'm on about grin
Obviously a snake hiding behind a female moniker .. Good luck bro
Re: m by Liposure: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
see wetin you dey talk..person wey I don dey follow since time immemorial..

Shey u know moriah omo mills, ATI diamond omo jackson grin
shey u no alexis texas ati naomi banks
Re: m by Liposure: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2020
Eberechi24:
So I no see the pic before it was removed?

Chai!
perv
Re: m by Eagba(m): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2020
Dobson43:
Guy your penis is normal. Below is the average size of a penis. Rather deal with your insecurities
your are talking about average, and you know that whites and Chinese makes up this number. while we are black. we have our own special average. anyway, small penis no be big deal, just make money and find a loyal, understanding wife to call ur own.
small penis will be a thing of the past

1 Like

Re: m by Hollysaint: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2020
Ok
Re: m by baiaon(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2020
tobby20:

She is obviously a woman.Women are generally unconcerned with the struggles of men and she has shown that mindset on this thread
Re: m by baiaon(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2020
Eagba:

your are talking about average, and you know that whites and Chinese makes up this number. while we are black. we have our own special average anyway, small penis no be big deal, just make money and find a loyal, understanding wife to call ur own.
small penis will be a thing of the past
Enough of this braggadacio.The average Nigerian male penis size isn't over 5 inches even while erect.6 inchers aren't generally common in our male populace.Men are just bragging
Re: m by Eagba(m): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2020
baiaon:
Enough of this braggadacio.The average Nigerian male penis size isn't over 5 inches even while erect.6 inchers aren't generally common in our male populace.Men are just bragging
oga the average black man penis is over 5". I remember saying that "size isn't everything". oga bye bye
Re: m by luminouz(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
There is nothing you can do about your diçk size. Don't fall for dick enlargement drugs/therapy. If nature gave you 4.5 inches, na so e go be till you die. grin Just accept am like that. grin

Wrong,if he desires it big,he has the option of dick enlargement surgery. At least,that's the one I know that works
Re: m by baiaon(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Eagba:
oga the average black man penis is over 5". I remember saying that "size isn't everything". oga bye bye
I referred to the average penis size of Nigerian men in my previous post.I dont know anything about the penis sizes of the Blackmen in Brazil,Canada or Namibia
Re: m by SideIncome(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
dick could be small but when erection comes into it.. does it measure up.. if it does, even if its just a little, it will do o.. its not about how big or small it is.. it is purely about how you use it....... but the koko is make sure you have MONEY in ya account to take up the full responsiblity for ya action grin grin cheesy

Folks who wish to learn about money making via affiliate marketing can download my free eBook. check my signature
Re: m by boiz2men(m): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
Drifter02:

Pretty thing

Na wa

How you take see her face
Re: m by optimusprime2(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
chichijas:
sorry if I had cause nuisance already here by bring up this topic.

I am a young guy of 26, I am being insecure over my sexual ability when it comes to the size of my dick.

I feel it is too small , I haven't had any sexual experience with a girl but I wish I had. Everytime I want to , I get discouraged and insecure . I feel after did and done, the girl would mock me because of it.

and I scared of penis enlargement therapy and its side effects.

you can bash and insult me. but I need help.

NB: it is 4.6inches in length and 3.9/4.0inches girth. when erected.

Dude, 4.6 inches is enough, don't be bothered about your penis size, mainstream media has really hyped big cassava's, so I understand your insecurities.

Firstly you are part of a demographic that has a larger penis size average (most sub Saharan African males have a larger penis size average about 6.2inches ) however that doesn't mean 4.6 inches is small, note that your penis size is actually larger than the average of most countries especially in Asia, Google these statistics.

Secondly a woman's vaginal canal has most of the pleasure nerve receptors clustered within the first 3inches of the vaginal canal, beyond that the vagina just expands to accommodate, so technically a 3.5 inch penis or 4 inch penis is enough to highly pleasure a woman if used properly. However take note, if a woman's vaginal canal has the muscle memory of aaccommodating a 6-7 inch penis (basically if her previous sexual activity was with a 6-7 inch John), then you could feel a lil loose, but that can be adjusted. Which brings me to my third point.

Styles matter! bro a 4.6 inch member means you need to be more efficient in your approach, certain styles may shorten your penile reach because the vagina canal is lengthened while certain styles shorten the vaginal canal increasing your penile reach, so figure out what works for you.

Fourthly up your game, it's not just about your John size bro, use other tools in the box...

Penis size is really perspective, so no size is useless. In some parts of the world where a 4.5inch penis is mainstream, if the media didn't portray men with 10inch cocks as normal, they wouldn't think they were small, in fact anything bigger would be an anomaly to them.

So rock your John bro, nothing do you 4.6 inches is a very satisfactory and normal size, you may be smaller than your country's average penile size, but you do not in any way have a small penis.

Lemme give you some perspective, in the Netherlands the average height of a man is 6feet 1inch, now that's tall, and they are used to themselves being tall so 6feet and above is mainstream, however if a guy happens to be 5 ft 11 inches tall in Netherlands, because he is shorter than the country's average height, that does not mean he is a short guy in any way. If he comes to Nigeria he would be considered as quite tall because in Nigeria the average height is 5 feet 7 inches for men. So that's your situation bro... honestly you are ok.

#edited
I know a lot of women who hate big johns, like specifically anything beyond 5inches is a problem for them- Yes! Contrary to mainstream media, such women exist.

3 Likes

Re: m by SweetCunt97(f): 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
tobby20:

Men are snakes? Jeez
Re: m by tobby20: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Men are snakes? Jeez
U just comfirm my opp...
Re: m by Eberechi24(f): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ablemax:

Wetin you wan use the ghuy dick picture do

Ritual
Re: m by habbey99(m): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
man, forget about the size,that's perfect size your maker has been made you with,what matter most to your spouse is your sexual strength which you need only to it out,you can message me to educate you more about this,I hope you are married or planning to...reach me on 08072155416
Re: m by Imiete(m): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
chichijas:
sorry if I had cause nuisance already here by bring up this topic.

I am a young guy of 26, I am being insecure over my sexual ability when it comes to the size of my dick.

I feel it is too small , I haven't had any sexual experience with a girl but I wish I had. Everytime I want to , I get discouraged and insecure . I feel after did and done, the girl would mock me because of it.

and I scared of penis enlargement therapy and its side effects.

you can bash and insult me. but I need help.

NB: it is 4.6inches in length and 3.9/4.0inches girth. when erected.
Guy I feel ur pain
E got one of my guy wey get same thing but Dem say na belly fat dey make person preeq no grow well.
I get remedy for ur problem but e no easy
Just mix onion and ginger ground am then use the water wash ya preeq in just two days everywhere don maramma.
Re: m by Drifter02: 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
boiz2men:

Na wa

How you take see her face

The girl's bearing was all I needed lol
Re: m by royid: 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
I heard people with small dick use this device to increase their inches https://www.facebook.com/112348863672363/posts/165570465016869/

Just wanted to share

Re: m by samafooo: 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Guy 4.6inches is no small dick, go use it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Strange Experience With A Lady; She Almost Died In My Residence. / Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips / Make I Post My Pictures,i Deh Find Wife Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.